Nordic Nightmares not Fair Gamers

DeletedUser

It is sad to see How many players play the game For the Fun and Others to be able to win at all price.

I Unfortunately and wrongly had a Misunderstanding with Pagan Panthers, left their alliance, started my own minute Alliance, Got invited by Nordic Nightmares to be accused of spying on behalf or Pagan Panthers to be later thrown out with no real explanations.

My Biggest mistake was to trust Nordic Nightmares, not to say there are some Fantastic Players in the Alliance just as there are fantastic Players in Pagan Panthers. But the Methods used are not at all sport like.

I do not agree with comments of a leader, leave her alliance, start my own, Get recruited by NN to later be treated like a evil double agent.

Sorry not cool. Conclusion all Members wanting a free city; All my troops will leave the city to allow access. I will only resist the Nordic Nightmares who have no Honor

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17950

I have to agree with you NathalieV. Individual players from NN gave me there word that they would not attack me when I left, but the do. I guess the idea is to win at any cost. Although it does make the game boring. I found the use smaller players to defend the bigger players, but when the smaller player needs help, then he gets pushed to one side or out.

DeletedUser

What you are saying is not true, we all help each other thats why we are number one.... AND WE DONT QUIT BECUSE OF LITTLE THINGS AND THEN WHINE ABOUT IT. You have no one to blame but yourself.

DeletedUser17950

Thats your experience. In my experience, its different. I see players that are liked with no BP for 2 weeks being given cities. Players that never help.
Whilst others with no BP get kicked.
And as for quitting, I havent quit, just left an alliance that was pointless me being in. To me no assistance from an alliance isnt little, its quite a major flaw. And like I say, Im not whiging, I expect to get attacked for leaving.
Maybe if you contact the leaders you will find out I did ask for help and was turned down without any explanation.

DeletedUser

What you are saying is not true, we all help each other thats why we are number one.... AND WE DONT QUIT BECUSE OF LITTLE THINGS AND THEN WHINE ABOUT IT. You have no one to blame but yourself.
:heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

Victim of false accusations, being accepted as a member then thrown out under the pretext not enough battle points, accused of being a Refugee when it is a member of the same alliance that invited the player. Not having the delicacy of erasing forums and the person can read comments and realize how as jackals you mock and make fun of victims with comments such as :supermad:
Chatting Bullocks with her, she is online.

In your internal rules and regulations you have not transgressed any ethical codes, But a person like me being treated like you have done sorry no go.
I have not been fair with Krenzia nor the Pagan Panthers but I assure you their moral values and codes of conduct are infinitely better than the majority in your alliance.

I want to stress on the Fact that YES there are fantastic, friendly super players in the NN Alliance, but unfortunately among you there are some who need not to grow old but grow up in what ethical and proper behavior is concerned.

The true people who have every right to be angry with me are the Pagan Panthers who in my eyes are still the BEST supportive team building Alliance in the Athens World. Being the best yes, but at what price. Even in war there is respect among Armies in conflict

It is a war-game and in one day I have learnt a lot and am thankful even though hurt. I met some real nice Nordic Nightmare Players and that is the most important thing

DeletedUser

As i have said before NN are just like the playground bullies...

It is sad that they have to resort to these tactics rather than believe they have the skills to take the server through war....

Instead they have to get into taunts, plant spies, create suspicion amongst players

I really cant see how this is work out positively for them

The aggregate score of the top 50 alliances is 38.79 M. that is just 15% of the way to the wonder phase and to win the server

If you think that winning the server may be their goal, then they have to let other players and alliances grow. For to kill them now, means they are going to have colonise like hell using city festivals to gain the CP

For such an aggressive alliance, that is just laughable. How many players would be kept if they could only grow through city festivals?

So, option 1, bring it on - be the bully of the server - Kill Krenzia, Pagan Panthers and the rest of the alliances in the Top20 ....

Or, option 2, consider the bigger picture, to be the winner you need to playing the long game and that is keeping competition on the server so growth is through wars and not city festivals.

There are other options but I am not doing your strategic thinking for you

DeletedUser

As i have said before NN are just like the playground bullies...

It is sad that they have to resort to these tactics rather than believe they have the skills to take the server through war....

Instead they have to get into taunts, plant spies, create suspicion amongst players

I really cant see how this is work out positively for them

The aggregate score of the top 50 alliances is 38.79 M. that is just 15% of the way to the wonder phase and to win the server

If you think that winning the server may be their goal, then they have to let other players and alliances grow. For to kill them now, means they are going to have colonise like hell using city festivals to gain the CP

For such an aggressive alliance, that is just laughable. How many players would be kept if they could only grow through city festivals?

So, option 1, bring it on - be the bully of the server - Kill Krenzia, Pagan Panthers and the rest of the alliances in the Top20 ....

Or, option 2, consider the bigger picture, to be the winner you need to playing the long game and that is keeping competition on the server so growth is through wars and not city festivals.

There are other options but I am not doing your strategic thinking for you

I find it amusing that you claim NN bullies by taunting yet the majority of the threads bashing/taunting are made by people outside of NN. And then NN defends themselves. And a lot of them are by the OP herself.

Why don't you guys follow suit of alliances like Rogue, BoB, SunTzu etc and just fight. Nobody has crumpled over and died and there are plenty of good fights to be had... just enjoy it.

DeletedUser

Why don't you guys follow suit of alliances like Rogue, BoB, SunTzu etc and just fight. Nobody has crumpled over and died and there are plenty of good fights to be had... just enjoy it.

Questions to Slover
1. Are you an ex Viking or Two for Flinching
2. Do you have many cities in Ocean 45
3. Are you a Dictator

DeletedUser

I find it amusing that you claim NN bullies by taunting yet the majority of the threads bashing/taunting are made by people outside of NN. And then NN defends themselves. And a lot of them are by the OP herself.

Couldn't say it better. Everyone is just whining because of our strength at this point, and finding excuses about their demise before they even fall. Funny.

As for NathalieV, you got kicked because you were on the end of several attacks from our players, when you saw you were gonna get rimmed you went to a recruiter who was unfortunately in a hurry and invited you, without knowing you were a total refugee. Of course you are going to be kicked out.

And Martimax, i know you have helped allies several times, but i can't help but think you have only yourself to blame for the lack of support you might have been given as you claim. I have been in this alliance since the very beginning of NoE, and everytime i have asked for support, i have been given what is available, i am still impressed with the support i get. I even got my 2nd city on a silverplate for me because i wasn't ready, and i never knew any of them before. It's how you go about it, and how you see it, if you're simply pessimistic in life and make drama out of everything, then that's you.

To the rest of you, "put up or shut up" please.

DeletedUser

Nothing about Nordic is unfair, they are playing the game just like you & me, they still lose cities just like you and me.

In the end we will see which alliance is better.

DeletedUser

A lot of what is being said about NN is a load of rubbish, in fact most of it is but I do have empathy for you Nathy but I will say no more on the matter. Basically you had a team of highly experienced players join the server in the same area with a all out attack ethos, simply the server was not ready for this and with the merge with Viking and the fold of 24F it has created a clear favourite. There is still a very long way to go on the server and as much as NN are controlling the server just now and as unlikely as it might seem this server does not have a winner yet, you never know what is around the corner.

DeletedUser

They are at war with to many people at once, if they took it a bit slower I think they would have a chance. but after seeing how they deal with other people it doesn't seem likely they will make it far.

DeletedUser

Questions to Slover
1. Are you an ex Viking or Two for Flinching
2. Do you have many cities in Ocean 45
3. Are you a Dictator

1) Check Grepostats.
2) Check Grepostats.
3) Check to see if anyone is rioting against him.

Just wanted to add that NN earned their place and if anyone has a problem about it do something rather than moaning. Im sure there's loads of people who don't like NN, all of you get together and see if you can beat them(probably won't)

DeletedUser

let me change the subject if 24F didn't disband this wouldn't have happened :( also I have restarted in Athens just to compete and make an another dream team/alliance against NN.

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter, a ton of alliance's have teamed to fight them already.

DeletedUser17950

I guess it was me then. Following the Alliance rules to get help and asking the leader, must have been wrong. Maybe I should have not put my claims on forum and mailed people to help me. As far as calling me pessimistic in life, you dont even know me so id say shut it. I enjoy life, have a family and enjoy everyday. I play this for fun and relaxing. So dont think you should judge my personality on a game. All I did was follow Alliance protocol.

DeletedUser

Let me see

Pagan Panthers is above Rogue, SunTzu and many other alliances ... get your facts straight before engaging fingers

pantherfighter.png