NOOBS vs ILUMM

DeletedUser

Ladies and gentlemen place your bets!

The "MRA" Ilumm is declaring war after the NOOBS took some inactive cities. Along with some spy attempts and trash talking of a few particular members on the externals.

Before jumping to either side remember Illum has the numbers. which means more BP. Ilumm has also been tested much harder when it come to the battle field. NOOBS how ever have larger members on average and are pretty close to each other. This will hopefully make things some what exciting. So sit back grab a cold one and enjoy!

6 Illuminati 3000969 50 60019
11 Illuminatus 1326743 46 28842 > 5,039,767 total points
18 Illuminaten 712055 45 15823

V.S.

7 NOOBS 2810306 27 104085 > 2,831,185 total points
81 NOOBS . 20879 6 3480

BP totals

6 Total Illuminati 955283 >
23 Total Illuminatus 257827 > changes do to rotation in leadership from our branches.
45 Total Illuminaten 82887 >

7 Total NOOBS 778681
159 Total NOOBS . 2201

1,295,997 total BP for Ilum
0,780,882 total BP for the Nubs

We all know who I have my money on, I'm sure.

DeletedUser3393

This will be fun to see. GL and bring on some trash talk!

DeletedUser20688

I hate MRA's but I lost respect for noobs last week

I don't have my money on any.

DeletedUser

lets see what illuminati got. will some members change off wagon immediately?

DeletedUser

I doubt it. They would only do that if they disliked the alliance or thought they would lose... I rarely hear complaints inner alliance and its been known for days now =) Not really anyone leaving...people are being kicked though.

DeletedUser

I doubt it. They would only do that if they disliked the alliance or thought they would lose... I rarely hear complaints inner alliance and its been known for days now =) Not really anyone leaving...people are being kicked though.

yeah. well, when they know that they are loosing, they will leave right? thats what you said. and who likes mra?

DeletedUser

Due to some anger problems you guys are causing me...calling me a leader of an MRA I am completely changing Illum all together. Adding some muscle and hacking away at some fat... you will see we can be scary as well as big and cuddly

DeletedUser

Due to some anger problems you guys are causing me...calling me a leader of an MRA I am completely changing Illum all together. Adding some muscle and hacking away at some fat... you will see we can be scary as well as big and cuddly

you cant do that with 3 alliances. i would suggest you to get rid of atleast 1. 100 members are more than enough

DeletedUser21418

Maby its becourse my guys in Illu are told to keep ther mout shut, by the way thanks for my new city.

DeletedUser

Edit: 7-0 In conquests to Noobs. But Illu do put up a decent def when we attack their biggest players :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21560

Ladies and gentlemen place your bets!

The "MRA" Ilumm is declaring war after the NOOBS took some inactive cities. Along with some spy attempts and trash talking of a few particular members on the externals.

Before jumping to either side remember Illum has the numbers. which means more BP. Ilumm has also been tested much harder when it come to the battle field. NOOBS how ever have larger members on average and are pretty close to each other. This will hopefully make things some what exciting. So sit back grab a cold one and enjoy!

6 Illuminati 3000969 50 60019
11 Illuminatus 1326743 46 28842 > 5,039,767 total points
18 Illuminaten 712055 45 15823

V.S.

7 NOOBS 2810306 27 104085 > 2,831,185 total points
81 NOOBS . 20879 6 3480

BP totals

6 Total Illuminati 955283 >
23 Total Illuminatus 257827 > changes do to rotation in leadership from our branches.
45 Total Illuminaten 82887 >

7 Total NOOBS 778681
159 Total NOOBS . 2201

1,295,997 total BP for Ilum
0,780,882 total BP for the Nubs

We all know who I have my money on, I'm sure.

Just FYI NOOBS . is not part of noobs lol, its some knuckleheads that got slapped around earlier

And finally a war i can participate in :D

DeletedUser17104

Hmm being bigger is not always better - communication and trust go a long way in this game, thus I think early on Illuminati will struggle - the real test will be how they react to that. if they can keep morale up and trim some of the fat then we may have a good fight here.

good to see something new in the forums so GL.

DeletedUser33530

The hope the noobs get crushed they need to be taken down but ill be honest its impossible to try and get into ocean 56 now the noobs have that place owned any city captured tfrom the noobs there wont stya that way for long

but ill be honest if the noobs dont win this then illuminati must has friends in high places

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

NOOBS will kick there butts. Hands down. These guys are just too dominant. They all know each other and have been playing together for years. They can also see every alliances forums. They are everywhere boys and girls. You all have no chance.

DeletedUser

images

Noob's for glory...

DeletedUser20688

Just cause you have 3 alliances doesn't mean you will beat the noobs lmao.

We've taken out MRA's with 3 or 4 tiers, its not hard if you are a good alliance. If your alliance isn't organised you will get eaten up.