NOOBS vs ILUMM

DeletedUser

This is just comical at this point, lol. NOOBS are still playing Grepolis?

We have no need for propaganda, giving false facts, or playing mind games in the externals like our opposition tries to do.

The way I "trash talk" is by taking NOOBS cities whenever I want. I/We let those actions speak for themselves. This war ended a while ago but some NOOBS are still stubborn about it.

We're just gathering our loot and doing some cleanup at this point.. Grow up

DeletedUser

congrats with beating NOOBS from 2800 000 points when war started to 5400 000 points we have now .
you have almost made it .

LOL KEEP BUILDING THOSE CITIES GUYS KEEP BUILDING...

just skip the researches on the academies ;)

DeletedUser

Well NOOBS have a all time in this world :) whan we all reache culture level 300 and I hope thats will be very fast we can build our cities just for a one month where we want.We just got a better way to rising than with festivals and internal takovers how your ally like to do and how was rise.So keep feeding us with a BP we want it ;)

DeletedUser21418

lol littel zosske, the numbers newer lie, it semes like you did a real rotten job, and lol the war isent startet yet, we just have fun whit oure littel illuMRAts toy

DeletedUser

Well NOOBS have a all time in this world :) whan we all reache culture level 300 and I hope thats will be very fast we can build our cities just for a one month where we want.We just got a better way to rising than with festivals and internal takovers how your ally like to do and how was rise.So keep feeding us with a BP we want it ;)

Regardless of how this game plays out at least we can enjoy our little skirmishes. One thing tho just remember not to go too defensive over there ladies and gents. Agression is a better way to go down rather than defence. :p

DeletedUser

lol littel zosske, the numbers newer lie, it semes like you did a real rotten job, and lol the war isent startet yet, we just have fun whit oure littel illuMRAts toy

I would agree that the "war" isent startet yet, but a confrontation with such a small/weak alliance won't be considered a war to us. Just a little speed bump, a hiccup.

Oh and by the way, I alone have taken more NOOBS cities for myself in the past month than your entire "alliance" combined has taken from us the past month LOL. Not to mention the other beasts in our alliance and all of the cities they've snatched up.

And like greg said, please don't research anything in your academies. I was a little disappointed in the choice of researches with the last 4 NOOBS cities I ate :\

Maybe we'll talk when more than just 1 of you has more ABP than I do ;)

DeletedUser

Zosske you need first to chack your city wall and looses as an attacker, but don't be disapointed,becouse we wont you more agresive :D than you can speak who are the better attackers

DeletedUser21418

lol IlluMRAts has been to war whit the noobs for many months and mad a total fail out of it, now the NOOBS to war aginst oure toys, and lol its stil 51 noobs 27 Illu 100 aginst 10 lol i wood feel bad but nothing new IlluMRAts a lot of playres NO skills. No its hard for your littel self astime littel Zoske but you lorst first round BIG TIME.
But to all of you nice peopel need some heat so take a trip south for some days be nice, lol sitting in the Airport allreddy drunk

DeletedUser23630

Zosske you need first to chack your city wall and looses as an attacker, but don't be disapointed,becouse we wont you more agresive :D than you can speak who are the better attackers

don't tell them all of the secrets! I bet half of them don't even check their wall lol :p

Illu now attacking Clocks

Do they really want to do this?

I really hope they start seeing that we are running out of people to attack (D)

DeletedUser

I really hope they start seeing that we are running out of people to attack (D)

Last time I checked you've not been really attacking, neighbour :) so I can't see reason why you would be running out of targets
at least from I remember you guys are more defensive lately, stockpiling 6-7 cities with 20k land defence each with zero walls and when I cleared two of them twice over, you sent 50k land defence :)
was good day in a office for me ... shame about andrejus going to VM straight away.. he probably received credit card bill - 4 cities walls from zero to 14 in 2h ..

DeletedUser23630

Last time I checked you've not been really attacking, neighbour :) so I can't see reason why you would be running out of targets
at least from I remember you guys are more defensive lately, stockpiling 6-7 cities with 20k land defence each with zero walls and when I cleared two of them twice over, you sent 50k land defence :)
was good day in a office for me ... shame about andrejus going to VM straight away.. he probably received credit card bill - 4 cities walls from zero to 14 in 2h ..

Last time i checked (today) i have more abp than you. You sir are only 38th in abp :p. And its kinda hard to attack you guys in 55 anyways cause you are all turtled up.

DeletedUser

Last time i checked (today) i have more abp than you. You sir are only 38th in abp :p. And its kinda hard to attack you guys in 55 anyways cause you are all turtled up.

you really want to compare with newbie who plays his first grepo world ever? :)
just asking

DeletedUser23630

you really want to compare with newbie who plays his first grepo world ever? :)
just asking

Turtles are turtles. I don't care how many worlds you've been in. We've been playing in here long enough where you should be experienced by now :) Just answering.

DeletedUser

Congratulations Illuminati on defeating the Noobs. I guess they finally realized how rotten they are and joined an alliance with a fitting name. Not that noobs didnt describe them well enough...

DeletedUser

I would like to thank the director, the producer, the cast , and the NOOBs for giving up nice cities
50%of them on VM not believing it. 20% joined RT as refugees.
Some of them were good players, some were good talker in here. at the End
"Veni, vidi, vici"

DeletedUser

This thread can be deleted now

...and those of you who put your money on the NOOBs ...it's time to pay

DeletedUser

I just wanted to thank all the NOOBS for being good sports in the game, despite being hammered constantly there were no complaints and no abusive messages. Its people like you who make this game fun to play. Once again well done and thanks.... oh and goodbye!