NOOBS politic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You guys understand Lynx wrong he was just not happy that 2.0 is offering a lot of bonuses to gold players that's all.

DeletedUser21560

so start donating and because a gold user, and support the game you like to play

DeletedUser

You guys understand Lynx wrong he was just not happy that 2.0 is offering a lot of bonuses to gold players that's all.

well he needs complain to them instead of complaining about people making full use of these extra bonuses.

Do you not think if got offered 1000 gold for free he wouldnt take it and make the best use of it, am pretty sure we wouldnt here a comment from him then

DeletedUser

What if a kid like me don't have credit card and other things to make gold offer?That sucks in this game not that I don't have money but I can't use it to get gold.

DeletedUser

Ask your parents to pay for you Hagop abroumian :) I wish I could do that :D

DeletedUser

What if a kid like me don't have credit card and other things to make gold offer?That sucks in this game not that I don't have money but I can't use it to get gold.

Then you better get a lot better at the game lol

DeletedUser

No gold here please

And here comes the poor poor Noob.
I AM NOT USING GOLD.

Do you hear me whining.

NO - You can play grepolis anyway. If you do not like the way the game is played.
You should consider a none violent Tamagotchi - First Person Pet :pro:

Gold is a big help.. BUT YOU CAN STILL FARM AND WIN WITHOUT

DeletedUser21770

What you need to understand is that, no matter how the game was designed, someone would be struggling somewhere along the line.

With gold, players who can't by it are at a disadvantage and may have to work a little harder.

But without gold this game may not even exist now, because the owner would be struggling to keep it up on his/her own.

So on that note, I'm perfectly fine with the gold. It has nothing to do with the fact I've not seen what it used to be like. I just understand that the ownership needs support from gold users to keep the game running. Therefore gold users are doing you a favour as much as themselves.

DeletedUser1405

Just to add my bit to this,
I am the Diplomat for P.M as well as the Joint leader, i dont remember any of this going on, in fact i dont remember having this chat with anyone so nice story.
In future if you are going to make something up why dont you at least do some research and put the correct players in the roles you are posting about.
There is no One in my alliance that has the authority to offer anything like this so now i am begining to wonder, Why post this rubbish? Have you nothing to do with your time?

Im sure the players you are trying to wind up with your lies will look at you for what you are. A large farm just waiting to be chewed up :D

Keep up the good work, we all need a laugh.

DeletedUser

I am only stating that some of the premium features even if the 10% must be available to the non-premium users like the demand all button.

DeletedUser1405

People can use whatever Gold they want its always been a part of the game since it started so dont complain now after all the worlds that have been opened.
Good luck to anyone using Gold as its an expensive do.

DeletedUser

mmmm never actually really read this one as I thought it was just an argumentative pnp.

This game is about making money just like was stated on the first page. in fact all online mmorpg's are about making money. However most of them have other things for the money given.. like better weapons for your units to get past certain areas easier. or Special units that kick butt with uber stats.

In Grepolis gold gives you a bonus.. yes. If it didnt no one would buy it. However Gold is not necessary and you get everything that a gold payer gets except some minute bonuses.

You want stronger troops? Train Phalanx. you want stronger boats? Battering ram. You want to whine that people pay money out of thier own pockets to play? go to bed its past your bedtime.

If you think its unfair that they pay cash and get this then go to the free gold section to earn your free gold. Click on Premium tab on the left of your ingame screen and then click on Earn your Free Gold.

there are things in there that cost 0 dollars. Surveys for instance. Depending where you are in the world you get different stuff. This will give you gold. FOR FREE!

So your whining about gold payers only getting gold for actually paying is false. Your wittle mommy doesnt have to use her credit card. This topic has been talked about to death on these forums and personally I think its a lame excuse for people that just plain suck.

I havent used gold in my first 2 worlds. If you are in a world I play check out my profile and my awards. Only in Epsilon and Theta I used gold. I turned out alright. Since this thread is lame and whiny with little actual thought put into it (mainly because all the same arguements have been done before and nothing new has been put into this one) im closing this thread. If anyone wants it back open send me a well thought out pm as to why it should happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.