NOOBS vs ILUMM

DeletedUser

I dont know you and I dont want to chat with you. If you love NOOBS join them. I will not divert from my goal here. no offense
just not interested with whatever you say.

big talk no walk.

DeletedUser

NOOBS and piratedj

Good day people,

Well after reading the latest gossip on here I would like to say that "I am in a position to comment about other alliances.

Our battle with NOOBS is going very well and have made some real progress since we have changed our leadership structure. The NOOBS do appear to be falling apart at the seams and have gifted us with many cities recently. My last count was about 20 cities we have taken with no losses. With all due respect to the NOOBS as they have many excellent players here, but greater respect goes to those who fly the same flag as me... Its only time now before the NOOBS are a distant memory.

Well Mr Piratedj.... I congratulate you for blocking my messages as you clearly have no answers for me and my statements. Your views on progress in this game are clearly clouded (excuse the pun) You claim that you are strong but you have not defeated any recognised alliances in this game. You cant even take out my friends in DC and TE who are clearly laughing in your direction. Your last ingame pm to me demonstrates to me that you clearly do not have the experience or knowledge to win here. Apart from the fact all you can do is threaten and posture players and then block them so they cant reply.... I will keep my thoughts and opinions about you to myself so as not to offend anyone.

There are a number of respected alliances that are feared in this game Clockmare, The Polar Bears, Winterstyx, Byzantine Empire, Illuminati...... and did I forget to put in the Rotten Tomatoes????.... no I didnt because the opinion of the respected leaders that speak together is that your alliance is not in that list because no one fears you and no one care about you. If you want respect, it has got to be earned.....

Just for the note your alliance has been attacking The Executioners which many consider to be a one man band (Ceasarmarcus) and you cant even defeat one player on his own..... says a lot doesnt it?

As a suggestion please take a look at your own alliance and learn to grow from within rather than slag everyone else off in an embarassing manner.

I welcome your comments on here as all of my boys and girls could do with some encouragement and we await your response. While you ponder your response just remember that the entire Illuminati alliance is smiling in your direction my friend!!

All the Best

Beserko

DeletedUser33530

Beserko buddy haha. Congrats man i will be honest i did not think you could do it but i think you have done it man. Congrats!!!! :cool:

DeletedUser21418

LOL good spin but it dosent help, you have ben taken 17 citys al together, we have taken 48 from you guys, the citys you got are a long way from us so thy they relly dosent matter they gave us what we whantet and thats BP, and still we did it all the fokus from you guys where on noobs just as pland, in the next frew days, you will se how relly bad you had don your tacktiks ;-)
But as an enemy its nice to have you guys ore els we wood had left this server long time ago, so thanks for that

DeletedUser

LOL no please do not quite this server!!!!!!!!!

We will make a deal with you:
If you promise that you will not quite this server and that you will continue talking in the externall forums,
then we will reduce the amount of cities we are taking from you each day to the half :D

DeletedUser

The illuminati family is a shrewd compilation of attackers, defenders and builders and despite all the scepticism of the connaisseurs made in the first replies in this thread we now see that noobs are crumbling under the constant relentless pounding of illuminati´s front men.
Well my friends noobs, it was a nice try but I suggest you go back to playing simcity and return to grepolis when you have some understanding of strategics, maybe we´ll met again.

sincerely, kempor

DeletedUser39095

The illuminati family is a shrewd compilation of attackers, defenders and builders and despite all the scepticism of the connaisseurs made in the first replies in this thread we now see that noobs are crumbling under the constant relentless pounding of illuminati´s front men.
Well my friends noobs, it was a nice try but I suggest you go back to playing simcity and return to grepolis when you have some understanding of strategics, maybe we´ll met again.

sincerely, kempor
great post from a player with 37000 BP,almost the same as JEUS R whos been eaten for not participating .but at least you have 5 times as many citys so your probably safe

DeletedUser

Good reading is not your strength I see kristian, like I said: a good alliance consists of a good mix of attackers, builder and defenders. But then again, you and your alliance already showed a complete lack of strategic insight and that is exactly why you will vanish from the face of this ocean. And believe me, numbers count, certainly when the decisive moment comes. But you don´t have to think about that, at that time you will be long gone. Oowwhh, and strategists don´t battle, they think and win wars.

DeletedUser39095

yes your right my mistake.i see now that most of your points are from last time illu started to eat your citys and rest are from your ghost takeovers ,so i should have knowns that your one of the leaders that dont have to take part in combat

DeletedUser

sighhhhh, a strategist does not have to be a leader.........you still don´t get it, your ignorance amuses me my friend.
I have been away for a time, a real vacance, not a refuge to avoid attack as any noob would do, in contrast to you guys I did not go into ´coward´ mode or as you call it VM.
I take over cities and swap them so they can be of better use to others but I am not gonna enlighten you any further. You are ignorant and wanna stay that way, that is fine with me, I will go on with people that show any learning curve if you don´t mind. Enjoy your stay in Actium while it lasts, greetings,

kempor

DeletedUser39095

always nice to get opinions from players whos biggest contribution to war are going on vacation.

DeletedUser21418

Hmm, IlluMRAts are relly on thir heals, falling taking NOOBS down ok that a new thing but backstapping thir Partners selling out on pachts to keep up face, and then the larst thing in the larst week the big playres of illu has went into killing owen members to grow a littel like kanabalisem dont you think, and lol cowards a lot of them are to running into WM one after another what a shame tsk tsk.

hi
Goranovsky
Kraniet today at 19:16
hmm you tok the decision to join a alli full off cowards, so no you just have to pay the price, and for what i get from my spys in Illu you whont be the larst, the big ones need to grow

Regards

Skull
Goranovsky today at 19:01
My own alliance is attacking my cities, i can not defend any more. if you want, you can take my cities, they are olmost all without troops. Nice day

DeletedUser

lol Russeren hit the reset button and run away from us :D

ok this is one way to do it, but i gave you an offer the other day:
Stay active in this server, keep the trash talking in here and we will leave a few cities to you so you can continue to play

hitting the reset button and posting a conversation you had with one of our inactive players that we put his cities up for internal takeovers the same way every alliance does, is not going to help you with our deal ;)

DeletedUser21418

NOP HE DID NOT GREG, i dont think you ever had a chance aginst him but ther is somthing calld RL, so he had to go, have you guys forcly eaten more of your smaller playres so the big boys an get som easy citys

DeletedUser33530

Hmm, IlluMRAts are relly on thir heals, falling taking NOOBS down ok that a new thing but backstapping thir Partners selling out on pachts to keep up face, and then the larst thing in the larst week the big playres of illu has went into killing owen members to grow a littel like kanabalisem dont you think, and lol cowards a lot of them are to running into WM one after another what a shame tsk tsk.

hi
Goranovsky
hmm you tok the decision to join a alli full off cowards, so no you just have to pay the price, and for what i get from my spys in Illu you whont be the larst, the big ones need to grow

Regards

Skull
My own alliance is attacking my cities, i can not defend any more. if you want, you can take my cities, they are olmost all without troops. Nice day

so what is else is new

DeletedUser

Cheater of Death. Why are you even in this conversation? You no longer play in Actium after getting kicked from your alliance and destroyed. You know nothing about our alliance. So please stop acting like you do.

DeletedUser

hi
Goranovsky

Regards

Skull

I hate guys like that. Real snivelly

DeletedUser

cruisin´around in Actium, checking my rear view mirror and what did I see????????????

it was kristian..............kristian V :eek:

nice fake message Kraniet, you think we fall for that cheap propaganda? you must be desperate, and with reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21418

no but i now you are, and nothing fake whit what i put in hire, maby just that illu got more desperat since i put it in