NOOOOOO 2.0 Update!!

DeletedUser

The 2.0 update is coming. I hate 2.0!! It stinks and it slows my computer :supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad:

DeletedUser

2.0 is horrid when using Internet Explorer, however it is significantly better and playable using Firefox. Others say it works well with Chrome too.

2.0 should come with a label:

WARNING: Playing Grepolis with Internet Explorer will result in your computer being slower than a turtle riding a snail.

DeletedUser

2.0 is horrid when using Internet Explorer, however it is significantly better and playable using Firefox. Others say it works well with Chrome too.

2.0 should come with a label:

WARNING: Playing Grepolis with Internet Explorer will result in your computer being slower than a turtle riding a snail.
I use chrome and it jacks my computer up

DeletedUser

It's not all bad guys, at least we'll have a battle planner which, if it's anything like the one in Tribal Wars (another Inno game), makes it so much easier to time attacks & support for conquests.

DeletedUser

You can't stop the update. But if you're still using IE then unless you're being forced to... You really have no right to complain ;)

That's just my opinion though.
And even then, I used to play Grepo at work and they had windows 98 with IE 6 or something there and I could still play it properly in between samples.

DeletedUser

Music loving chemist,

i am 13 and so it is my parents who use IE and so i cant exactly change. Why should grepolis now be slow for me when the graphics are no much better and the rest is awful

DeletedUser

Why should grepolis now be slow for me when the graphics are no much better and the rest is awful
Because the company who owns and supports the program has decided that is what they are going to do. They decide based on what they feel will be best for their company, doing otherwise would be insane.

And Danny, certainly your parents would permit you to install Firefox. It is solid, free and runs Grepo quite well. It doesn't interfere with IE and has fewer security issues than IE.

DeletedUser

Lol, if i told them it was to play online games they'd have a heart attack :p

DeletedUser

You can't stop the update. But if you're still using IE then unless you're being forced to... You really have no right to complain ;)

That's just my opinion though.
And even then, I used to play Grepo at work and they had windows 98 with IE 6 or something there and I could still play it properly in between samples.
I use chrome and it sucks

DeletedUser

holy crap.

I was hoping they were kidding about actually doing this.

I wonder if all the money they make off of milking people who want to rush build sword nukes will make up for all the die hards who are going to walk away from the game.

Speaking of which, who is leaving?

Im pretty sure I am done.

DeletedUser

im done. Its funny i joined pi because it was the last NON 2.0 worlds and put upwards of 100 to 150 bucks on it just to have some person in another country to tell me oh sorry now your getting screwed over.

DeletedUser

im done. Its funny i joined pi because it was the last NON 2.0 worlds and put upwards of 100 to 150 bucks on it just to have some person in another country to tell me oh sorry now your getting screwed over.

I know, they wont even keep open a world that WANTS to be kept 1.0 or watever