Nordic Nightmares not Fair Gamers

DeletedUser

what's with those bunch of new players at the core? so many people invited all at once ?

DeletedUser

[island]192975[/island] this island as well, I suspect it is several players from Nordic Losers creating tons of accounts to harrass our cities.

Namely Xoonky and Davesutzeman account that have been recently banned that i know of. There could be others, that i am unaware of.

Just asked Band of Brothers and they are seeing this pop up as well, Sent report ticket ingame in, i hope the player gets ip banned from the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think we found an "abuse of the Invite player to empty spot" as someone in NN is linking this player in to our islands

DeletedUser

just so you know xoonky was not banned he is in VM and those cities have been popping up all through the core. not just on your islands they are also popping up on our island. so i really am not sure what is going on there.

DeletedUser

so lots of us are confused! my question is: what's going on with those players, who just started on athens, emerging at the core instead on the rim?

DeletedUser

i really have no idea whats going on there i started noticing them over the last few days and figured maybe they are just putting people in here now i really have no idea though.

DeletedUser

just so you know xoonky was not banned he is in VM and those cities have been popping up all through the core. not just on your islands they are also popping up on our island. so i really am not sure what is going on there.

Xoonky was registering vm for spells/spies till about 6 hrs ago, maybe bit more, not sure on exact time, look at his city lossses.

DeletedUser

so lots of us are confused! my question is: what's going on with those players, who just started on athens, emerging at the core instead on the rim?

exactly new cities seem to appear in a spiral pattern, depending on direction selected, towards the rim. I have no clue why this is going on. just odd that they should appear on our islands, and when noticed they start sending out attacks, asking for invites.

DeletedUser22708

exactly new cities seem to appear in a spiral pattern, depending on direction selected, towards the rim. I have no clue why this is going on. just odd that they should appear on our islands, and when noticed they start sending out attacks, asking for invites.

Yeah same here, they're also on islands on the O44/O45 border, they attacked me a couple of times with 1 swordsman, kinda annoying...

DeletedUser

We are seeing them appear in Ocean 66 as well. Not in a spiral pattern but on our islands for the most part. Very annoying. At least they are small enough we can farm them easily enough.

DeletedUser

Xoonky was registering vm for spells/spies till about 6 hrs ago, maybe bit more, not sure on exact time, look at his city lossses.

My VM was supposed to kick in 5 days ago, and when i tried logging on it told me i was on VM, meanwhile when i came back today i've lost half my cities, that is not cool.

DeletedUser21774

[island]192975[/island] this island as well, I suspect it is several players from Nordic Losers creating tons of accounts to harrass our cities.

Namely Xoonky and Davesutzeman account that have been recently banned that i know of. There could be others, that i am unaware of.

Just asked Band of Brothers and they are seeing this pop up as well, Sent report ticket ingame in, i hope the player gets ip banned from the game.

I'm not sure that both have been banned. Davesastuzman for sure. And all I really know is that he has been inactive for months. Those that borrowed his and Amir's account pop in and out of vacation mode like it was a Saturday matinee tool. In the case of Amir, they got away the technique until his cities were absorbed.

In the meantime we have to constantly test the banned accounts because we have no way of telling if the ban is temporary or permanent, will be lifted or the city will suddenly go ghost. Even under discipline from cheating some NN players are effective at beating the system. I hope their honwar players find some measure of satisfaction in good gamesmanship.

DeletedUser

Finally got a response on my ticket yesterday, just the automated "we are looking into it" copy/paste deal, so hopefully the problem will be solved soon, at the player{s} creating these little cities, for their annoyance factor.

DeletedUser

I've got a outpost city on the very rim, and no new cities have popped up there in weeks! Meanwhile new cities just keep surging from the core and are currently going through some islands in ocean 63. But it's not even all the islands, it's random!

DeletedUser

From what I understand, the problem of players popping up in the core is something that has happened across many (if not all) worlds.. not something done by NN players. It seems to be that new players are being spawned in the centre of the map, rather than on the rim where they should.

DeletedUser23542

From what I understand, the problem of players popping up in the core is something that has happened across many (if not all) worlds.. not something done by NN players. It seems to be that new players are being spawned in the centre of the map, rather than on the rim where they should.

Seems like this is happening all over again now in Athens, and many world. We suspected the same thing lol. That it was enemies doing double accounts