NOOBS vs ILUMM

DeletedUser

I just hope djsoft will not figure out how to use colours in posts

I actually do , I used to program vBulletin and php a while ago. not anymore as i got a new hobby chasing NOOBS everywhere.
I love this game

DeletedUser

Ohh - you forgot to copypaste thiese two newst citys to us also ;)
Blu 13,206 Jayshack fthesaint Illuminatus NOOBS 2013-02-10 01:31:54
Indiana 10,735 pkfishman93 GeneralWashington Illuminatus NOOBS 2013-02-05 17:23:05

... and ofcause i dont have the time to copy all the city NOOBS have taken from you guys.... Just wanna ask,
- where are you in all this "great work of punishing" NOOBS??
- you talk about we are using gold, what did you spend on you last wall that did went from lvl6-7 to lvl 25 in 5-6 hours, what is most correct??
- where am i crying, as you said earlyer in here??

We dont fear you guys - we battle you - and just because we lose some citys, you are not the Kings here - you are just many against few... Remember the score and remember we still take your citys ;)

/Russ

DeletedUser

funny as always
check this out

pkfishman93
Jayshack were taken alright. Those guys just joined the family. They were with Halo, not aware of the way we defend our own.
Gold : yes I spent gold and I admit it, Sue me ? You did this week ago and i dont even have 30 cities like you. hahahaha
im punishing NOOBS in game and in forum, I participated in almost 50% of all conquest of NOOBS cities except greg who is a God that never share his kill .
i said you cried in your local forum based on all support going to you and leaving (domwillis ) without any thing to defend
its not a way to treat a team mate, not because you have admin role . true leaders put their men first.
Actually we could use leaders like you who leave their other cities without defense....good job here keep it up
I know you dont fear but 50% of your alliance does. they go to VM whenever they see red swords (bask/serdan/itsnaptime) are few example . (whoever reads this go to their profile and see VM after -13000 and - 12000 ) that means they lost cities then ran away

We will give those 2 who lost cities for NOOBS the best NOOBS cities ever and will have a laugh while doing it.

enjoy losing as you can, this will be over sooner than you think

DeletedUser

This is good stuff to read. But the true way battles are won are on the battlefields. Let us settle this war like men, and women, would. Arguing over something, and never thinking that the other might be right. I am not good with words, I joined this game to fight not speak, so let us stop arguing and fight this out.

NOOBS we can see that you can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21418

LOL just lookt, on a rapport from an djsof attack on of us today, the deffender got 2000 points littel djsof nothing, illu leaders relly need to learn this littel one how to play, for the larst time you need to bring LS to the party!!!!!!

DeletedUser

whats the city count now in this "war"? is that what both sides are calling it now? :heh: last count was noobs 22 illu 0 but that has changed.

and if your going to rep or derep someone have the guts to sing your name :)

DeletedUser33686

I don't bother writing in the external forums however with the recent posts I should say something I am a leader and council member of Illuminati and I run Illuminatus I have respect for members of NOOBS and I'm not afraid to say that however this new tactic they have applied is somewhat baffling they are moving in every direction except ours granted NOOBS are still ahead on the city count but lets face it your members are making it easy for us to take there cities by hitting that VM button and not properly defending there cities has of the pacts we have there are alliances that have done nothing for us and we are in the process of removing them you have said in earlier post that you don't believe in pacts/naps however you approached us some time ago for a nap to get rid of SG/Shadow and you are also napped with clocks and RT. You have also stated that we are bullies taking smaller players cities like your doing now so does that make you bullies also.

djsof instead of spending most of your time in this forum get back into the game and start doing your job that has been given to you.

LegendShankly

DeletedUser20217

I don't bother writing in the external forums however with the recent posts I should say something I am a leader and council member of Illuminati and I run Illuminatus I have respect for members of NOOBS and I'm not afraid to say that however this new tactic they have applied is somewhat baffling they are moving in every direction except ours granted NOOBS are still ahead on the city count but lets face it your members are making it easy for us to take there cities by hitting that VM button and not properly defending there cities has of the pacts we have there are alliances that have done nothing for us and we are in the process of removing them you have said in earlier post that you don't believe in pacts/naps however you approached us some time ago for a nap to get rid of SG/Shadow and you are also napped with clocks and RT. You have also stated that we are bullies taking smaller players cities like your doing now so does that make you bullies also.

djsof instead of spending most of your time in this forum get back into the game and start doing your job that has been given to you.

LegendShankly

Lol... love the fact the Illuminati love to try and stir mis-information!

NOOBS napped with RT? Not sure where u get your information from Mr Shankly, but I love reading info about these type of things! Lets look at Illum, pacted with Winterstyx, TE, DD, DC, Halo, Belegud, S/SG, PB/PB2 and you also approached us about a NAP/Pact aswell to get rid of NOOBS, which by the way, we are not interested in any kinda thing!

Lets be honest here... if an alliance of 100+ players are asking for help to take out 20 players and need to get NAPS and Pacts with the whole of Actium to do it, then you guys really need to take a long look in the mirror... if you can do the job yourselves then go play SIMS!

End of rant... have fun y'all

DeletedUser21418

Right back at you LS ;-)

Just a frew korektions we dont got eny NAPS, and for the VM s talk to your leader, we cant tell ypu all everytime a NOOB goes in vm becourse, becourse of RL job things, but i can tell you nowboddy pushing that button running for the hills, then they are not member of the noobs enymore one has been trowen out on that reson.

DeletedUser

Kraniet : hahahahahah
its funny how the big Kraniet is watching my attacks.....last week i sank 8 land nukes and i didn't talk about it
kistinaV lost 1 CS in my city ( NOOBS-grave) last week and even the 2nd CS that got away we killed with 12 LS 1 hr later in her harbor

now djsof VS all NOOBS. i love this, and i can go on forever killing you in forum+ in game
by the way ( we just got a big city from you ) and i landed a horses nuke in it 2 hrs ago ask your member who a lost a city. I promise to take part in every op against NOOBS till you ghost out. :)

now Krinet go weep with Russ.
leaders of no alliance
lmao

piratedj : who you belong to man ? give us your name in the game so we can talk accordingly
you well rounded of all pacts info. I just saw you here 2 days ago and would like to know what side are you in.

DeletedUser20217

piratedj : who you belong to man ? give us your name in the game so we can talk accordingly
you well rounded of all pacts info. I just saw you here 2 days ago and would like to know what side are you in.

dsjof... ill tell you what... as a supposed computer expert you posted earlier in some comment, I'll give you some help...

Go to rankings, click on where it says player and type in piratedj... you will find me :eek:

Unlike most people I do not need to hide my name... you can find me easy enough... I know its tough, just like trying to defeat NOOBS, but my name is the same in game... I know you havent come across me yet, but give it time and you will do ;)

DeletedUser

dsjof... ill tell you what... as a supposed computer expert you posted earlier in some comment, I'll give you some help...

Go to rankings, click on where it says player and type in piratedj... you will find me :eek:

Unlike most people I do not need to hide my name... you can find me easy enough... I know its tough, just like trying to defeat NOOBS, but my name is the same in game... I know you havent come across me yet, but give it time and you will do ;)

hahahaha I dont know you and Im not in position to talk about another alliance. but personally speaking, i dont care who you are or what you think, as i stated here before, im using my time in this forum to show this world who are NOOBS and what we are doing to them. Its all for the way they claimed victory in 1st week and T talking to tribal. As for Rotten Tomato. I have big fridge so it can take 2 full boxes of you guys without worrying abt the smell.
lmao
dont take offense here, im joking with you. If you love NOOBS join them. NOOBS is what we kill for now.

updates from our reporters in the battle ground :city lost from NOOBS- we have anew blue flag city as we speak here.......hurray

DeletedUser

chalk up yet another NOOBS city that we have taken.. wish i would have hit some resistance for ABP. But I'll take it I guess.

DeletedUser

hahahaha I dont know you and Im not in position to talk about another alliance. but personally speaking, i dont care who you are or what you think, as i stated here before, im using my time in this forum to show this world who are NOOBS and what we are doing to them. Its all for the way they claimed victory in 1st week and T talking to tribal. As for Rotten Tomato. I have big fridge so it can take 2 full boxes of you guys without worrying abt the smell.
lmao
dont take offense here, im joking with you. If you love NOOBS join them. NOOBS is what we kill for now.

updates from our reporters in the battle ground :city lost from NOOBS- we have anew blue flag city as we speak here.......hurray

Did you not just ask him who he was? and what Alliance he was apart of ?? so that yall could (talk accordingly) I guess you didint like that answer you found ??? must have been it.

DeletedUser

Hmmmm >.> Weren't you in Athens?

DeletedUser

Updates

Carved Out Of Wood 10,558 itsnaptime Zosske NOOBS Illuminati 2013-02-14 01:00:04
67.2 No Brain 9,285 kling97 Kraniet Belegud NOOBS 2013-02-13 10:48:47
Azzix 10,121 domwillis Whites11 None NOOBS 2013-02-13 08:51:02
056 Atle Citadel 9,704 domwillis BASkj None NOOBS 2013-02-13 02:32:02

Fresh fish just taken out ....he was here last week and he might be kicked out like (domwillis) for not being up to NOOBS standards

DeletedUser

lmao

when one mouths off and always brings up your alliance and how great they are one then speaks for that alliance. others from your alliance have even told you to preety much shut up and just play the game yet u still here mouthing off. im starting to side with the noobs just cos of you

DeletedUser

when one mouths off and always brings up your alliance and how great they are one then speaks for that alliance. others from your alliance have even told you to preety much shut up and just play the game yet u still here mouthing off. im starting to side with the noobs just cos of you

I dont know you and I dont want to chat with you. If you love NOOBS join them. I will not divert from my goal here. no offense
just not interested with whatever you say.

DeletedUser

Guys, I would like to retire from this forum
I would like to say it was fun meeting you all. What I did was part of the game, please accept my apologies if i offended anyone
I would like to thank (NOOBS) for the great fight which made the game interesting, wish you all good luck and happy times.

djsof