NOOBS vs ILUMM

DeletedUser

Shame we cant say the same about your mental age ;)

correct. i am a stupid child. and you will have to bear stuipd comments of this stupid child. but tell your leader to check the stats please. doesnt make a good impression. score now is 10-0 in favour of noobs. and pease you guys, dont loose so much fat that it threatens your existence.

DeletedUser31852

Lol.. ankimagine... you got owned...
And honestly, Noobs will only take what they need... doubt they take Illu serious...
Betting money on one or other should have some percentage of gains...
If you bet on Illu and they win, you get 1000 times your money back and if you bet on Noobs and they win, you get 1 cent extra... whatever you bet.
'Nuff said

DeletedUser

Lol.. ankimagine... you got owned...
And honestly, Noobs will only take what they need... doubt they take Illu serious...
Betting money on one or other should have some percentage of gains...
If you bet on Illu and they win, you get 1000 times your money back and if you bet on Noobs and they win, you get 1 cent extra... whatever you bet.
'Nuff said

comeon man. i have more confidence in illuminati than noobs that illuminati wont conquer a single city. i am sure noobs get a lot of 7 ls killer attacks from them. so i wouldnt bet on them

DeletedUser33530

NOOBS will kick there butts. Hands down. These guys are just too dominant. They all know each other and have been playing together for years. They can also see every alliances forums. They are everywhere boys and girls. You all have no chance.
how can they see every alliance forum and dont say spies cause they really dont have enough people to spy on every alliance. They probably have like 20 in Illuminati thought

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

an by the way everyone hates the NOOBS and wants them gone (unless ur a noob) People dislike the Illuminati but they can live with them in the ocean. The Illuminati should use that to they advantage and have most of the alliance and city fight on there side (probably wont do much its worth a shot). Also just a fair warning to the NOOBS one of my friend will be joining my alliance soon after a long break from grepolis and when i told him your stats he said he had expect you guys to have gotten higher since he last saw you. (he might have said he helped you guys get to the top but i dont remember right now)

DeletedUser

Well cheater of death the NOOBS only worry about the alliances that they feel necessary to worry about. They have more players on this server than you think or Know. As far as Illumni, they are just toying with them. They are no threat to the NOOBS. Easy bps for them. I have played with them before and believe me bro they are everywhere. Good luck with the NOOBS everyone, you will all need it. They are the most dominant force in Grepolis. If you all do not believe me well you all will sure find out the hard way. Illumni is finding out right now. I can't wait to see who they pick on next.

DeletedUser21560

an by the way everyone hates the NOOBS and wants them gone (unless ur a noob) People dislike the Illuminati but they can live with them in the ocean. The Illuminati should use that to they advantage and have most of the alliance and city fight on there side (probably wont do much its worth a shot). Also just a fair warning to the NOOBS one of my friend will be joining my alliance soon after a long break from grepolis and when i told him your stats he said he had expect you guys to have gotten higher since he last saw you. (he might have said he helped you guys get to the top but i dont remember right now)

Tell your friend thanks for helping us by "donating" his city to our cause ;)

We wouldnt be anything without all you peasents "donating" your cities to our struggle towards the top :)

Btw We love to be hated - Hate = BP ;)

DeletedUser31800

Escaping into VM.

It appears that itsnaptime has escaped into VM while under ILLUM attack. Is this the way NOOBS always fights its wars?

DeletedUser

Well guys - first of all, if you could count to 48, you would find out that he must have activated vm, before you guys even start first attack. Second - dont call this a war, you dont reach us to the socks. Third - you have had the oppotunity to takes citys, tell us how many cs you have landed, and how many citys you have lost. You do give us a good laugh - 200 players against 26, keep up the good job there ;)

/Russ

DeletedUser21418

Never, they way we fight if a playre wood run itto wm course of a fight i wood trow him out of the alli in a sek, but its real simpel the attacks startet 14 houres after he had prest WM and tol that he was gon for a while course of a job, then a got no problems whit it, only sad becoruse ther is a lot of points in fighting IlluMRAts

DeletedUser

Well guys - first of all, if you could count to 48, you would find out that he must have activated vm, before you guys even start first attack. Second - dont call this a war, you dont reach us to the socks. Third - you have had the oppotunity to takes citys, tell us how many cs you have landed, and how many citys you have lost. You do give us a good laugh - 200 players against 26, keep up the good job there ;)

/Russ

We would have taken cities but you ran and hid in VM like a school girl and I guess we cant call it a war because you guys are to afraid to fight. its kinda like how my 10 & 13 yr old daughter use twitter its called the post n block you attack us and then block from attacks by going into VM. just admit it you all got scared

DeletedUser

Keep all insults Grepolis/Actium related - I will punish posts that slur age, gender, intelligence, etc. etc.

As you were. :p

DeletedUser

man you guys run your mouth alot for someone who wont fight. but then again thats useally how cowards are all talk no action

DeletedUser

you are not even close to take citys?? - and i will not go down to your level at draw you kids into a discussion that allready just tell ppl that IlluMRAts are jokes..

Last update - not a single incomming cs .... so not even close at all :cool:

man you guys run your mouth alot for someone who wont fight. but then again thats useally how cowards are all talk no action

I would really like to know how we can be cowards in this game?? Dont think cowards would take 10 citys from "the big enemy" ??

DeletedUser

YOU ARE COWARDS BECAUSE YOU HID IN VM FROM GETTING ATTACKED is that clear enough for you? Russeran