NOOBS vs ILUMM

DeletedUser21560

NOOBS will kick there butts. Hands down. These guys are just too dominant. They all know each other and have been playing together for years. They can also see every alliances forums. They are everywhere boys and girls. You all have no chance.

Are you saying NOOBS are actually the Illuminati and Illu alliances are imposters? is that waht your implying :O

today at 05:17
hey thrizzle, i dont understand why my alliance is mra, they have a few good players and we wont merge are best forces together. my house mate is from cute fluffy kittens and he thinks the same. most members are upset that there mraing. just text what you think dont tell anyone i message u

Btw Illu Your members are not that happy as your saying :) Bad Morale can kill MRAS just as fast as they was created

DeletedUser21418

we dont take it serius, not oure main target, they are at war whit us, we just take the citys we need

DeletedUser

Are you saying NOOBS are actually the Illuminati and Illu alliances are imposters? is that waht your implying :O

Oh Thizz you know exactly what I mean LOL. Go NOOBS

DeletedUser

i wonder if Tribal Savage went into vm - man he can be quiet :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Nope, him and his team mates are busy spying SG towns :))) probably they feel like they need more love

DeletedUser

Alright I'm back. So I worked like 50+ hours in three days and had to deal with some other fun stuff =)

So, Kraniet your score is already impressive. We made a new mess of the inner forums due to so many new players we seemed to have...fixed it. So! cities will be harder to take and more BP should be flowing on either side! I'm excited you guys already sent me a few thousand =) so thanks.

Anikmage you just angry because you still don't have enough points to get into any of my alliances =) No worries a new alliance will be made soon I'm sure. All of the fat I'm shredding is sure to try and make a new one. Not under my name either =)

Illum told to keep their mouths shut? Seems to be true, half of the members under attack never said they were in revolt =/ had to kick them for being dumb.

Anyway this war is exciting making me see who is useless I'm excited. To bad more of my players are being dumb lol attacking SG now they are angry time to get to work on that

DeletedUser21418

Tribal Savage this is not a war, in a war both sids are fighting you guys cant delever om we dont look at this as a war just mowe loads of ded meat who is in the way

DeletedUser21560

Alright I'm back. So I worked like 50+ hours in three days and had to deal with some other fun stuff =)

So, Kraniet your score is already impressive. We made a new mess of the inner forums due to so many new players we seemed to have...fixed it. So! cities will be harder to take and more BP should be flowing on either side! I'm excited you guys already sent me a few thousand =) so thanks.

Anikmage you just angry because you still don't have enough points to get into any of my alliances =) No worries a new alliance will be made soon I'm sure. All of the fat I'm shredding is sure to try and make a new one. Not under my name either =)

Illum told to keep their mouths shut? Seems to be true, half of the members under attack never said they were in revolt =/ had to kick them for being dumb.

Anyway this war is exciting making me see who is useless I'm excited. To bad more of my players are being dumb lol attacking SG now they are angry time to get to work on that

People not requesting deff when revolted is something you should expect when running 3 MRAS at the same time... About your forum being a mess - ALSO something you could expect when running ->3<- MRAS on the same forum

About the SG thing, There is nothing such as bad members, only bad leaders

:)

DeletedUser

lol.. you think i am stupid enough to join you after declaring war on NOOBS?? moreover i didnt want to be in your alliance anyway. for a moment i though something better than nothing. i atleast needed an alliance. but now i think i am better alone. anyway, in a month your alliance wont be anymore, and if you think of making another alliance, maybe i will apply.
good luck for the noos war. as for the points, i have got 4 city slots. you think its difficult for me to gain required points?

DeletedUser

ankimagine why don't you just stop bad mouthing alliances and players you don't know anything about, you sound like a little child I suggest you pipe down. Your a very small fish in a very big ocean and could be easily wiped out of actium by Tribal savage and almost every other single member of Illuminati with no help at all.

DeletedUser

I meant any of our members could take him alone with no help from the alliance... Just to clarify

DeletedUser

I meant any of our members could take him alone with no help from the alliance... Just to clarify

atleast i dont change off wagon with the slightest hint of hard times. if i am a fish, i am a fish with some guts. you are shark with no guts at all. so stop hunting and run for your lives. lol

bcoz your future doesnt look good.

DeletedUser

I have been in one alliance since I started this world and that's Illuminati. I would say the same to you but i'm afraid you have nowhere to run.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nope...has not changed.

I think you'll see the fight is coming ;)

I noticed the noobs tend to be very good at chewing fat =)