Nordic Nightmare in total Control

DeletedUser

New alliance hmm. Atleast it looks like they are taking the best from this old alliance. Now to see if the name change= policy change, we shall see.

DeletedUser

Some of the better players of NN are splitting off, to form a new alliance.

Members
The Brotherhood 14 members
Ludibakalula 435424 points, 46 cities
nikazar 388622 points, 39 cities
Kelubuc1 378849 points, 35 cities
The Mogul 365005 points, 42 cities
Odvar 354895 points, 32 cities
Telemonian Ajax 342212 points, 33 cities
BushiFox 327226 points, 36 cities
farabdul 311078 points, 37 cities
CrazyWhabbit 309464 points, 28 cities
kdaroks 236219 points, 29 cities
Ramseur 232546 points, 25 cities
duck31 221979 points, 23 cities
Krenzia 183088 points, 20 cities
caginec 104479 points, 14 cities

DeletedUser

Or they jump ship not being able to hold a war with all other alliances? Anyhow I saw where you are heading wabberjack since those wants to fight only SunTzu and Triad. Have fun fighting them.

DeletedUser

Yes judging by the caliber of most not all of the players who went there, should be fun:D

DeletedUser

Um anyone else notice NN has changed their name to that noob mra from the start of server: Phoenix Rising? Thought it was funny

DeletedUser

yep i noticed. i prefer nordic nightmares better tho. phoenix rising would suit an alliance that is improving from nothingness

DeletedUser

yep i noticed. i prefer nordic nightmares better tho. phoenix rising would suit an alliance that is improving from nothingness

Is that not where they sit now? Main players went vm, or new alliance, very few descent ones left... But still to reserect a mra alliance name is beyond me.

DeletedUser22708

i give Phoenix Rising a few more weeks, half of their members are in vm...

DeletedUser22708

Yup seems to be the case lost a few more members, any in particular you would like to see rimmed Digi?

Well, when Elddor comes back from vm, he will have a nice surprise waiting for him ;)

So a part of NN has left to form the Brotherhood, rest of NN has renamed to Phoenix Rising. Now i see that some other members have left to alliances like BoB. I think we have to expect a lot more changes in the O45/O55 oceans.

DeletedUser25580

With the impending death of the alliance formerly known as NN, how will the power blocs change? Seems like an important question going forward, or will everyone just spend their time eating up the inactive NNers?

DeletedUser

With the impending death of the alliance formerly known as NN, how will the power blocs change? Seems like an important question going forward, or will everyone just spend their time eating up the inactive NNers?

Its a question I have been asking myself recently, Bushi, continue pushing into o55 eating inactives, or head west..... Also how will this effect what has once been, when the alliances meet in o55.

DeletedUser

Its a question I have been asking myself recently, Bushi, continue pushing into o55 eating inactives, or head west..... Also how will this effect what has once been, when the alliances meet in o55.

MORC have been clearing NN off MORC territory, and BOB could be talking about pushing into NN territory sure, because they have been pushing in from east, but SunTzu? Are you serious? SunTzu have not done a single step forward in their frontline against NN ever since i have been monitoring that frontline when i first got a city there about two months ago, or three.

DeletedUser22708

Time will tell, looking forward to that moment though. Now with the 'fall' of NN, Athens has been far to quiet for my taste.

DeletedUser

Well, when Elddor comes back from vm, he will have a nice surprise waiting for him ;)

Sorry all; I've had my aging father move in and taking care of him has not allowed me to play. It was fun while it lasted, but as this was my first experience with Grep, I was taken back by the length of the game. I originally thought that each instance (world) only lasted a few months. That is now funny in retrospect!

Great playing with and against you all. I've learned a lot and hopefully we can meet again.

DeletedUser

Sorry all; I've had my aging father move in and taking care of him has not allowed me to play. It was fun while it lasted, but as this was my first experience with Grep, I was taken back by the length of the game. I originally thought that each instance (world) only lasted a few months. That is now funny in retrospect!

Great playing with and against you all. I've learned a lot and hopefully we can meet again.

Sorry to hear that, Elddor. Good playing with you - if you start playing again, give me a shout on Skype!

DeletedUser

Sad to see you go mate, you are a good player, and it would be nice to see you back some time.

DeletedUser22708

Good luck with your father mate, may we see each other in another world :)