Nordic Nightmare in total Control

DeletedUser

Hi Boys and Girls :rolleyes:

I am wanting to find answers as to why the Nordic Nightmares are destroying every single player in Ocean 45 :supermad:

World domination is probably what they are looking for on this server :eek:

Pagan Panthers are not ready to fall over and die. This is not Sparta but much worse :pro:

It is possible to be together in one ocean but as one of your members said so well while I was trying to negotiate an agreemeent (dip)
I can assure you no way will the council agree to any peace talks with any alliance in this world, we never have and never will. Your best bet is to move out, I know you will fight this but we welcome this
:rolleyes:

If that is the case I invite you to come to Panter's Pride and see for yourselves we are determined to stay

009.jpg

DeletedUser2595

Thats not Sun Tzu...

But on topic. Go PP for fighting NN! :)

DeletedUser

Thats not Sun Tzu...
:)

More important

It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them; if double, be able to divide them; if equal,engage them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them. :heh:

The Pagan Panthers are weaker but not if all the alliances are united together against the common enemy :heh:

But even weaker we will do our best and if necessary die trying

SpaceTroy.jpg

DeletedUser

I am sure it will come to us vs everyone sooner rather than later. Woot.
Everyone is going to have to take their chances in order to rule the world

To Answer Corinthians
Nordic Nightmares, average points per player 53k.

Pagan Panthers, average points per player 20k.

Am I missing something here? All I've seen so far from Pagan Panthers is an incredible talent for taking cities from one or two inactive players. Meanwhile, Nordic Nightmares have continued to expand, picking off important enemy cities and getting stronger.

Nordic Nightmares are nearly 6 times the size of Pagan Panthers, and in O45 alone there are more than 7 times as many NN cities as PP cities. So yes, to quote Krenzia;
:Angry:

We as a team United will show you that we are here to stay even if you are six times our size

BoomDoomcopie.jpg

DeletedUser

Would that be why you're stacking biremes and giving us free BP by defending against non-CS attacks? If that's your idea of fighting back, please carry on, it's great for us! ;)

DeletedUser

Would that be why you're stacking biremes and giving us free BP by defending against non-CS attacks? If that's your idea of fighting back, please carry on, it's great for us! ;)

You want my city and we do not want you to take it. Battlepoints at this stage of the game are very easy? You sending 100 light ships at a time is like us sending 10 biremes. This is David VS Goliath and you are the Strong one :supermad:

You have so many troops that you will take/kill troops wherever you want.

Only little Hic. For each Battlepoint you get, We also get Battlepoints. Therefore, we can use these points to build even more smaller cities and to grow stronger.

sfantu.gif

DeletedUser

this is awsome :)

roll on the fun

I agree.

The one thing that still makes me laugh is that none of the other alliances have even overtaken NmE in battle points yet.. how long has it been now since we left there to form NN, about a month?

DeletedUser3613

I know mate,

NmE is still the second best allaince on the server ........

If only you guys could get them onboard you might have a chance :p He he

DeletedUser

I agree.

The one thing that still makes me laugh is that none of the other alliances have even overtaken NmE in battle points yet.. how long has it been now since we left there to form NN, about a month?

:p Never overtake in battle points but have the second best thing :cool:

To resist the NN Bulldozer and make a difference (To Beleive there is Hope)
And Having fun playing Grepolis
Ogame2.jpg

DeletedUser

LLLoooooooooLLLLLLL and you guys wanting to defeat NN do you guys know that they won this server through recruiting and freak's dumbness if you do then I hope you have a good plan on defeating them.

DeletedUser2595

Hagop, seeing as this server isn't going to close for at least another year or two, I think its a little premature to say NN have won it. Anything can, and probably will, still happen...

DeletedUser

Hagop, seeing as this server isn't going to close for at least another year or two, I think its a little premature to say NN have won it. Anything can, and probably will, still happen...

Thanks for those words of wisdom

All Empires crumble one day, When there is such a big group of leaders together one day there will be conflict from inside their NN Empire

:supermad: Look at the real world Empires :supermad:

DeletedUser

LLLoooooooooLLLLLLL and you guys wanting to defeat NN do you guys know that they won this server through recruiting and freak's dumbness if you do then I hope you have a good plan on defeating them.

We Will because we have a secret weapon

PanthersPride.jpg

DeletedUser

the way I see it is that NN are just the playground bullies... they intimidate so they gain and, even maintain control

Every bully has their day... whether it is a bully nation, bully gang or alliance

to keep bullying their own members and other alliances for two years is quite an undertaking

NN do not have this server sown up

If they went more slowly, then they become a formidable source but to create this monster within a few months of Athens opening is going to be hard to sustain

but, we shall see and I am looking forward to it :)