NOOBS politic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The Real Channa
The Real Channa on 10/30/11 at 4:01 PM
Your Leader is not what he / she have told you,

Link : http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=27112&page=5

Futhermore AXE murderer1 has taken you out on what we belive is a personal vendetta with motives that remains unknown, we have taken AXE murderer1 out to restart today so that he / she does not represent any danger to you and your action from here on can be more freely. We will continue without stop to eliminate any alliance that AXE murderer1 is member off, due to misconduct and lack of respect.

Are you next ?

We give 12 hour truce to any one that we are not currently attacking !

This is the time you have to find another Leader / Founder / Alliance.

On behalf of NOOBS

Channa
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
There was no truce even for 1h
King Midas12 Poseidons Minions 30.10.2011 18:42

The diplomat of NOOBS, has agreed to a truce for a while under certain conditions.
rchrone 30.10.2011 18:54

And what are those conditions?
King Midas12 Poseidons Minions 30.10.2011 19:27

these are his conditions

we are talking about that right now
but it will be like this we vill not do any attacks on ypu in 30 days only farming those who i s one our islands, we wont take your leder out and we wont take your playres citys, then i will help you get rit of the spys we now ho are, we can se this on other forums.
1 you will have nothing to do whit A51
2. you will send me all info you get from ther
3, you have over 100 playres the must send all toghether 50 transports whit 20 troops in each in 12 houres.

thats the deal take it ore live it
someone sure has good humor!
Elie 1995 30.10.2011 19:47

Wow, he has some English, ok i think he's saying that he won't attack us for 30 days, but he will keep farming the members on their island...
And i think by A51, he meant area 51 (ocean 51)?
And why should we send him all the info of our alliance? that doesn't solve the spying problem, so i disagree with this...
And we must send 50 transport with 20 troops each within 12 hours or something?

Well under these conditions i would make the treaty longer, WAY longer... tell him to make a pact for 90 days not 30 if you can please...
King Midas12 Poseidons Minions 31.10.2011 04:40

Claymore you spy!! I'm so sick of spies in our alliance! Your banned beyond Rebellions! NOOBS just flaunted in my face about how your a spy!

WoW now I get it they believe to NOOBS more then me! It makes sense!

And now I want to say that this game have became unplayable,
owners of this game was crying that it is hard for newbies
experienced players are so mean taking them out so fast **** like that
The what they can say now when gold users after 2 week already have CS and tons of troops!Please make sense!!!!!

DeletedUser

God why do people moan so much about gold users, they are well within there rights to play that way if they want just as much as you are.

What do you want the experienced players to do give you a head start? it is a war game after all.

im 100% fed up of being called mean cause i play the game they way it was intended. But no one even gives thought to the number of players the experinced guys teach to become good players

DeletedUser

Do you even know what you are talking about? :D
I have no problems with gold users but with creators of game who have made this game unberable even for players like me then what new players who have never played before can do!

As much as I arghhh I was ranked 24 when first person got CS and I was not even half near to CS!
It is normal please there is things that you can buy but that is to much maybe after this you will be able to buy 10 k city at beginning!?

What do you want the experienced players to do give you a head start? it is a war game after all.

im 100% fed up of being called mean cause i play the game they way it was intended. But no one even gives thought to the number of players the experinced guys teach to become good players

if you think I am newbie you have brain problems

I can teach roll but it will give you nothing it seems you live in cave and do not know what is going one!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21418

lol

and we reley dont care, you are just a bump on the road, take 1 sekond and then we dont think more abut that

DeletedUser21770

But they're attacking YOU. Not new players. The reason? You're probably viewed as a threat, or simply disliked for some reason. Posting this won't help their opinion on you at all. Welcome to Grepolis. It's a war game. No-one said it was going to be an easy ride.

DeletedUser

Do you even know what you are talking about? :D
I have no problems with gold users but with creators of game who have made this game unberable even for players like me then what new players who have never played before can do!

As much as I arghhh I was ranked 24 when first person got CS and I was not even half near to CS!
It is normal please there is things that you can buy but that is to much maybe after this you will be able to buy 10 k city at beginning!?

You whine too much. How old are you? 12? This game is about making money. The developers like making money. They want your money. They also most likely enjoy Strategy War Games. Adults, Grown ups, Men like to kill things. Its what we are. Part of our nature. We also like to see people we do not like squirm in front of us begging for mercy. I sure do. Thus :pro:!!! I will be be giving this game about $200.00 I am going to be targeting all of the whiners.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You whine too much.
Maybe NOT!!!
How old are you? 12?
It seem you are one of gold users who just can not say anything better than "you probably are 12 years old bla bla bla" I will disappoint you nah I am not 12 and not even near!
This game is about making money. The developers like making money. They want your money. They also most likely enjoy Strategy War Games.
Yeah there sure is allot to enjoy when you are fighting with windmill!
Emm and you sure have no idea what Strategy games are!

Adults, Grown ups, Men like to kill things. Its what we are. Part of our nature. We also like to see people we do not like squirm in front of us begging for mercy. I sure do.[/B] Thus :pro:!!! I will be be giving this game about $200.00 I am going to be targeting all of the whiners.

It shows how low skilled you are, probably some noob who got kicked all the time by other so you find your way in gold!

and we reley dont care, you are just a bump on the road, take 1 sekond and then we dont think more abut that

Please someone translate this to me!

DeletedUser21770

owners of this game was crying that it is hard for newbies
experienced players are so mean taking them out so fast **** like that

It shows how low skilled you are, probably some noob who got kicked all the time by other so you find your way in gold!

You're the most hypocritical member I've seen so far. Do yourself a favour: Lock this topic before you make yourself look more ridiculous and stupid than you already have.

People have a right to use their money. Clue is in the words 'their money'. So shut up and play, or shut up and leave. Or just shut up.

DeletedUser

Rising first gain some posts by spamming or post something normal then come back to this Topic!And can
you please tell me since when are you playing ?? =)

DeletedUser

I should not have posted anything in here. Back to radio silence. heh. :p

DeletedUser21770

Rising first gain some posts by spamming or post something normal then come back to this Topic!And can
you please tell me since when are you playing ?? =)

Another reference to someone being a noob. Again, being a hypocrite.

I've been on here for a week. Admittedly not long. I never claimed to be on here for very long. But to be honest, seeing as I share the opinion of some of the older players here, clearly the length of time I've been playing is null and void. Length of time means nothing. It's your attitude that counts.

DeletedUser

I would argue that since you are so “experienced and strategic”, don’t want to use any gold, have quite a strange strategy.
Experience tells that it’s in the early beginning of the new world the gold users really shine through, when you see the rush to CS and conquest. Wouldn’t it be smarter to wait an extra day for you and your alliance to join? To get away from the core where the initial fights will happen? So that you can grow slowly but steadily, then lash out with your good strategy, strong alliance and good communicative skills.

Also feeling threatened by “unfear” gold monsters, I would lay little lower, and perhaps chill a little with the Bad Mouthing. The way you act in the forum might be a strategic tool as well. . At least don’t put a bulls eye on your forehead like Axe obviously did. People use gold and you should learn to adapt your beginning of the game “strategy” to where you want to position yourself towards gold. It’s a large part of the game.

And last point, the translation for you; you are a bump in the road, we like our roads neat and straight

You should not be so rude to anyone just because the spelling is slightly off. A large number of players don’t have English as first language. We don’t want to stigmatize them from using the forums, now do we? Behave

DeletedUser

Another reference to someone being a noob. Again, being a hypocrite.

I've been on here for a week. Admittedly not long. I never claimed to be on here for very long. But to be honest, seeing as I share the opinion of some of the older players here, clearly the length of time I've been playing is null and void. Length of time means nothing. It's your attitude that counts.

Rising please do not post if you have no knowledge in things how they was and how they are now!You are just posting without knowing nothing!
Gash why thous newbies are posting at things they clear have clue about!

DeletedUser21770

I'm not saying things haven't changed. I haven't seen changes obviously because I haven't been on long enough. I'm posting to tell you to stop being a hypocrite and to deal with the fact things have changed. Things change and you have to move along with it. If you can't hack it, that's your problem. We (both noobs and the older players here) obviously don't care.

Also, learn to use spelling and grammar correctly before you criticise somebody else on theirs.

DeletedUser

Rising why do you think that none cares did you find it from your newbie friends who are as smart as you at posting!

DeletedUser21770

And we've now gone complete circle.

You claim to dislike the changes because it's 'hard on new players'
And now you're mocking new players, which is perhaps more likely to put new players off playing than the whole 'gold monsters' issue.

I didn't find anything out from anybody. I've just read your posts. Maybe you should try reading what you write before you start attempting to flame me.

DeletedUser21560

lmfao!!!!!!

another newb embarrasing himself on the forum...

I think its mad funny when newbs like you, cry on public forum

And then you go and call people who clearly are better then yourself for noobs, just because you cant keep up...

Just because your broke and cant afford to buy some gold, doesnt mean that others should not buy gold... The game stays online because people buy gold, otherwise INNO games would not make a profit and would not keep the game running, so actually we are doing you a favor by spending...

Your getting entertainment for free, and i guess being a big newb and broke, positions yourself as the victim on this server...

You really want us to play worse then we are on purpose just so your newbish *** can keep up? its the other way around, you should work harder, to beat us...

So either put up, or shut up... and stop crying, or even better, keep on crying publicly it gives me something to laugh at between the farms :D

:pro: You can go play The sims, if you want an easy and peacefull game

Status
Not open for further replies.