Top 12 Noob's Top 6

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Yes I agree on Revolt experience and less mass golders OV has, but still, everyone has the right to gold, its not WFs fire that they have more mass golders in their roster, thats not a weak link, its the opposite. Altho, on revolt experience, its the 3rd revolt world OV plays....

The BP ratio would matter if OV would be able to fill those slots that they gain when they're being OP-ed. But where do they fill those slots?
Sometimes it seems like they're losing more that they're gaining, not to mention that the cities that they're gaining... its debatable if they're even in DOM area.
Maybe you, like WF are concentrating on the wrong alliance and the wrong area of the world. Like i said, a lot is happening behind closed doors.

Darth Legacy

Chiliarch
Our lead in grepodata has decreased by 5%. Is that what you are basing your "facts" on? Maybe it is because 25% of WF's cities are in this other alliance we have called Usual Suspects. Idiot istg.

Master Spy proving day in and out he is clueless as to what is going on in the server. Absolute cancer to the game just likes to blabber about stuff based on looking at grepodata.

Word of advice. Just stay off this world externals mate. Probably for the best. I am worried about your mental health Master spy. Seems your biggest goal in life is praying on our downfall. I hate to break it to you a very high probability that will not happen. So stay off relax and save yourself the disappointment of a lifetime.

I started this world with 20 familiar faces in my alliance and now I know countless more, from OV, from Valhalla, from Angels, and from my own team. The fun you have on those long nights chatting on Discord and in-game cracking jokes is the actual takeaway. Few play for a stupid crown next to their swords. And even fewer people play just to keep tabs and ****-talk everyone. I think only one person does. He's weird.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Our lead in grepodata has decreased by 5%. Is that what you are basing your "facts" on? Maybe it is because 25% of WF's cities are in this other alliance we have called Usual Suspects. Idiot istg.

Master Spy proving day in and out he is clueless as to what is going on in the server. Absolute cancer to the game just likes to blabber about stuff based on looking at grepodata.

Word of advice. Just stay off this world externals mate. Probably for the best. I am worried about your mental health Master spy. Seems your biggest goal in life is praying on our downfall. I hate to break it to you a very high probability that will not happen. So stay off relax and save yourself the disappointment of a lifetime.

I started this world with 20 familiar faces in my alliance and now I know countless more, from OV, from Valhalla, from Angels, and from my own team. The fun you have on those long nights chatting on Discord and in-game cracking jokes is the actual takeaway. Few play for a stupid crown next to their swords. And even fewer people play just to keep tabs and ****-talk everyone. I think only one person does. He's weird.
It's more like 15-20% of cities in US and dont worry, i included that into my calculations. The killer stat though is that it is now 3 alliances that are within that 4-5% of WF thus decreasing the overall dom % come dom period.

I appreciate your concern for me yet i can assure you im fine. Actually im even better now that i continue to get reactions out of you all, the more the merrier.

Called in the reinforcements i see...welcome back Nirson

Thedrisean

Hekatontarch

Very well said. ....thing is, I have about 75 billion crowns on different grep servers LOL. I've met some very good grepo friends on this server (I have no RL friends :) ). I think "he who is craving for attention"....should just be ignored. He / She is not overly important on this server.

Best of luck to all as we approach DOM.

TD

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Very well said. ....thing is, I have about 75 billion crowns on different grep servers LOL. I've met some very good grepo friends on this server (I have no RL friends :) ). I think "he who is craving for attention"....should just be ignored. He / She is not overly important on this server.

Best of luck to all as we approach DOM.

TD
I guess you're half right.....yes, i crave for attention. But not attention on me but on those that ruin this game and on the things that can and should be done to improve this game. Here are a few ideas:
Bans should be harsher, announced to the entire world by admin and also have a consequence on the alliance that the player whom is banned is in (or had most recently spent most time in).

Just like how you can't gold within 5 minutes of an attack landing there should be a limit on the number of units that can be instantly golded in a certain time range or a minimum time that must pass between golding units.

BP boosting has become such a big part of the game that every half decent alliance knows ways around the bp reduction when killing units of the same or pacted alliance. So this aspect may as well be removed from the game.

The minimum pop size of an attack from a certain city should be removed and instead, the number of attacks sent from an individual city should be limited over a pre-determined time period based on the speed of the world.

Shock

Chiliarch
Just like how you can't gold within 5 minutes of an attack landing there should be a limit on the number of units that can be instantly golded in a certain time range or a minimum time that must pass between golding units.
If you're too **** to deal with golders just say it lmao
The minimum pop size of an attack from a certain city should be removed and instead, the number of attacks sent from an individual city should be limited over a pre-determined time period based on the speed of the world.
And yes, let's remove the ability to time attacks from the game bc of some cooldown -- brilliant

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
If you're too **** to deal with golders just say it lmao

And yes, let's remove the ability to time attacks from the game bc of some cooldown -- brilliant
if these are replies to my suggestions firstly you obviously didn't read them correctly, secondly you have know idea about the game and thirdly why not be constructive and give your own suggestions instead of just throwing useless smelly brown stuff around the room

Shock

Chiliarch
if these are replies to my suggestions firstly you obviously didn't read them correctly, secondly you have know idea about the game and thirdly why not be constructive and give your own suggestions instead of just throwing useless smelly brown stuff around the room
Yes it’s quite obviously in response to your suggestions
Golding troops isn’t really an issue in the game lmao, just gold block them, and definitely suggest something more realistic to happen than Inno limiting the number of gold someone can spend in any given time period
And if the number of attacks from a certain city is limited then that reduces the ability to time attacks due to sending the attack and cancelling — not sure if you know how timing works, but that’s how it works
So yeah, I read what you said

*no idea — and you’re SO right, definitely have no clue how to play the game — just a forum warrior like you, clueless in any aspect of the game outside of en.forum.grepolis.com

My suggestion would be to end this game lmao, it’s dead anyways

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Yes it’s quite obviously in response to your suggestions
Golding troops isn’t really an issue in the game lmao, just gold block them, and definitely suggest something more realistic to happen than Inno limiting the number of gold someone can spend in any given time period
And if the number of attacks from a certain city is limited then that reduces the ability to time attacks due to sending the attack and cancelling — not sure if you know how timing works, but that’s how it works
So yeah, I read what you said

*no idea — and you’re SO right, definitely have no clue how to play the game — just a forum warrior like you, clueless in any aspect of the game outside of en.forum.grepolis.com

My suggestion would be to end this game lmao, it’s dead anyways
You pretty much hit the nail on the head through your ignorant answers. If you have to get around mass golders (im talking dozens of nukes in 1-2 hours) by gold blocking and rely on perfect timing through dozens of attacks and recalls to land a CS then you take away the whole idea of this game.....strategy, planning and teamwork. Don't worry bud, i know every trick in the book of this game but that doesn't mean that i agree with them all or think they are good for the game. You even said it, this game is 'dead'....so why not think about why, what pushes the players away and what could be done to fix it.

Limiting mass golding of troops, preventing spam and being harsher on both the player and alliance in question regarding bans should be the top 3 issues addressed in order to retain more players and even get some old players coming back or attracting new ones.

Shock

Chiliarch
. If you have to get around mass golders (im talking dozens of nukes in 1-2 hours) by gold blocking and rely on perfect timing through dozens of attacks and recalls to land a CS then you take away the whole idea of this game.....strategy, planning and teamwork.
You realize that timing on anyone semi-decent takes strategy, planning, and teamwork right…..

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
You realize that timing on anyone semi-decent takes strategy, planning, and teamwork right…..
not really anymore.....with sirens and anchor use it's childs play, just takes a little time. anyone can time in if they want too. but that's not skill, planning or strategy, that's just brute force. take that option away and make players use heroes, multiple types of units and strategically placed cities and that would show the advanced players from the rest and also allow more players to get involved and start enjoying the game again.

I'll throw a question at you.....why did they introduce the 'anti-timer'? To stop players timing perfectly every single time and give the defender a chance. With the introduction of sirens, timing bots and the ability to literally attack and cancel without limit the anti-timer has nearly become redundant. So either get rid of it and make the playing field even for all once again or limit the number of chances that you have to perfectly time your attacks/supports.

And i'm still waiting to hear any constructive ideas or suggestions that you may have to improve this game that you previously described as "dead".

not really anymore.....with sirens and anchor use it's childs play, just takes a little time. anyone can time in if they want too. but that's not skill, planning or strategy, that's just brute force. take that option away and make players use heroes, multiple types of units and strategically placed cities and that would show the advanced players from the rest and also allow more players to get involved and start enjoying the game again.

I'll throw a question at you.....why did they introduce the 'anti-timer'? To stop players timing perfectly every single time and give the defender a chance. With the introduction of sirens, timing bots and the ability to literally attack and cancel without limit the anti-timer has nearly become redundant. So either get rid of it and make the playing field even for all once again or limit the number of chances that you have to perfectly time your attacks/supports.

And i'm still waiting to hear any constructive ideas or suggestions that you may have to improve this game that you previously described as "dead".

True. If you dont stack your city you stand no chance anymore. SAD for the defenders. Not even, not fair.

Shock

Chiliarch
Well considering other people can also use those same things, yeah it takes planning and strategy ......
For example -not that I think you would be able to do it, but when timing on BabaNewtron or WizzieBoy on en146, if we didn't lock birs within a minute our CS was 90% chance already failed
Because both sides can be good at timing, and both sides have anchors -- it's not really a clear cut advantage to one side or the other -- and actually imo sirens gives a greater advantage to the person being timed on than the person actually timing (for CQ, revolt you can still use sirens with birs so it's still good)
I'll throw a question at you.....why did they introduce the 'anti-timer'? To stop players timing perfectly every single time and give the defender a chance. With the introduction of sirens, timing bots
Also I knew you were stupid af but you actually think timing bots are good lmaoooooooooooooo
Timing bots, as I've been told by people that have tried them, are terrible and humans are way better
Just because people are better than your sorry self at timing doesn't mean they are using bots
And as stated above, the defender has chances
My suggestion to Inno would be to shut it down lol -- game sucks

1686583313684.png
1686583451614.png
1686583846473.png

Yes I realize these are backsnipes
It can happen with frontsnipes too
1686583573358.png

Just because you suck at timing and go against people that suck at timing doesn't mean you should assume that everyone is the same.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Seeing as we're in a revolt world thread, how about we stay on topic. something you find hard to do. Of course everyone can time, both attackers and defenders, hence why i said that with the introduction of sirens, anti-timer should be removed or a limit on timing attempts should be introduced.

Sirens dont help the defender unless he/she has aphro in the city and many frontline revolt cities prefer to use athena or hades due to their strong defensive land myths.

I never said bots were good if you read back (mud on your face now, stupid). I just said their use along with sirens and other methods makes timing possible for nearly anyone.

We could keep going back and forth all day but you're honestly just trying to contradict everything i say with no real knowledge or purpose behind your statements. And if the game sucks so much and should be shut down as you say then i think you have way too much spare time on your hands to post in a forum of a game that you dont like and think shouldn't exist. who knows what other game forums you're in doing the same thing on.....kek

Last edited:

Shock

Chiliarch
Seeing as we're in a revolt world thread, how about we stay on topic.
Your idea for change would effect both modes, so CQ would also be relevant in this case
Of course everyone can time, both attackers and defenders, hence why i said that with the introduction of sirens, anti-timer should be removed or a limit on timing attempts should be introduced.
That makes absolutely 0 sense, should people who are better at timing and can get more attempts not be rewarded for their superior game knowledge and tactics? What you're proposing would lower an already quite low skill ceiling on the game -- which once again makes me think that you probably suck at the game
Sirens dont help the defender unless he/she has ari in the city and many frontline revolt cities prefer to use athena or hades due to their strong defensive land myths
And once again, you show little timing knowledge, if you have a bir snipe with sirens, you can change the god in the sniping city which deletes the sirens so the support lands -- assumed everyone knew that?? pretty common knowledge, so yes, sirens works with any city in sniping range
(Also it's aphro not ari)
I never said bots were good if you read back (mud on your face now, stupid). I just said their use along with sirens and other methods makes timing possible for nearly anyone.
If timing bots aren't good, then why mention them at all
And if the game sucks so much and should be shut down as you say then i think you have way too much spare time on your hands to post in a forum of a game that you dont like and think shouldn't exist. who knows what other game forums you're in doing the same thing on.....kek
Yeah the game sucks and should be shut down -- I know many many people who play that think that lmao, my opinion really isn't that unpopular among both active and retired players

Last edited:

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Your idea for change would effect both modes, so CQ would also be relevant in this case

That makes absolutely 0 sense, should people who are better at timing and can get more attempts not be rewarded for their superior game knowledge and tactics? What you're proposing would lower an already quite low skill ceiling on the game -- which once again makes me think that you probably suck at the game

And once again, you show little timing knowledge, if you have a bir snipe with sirens, you can change the god in the sniping city which deletes the sirens so the support lands -- assumed everyone knew that?? pretty common knowledge, so yes, sirens works with any city in sniping range
(Also it's aphro not ari)

If timing bots aren't good, then why mention them at all

Yeah the game sucks and should be shut down -- I know many many people who play that think that lmao, my opinion really isn't that unpopular among both active and retired players
It makes perfect sense...being a 'good' timer doesn't make you a superior player. Actually, it is one of the aspects that has taken skill out of the game and reduced tactics use...makes me think that maybe you are the one that sux at the game or actually has a very limited understanding of all the tactics available.

I wasn't talking about just sniping...i was talking about getting mass birs in before attacks because if they are all timed to the same second how are you going to snipe with 1-2 bir nukes.

I mentioned timing bots as like it or not they are part of the game and lazy or low level players still use them

Once again you continue to lose time and energy writing about a game that you dislike and think shouldn't exist anymore.....talk about mental cases.

PS...thanks for the pick up on ari v aphro...typo.....corrected