Nordic Nightmare in total Control

DeletedUser

MORC have been clearing NN off MORC territory, and BOB could be talking about pushing into NN territory sure, because they have been pushing in from east, but SunTzu? Are you serious? SunTzu have not done a single step forward in their frontline against NN ever since i have been monitoring that frontline when i first got a city there about two months ago, or three.

Sorry i can not take seriously the post from a player that lost half his cities, to us and bob, then ghosted:(

DeletedUser22708

Alright, i guess this thread can be closed as they no longer exist and most of them have been defeated :)

DeletedUser

Most of them have been defeated?????
the only ones anyone defeated are the ones who had things going on in RL and left. other than that they have not been defeated just simple merged to the best of there interest..

DeletedUser22708

Most of them have been defeated?????
the only ones anyone defeated are the ones who had things going on in RL and left. other than that they have not been defeated just simple merged to the best of there interest..

Your time will come brother, hiding behind BoB's biremes won't save you forever :)

DeletedUser

someone close this topic please. NN's been gone for months officially and what is de facto left of it, is a different yet new and interesting story :)

DeletedUser22708

somebody should start a new topic to make these forums interesting again like they used to be with this thread :)