NOOBS vs ILUMM

DeletedUser

Hows life treating you Cheater?.... as you can now see its job pretty much done with NOOBS... who's next you might ask!

DeletedUser

That war was fun while it lasted (at least for us)- NOOBS were down to about 5 Active players by the time they went to Rotten Tomatoes as refugees.

Agreed as far as having respect for not sending abusive messages. Most players who get slaughtered like that will send them around. I guess they just go into VM instead when the heat is too high.

Yes, this thread may be deleted.

Who wants to be next?

DeletedUser40589

Well from what I can see it took u 10 months to take down 17 players and u have not been even able to do that. So when u ask who next? U might want to try a small alliance u might get some better luck if u pick one with less than 10 players.

Just my thoughts

DeletedUser

lol IlluMrats from the begining recruit more than 200 members to fight only against NOOBS who never been more than 27 members.Plus pacted with a two big mras PB and SG, and a many small allys. You Illu guys only joking on this server,and I never saw a worstiest MRA. You realy want to go to war against whole world?

DeletedUser

Sorry who are you I can't find your name in the Rankings? Ohhh yes that's because you got wiped out.... NEXT.

DeletedUser

For the some reasons I quit and I was not lost no one city whan I was in game.That was nice try Illu + SG try to take a city from me than I got for a one week 150k DBP and not lost noone city and you all only make me a laugh. Whan I came to you you will remember ;)

DeletedUser

lol IlluMrats from the begining recruit more than 200 members to fight only against NOOBS who never been more than 27 members.Plus pacted with a two big mras PB and SG, and a many small allys. You Illu guys only joking on this server,and I never saw a worstiest MRA. You realy want to go to war against whole world?

Are you serious??? How could SG be an MRA???

DeletedUser

Since you put SG in this, I feel I need to reply. You are saying we are MRA? What a joke. The only alliance to pretty much fight everybody and still standing.

We had your back, then you betrayed us. Reasons the same nonsense bout MRA and how Noobs dont align with anybody. Then of course you align with Clockmare and Tomatoes. You attacked us because you are opportunists like everyone else. You thought you would get some easy cities from us because we are at war with everybody. Which you did not.

And now the same "great" noob alliance who would never pact with anybody is done and to make things worse, instead of quitting honorably you refugeed to RT. Normally I wouldn't say anything. It is an understandable path that anyone who has worked hard on any server would take. But the fact remains you talked too much smack. What I'm trying to say, is that Noobs are hypocrites.

Last but not least nobody is questioning your skill. But the fact remains, which apparently many are oblivious to see, even though you were less than illuminati, you still lost.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

Hows life treating you Cheater?.... as you can now see its job pretty much done with NOOBS... who's next you might ask!

I doing better than i did in actium. Cant believe you guys finally beat the noobs congrats.

P.S. i hope you were referring to me and not someone else.

DeletedUser

SG academies : Shadow , The Executioners , Dragon Confederation.Ok shadow is dosolved but there is still two and almost defeated :D
Blade you realy think the low amount of members ally NOOBS can fight alone with that two bigiest MRAS SG and ILLU

NOOBS was been in NAP with SG but you change that pacting with ILLU,I remember whan SG was been under attack by ILLU I was send support :) than after the few months later SG give me a big thanks sending me attacks :( .What to say more I don't like the allys who changing sides and only a bad MRA have to pact with another MRA.Thats is dissapointed

Is SG now ILLU academy or you already got invitation to join ILLU?

DeletedUser

KidSmart3
what are you doing man ?
you lost so please just go find another game. You ran your mouth and we brought you down to your knees. now all the sudden NOOBS are college students and need to go study and RL is more important. Give me a break, you guys are just talkers . If you can't handle the pressure of the game don't show your face here. Admit the defeat and we might throw you a bone on the rims.

calling us or SG MRA is the biggest joke in the world. You guys pact secretly with CM+BE+RT and declared war on us just to stop us from advancing, guess what , I'm in O56 and sweeping NOOBS out of this ocean, We have seen RT troops defending NOOBS and we have reports of it from newly conquered NOOBS cities, we have been fighting RT+NOOBS and we killed them :)
RT got the few NOOBS left just to get a batter ranking as they were tired of being number 7 alliance, Ranking don't do you good if you don't have the brain or activity to win this game.

can you do me a favor : please Skype Krient and let him end VM so we send him to Rimville like fillelman, he shouldn't buy VM with gold that is just wrong rofl rofl lmao lmao

DeletedUser

Shadow was indeed our academy for less active members. Does not make it MRA. Most of those ppl were not recruited here, they were friends from previous worlds. The executioners and DC were never our academies, they were our allies.

And to answer your other accusations: SG wanted to remain neutral to the Noobs/Illu war. Then we were attacked by both sides. Kraniet canceled the NAP because he called us MRA. Noobs attacked us first after NAP was canceled. But anyone with a brain knows that MRA was just an excuse to justify breaking NAP with us and sign alliegance to clocks.

DeletedUser

Blade with a respect to you and your SG have some good skills players - I was not 100% sure whats happend but the info I was got the NAP was canceled becouse NOOBS attacked SG academy Dragon Confederation.Thats way krainet cancel NAP and call SG as a MRA.

Djosof I understand how mach you happy and can't hide your emotional.NOOBS have a friends in almost evry ally in this world.Your ally all the time recruit a players for the good rank and for the fight aganist a few NOOBS.I like to see how you gona fight now whan you have a more enemies.Just want to said thats happend not becouse of good playing of Illumra than becouse NOOBS a long time ago get bored - whan was result 25:0 for NOOBS we lost one city (ANewLeif - go inative) and NOOBS was not be interesting for to playing game and most of us are stop or only minimum active.Sorry but can't respect you and your ally with that low skills.

DeletedUser

KidSmart3
playing grepolis is no skill at all, all you need here is to be jobless and have money to buy gold to play this game
its a game of numbers and codes, skill has no room here, we are not talking about soccer were personal talent make a difference
just read the online guides and watch this forum and boom, you can kill NOOBS who spent 4 years playing this game
after all, i think you have spent too much time on grepolis that you think it needs skills, it doesn't . Its just a game based on logical equations
actually all browser based games follow same trend, read and commit then conquer
good luck in RL and please if you don't have account here or if you are killed, don't show up here, we killed you in game so you go sleep

DeletedUser

CM+BE+NOOBS was a secret NAP? Wow man, considering Octavian Vangaurd/Honor/BE have been pacted with CM since the beginning of the server it would be a stretch to call it a secret lol.

Also, there is a huge difference between a defensive pact between alliances and multiple large scale alliances ganging up on 15 players and calling it a decisive victory. Granted, you won, you shut some of the biggest talkers up (which pretty much killed this forum) and have learned a few things. Probably best to leave it at that and go about your business. The biggest loudmouths now seem to be you guys...

DeletedUser

Djosof please be fair and pick words or better please be a bit quieter.It is better to remain silent and be considered a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.I don't like to that sounds ruge just that is a preverb and suggestion.
NOOBS soccer team with a 20 players played a match with ILLU team with 100 players (+ subs Iluminati alliance changes:352 and Iluminatus alliance changes:408 - chack a grepostats).How you can explain that numbers?All they you are eat to make a big but not good team? You are not win there a nothing becouse NOOBS score more goals than ILLU.All I have to say that was a heroic NOOB victory.NOOBS play with a heart and with a honor.You need to understend that if you play like a coward people never like you and never respect you.

DeletedUser

KidSmart3
I'm fair and i have high respect to some NOOBS who played nicely and were always respectful like (silver rat/ Areithous/ kristianv)
others specially NOOBS in external forum are all quitters (Krient/Russern/Kidsmart), one day they fill the forum with premature victory then once they lost still saying they were heroes and how 13 of them stood against us. At least illuminati declared their pacts and we were honest about our goals. NOOBS in the other hand received Biremes and troops from RT long before RT and Illu declare war

NOOBS also forced Minor Rim alliance to work as defensive slaves providing Biremes in exchange of not taking their cities
(willythegreek) their host told me this in mail before he leave the game 3 weeks ago.

so please, give me a break and spare me the moral lectures, i know what NOOBS did and you are no heroes.
Everything you guys did was creating a fuss for nothing and you lost now and will be forgotten

When you talk about talent, its something no one else but 1 person can do like ( Maradona) or (Messi ) -personal opinion. If you calling
BE+RT+CM Vs illuminates a talent, then you should be a shamed of yourself and the wasted 3 yrs you spent here that taught you nothing about fair game and fair play.
not to mention Boris little charade then BE give him refuge against all grepolis refugees rules.. So much for playing with (honor). I miss the old worlds were honor and respect were big things.
Alliances are something people must do in strategic game but NOOBS leaders lost more than ground in here.

DeletedUser

Noobs were already a a founded alliance in many worlds and are well know throughout grepolis. Illuminati are a brand new alliance to the game and therefore needed time to build foundations and separate the wheat from the chaff now we have a strong alliance and are getting to know each other also we have a strong academy where we can let players stay in the game and enjoy their time here but also push forward and be promoted into our main alliance if they are good enough. Call us an MRA all you want but the fact is most alliances do the same or just pact with others instead it's basically the same thing.

All you NOOBS did when you started the War was take a load of inactive/poor players cities when we were still working things out as an alliance then turtle up and not attack any of our members for months then when you got bored of defending you either got slack and we started taking your cities and so were slung out of NOOBS alliance like trash or you ran into VM. You say we play like cowards but all we do is fight to the death and all you did was defend we may have lost more troops but look who came out on top.

DeletedUser

thread can be locked, NOOBS are gone, remaining actives fled and may rot with the rest of the tomatoes.

DeletedUser

HAHAHA this ILLU are so funny alliance... picking small alliances as their ally and crushing them when they need cities in that ocean, something like SG did to DC