Nooooobs

DeletedUser

At the beggining of every world we have many MRA's and noobs sending you a hell of a lot of invitations. If you're lucky you get a message, if you even luckier than that you get one that makes sense.

Post below all your invites and we'll see who has the most. (NOTE: No prize unless Cronus wants to :p)

2dubl8p.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol i cant now i had 7 in total but i created my alliance

DeletedUser21418

bad luck

:Angry: damm good idea, but i deletet all those, but we got 11 so fare, if more is comming they will get in here

DeletedUser

I joined i open my alliance tab up after a few minutes 4 invites!

DeletedUser

lol i dont remember exactly how many invites i got but i know it was alot. Then i joined axe's alliance so i cant view them anymore :(

DeletedUser20217

I have no pacts with The Black Spot - AOS! Whats the point until BPs start and from there we only want 1 or 2.

You should decline all pact invites until they message you, thats what I do, it stops everything.

DeletedUser19618

I have no pacts with The Black Spot - AOS! Whats the point until BPs start and from there we only want 1 or 2.

You should decline all pact invites until they message you, thats what I do, it stops everything.
We are talking about alliance invite not pact invites.I got 14 invites without PM and 3 with PM.