Nordic Nightmares not Fair Gamers

DeletedUser22708

'Well, as i was clearly talking about the wars that NN has with everybody, you called me out that i don't have the information. So what i said was that are you saying it is not so and that they are not sharing the forum and helping each other?' And i'm being speculative?
I'll just leave this be, i agree with Truedani2, this thread has gone off topic.

DeletedUser

*cough*

Only strong in O55 my butt (stupid word filter, removed the three-letter name for a donkey). At least Nordic Nightmares members in O55 have someone left to fight, we in O45 have dominated our ocean a little too well, there's nobody left to put up a fight.. Pagan Panthers have all but given up the fight in this ocean, and have been steadily losing ground with little to show for it:

C5kWS.jpg

DeletedUser

Well Corinthian, welcome to the end result of the decision by NN leaders to never end their attempt to turn more to their camp when the fight was more than in their favor. Give the leaders there a pat on the back for essentially bringing the server to a boring take over game.

DeletedUser

totally true.Hey freak I restarted in Athens in the hope of being in a new kicking alliance all going good till now.

DeletedUser

So what's the big deal? A coalition of 10-12 alliances? It is known for 3 weeks now. I am yet to observe any results. As as well I am surprised for no SOTO op so far against NN. It seems that all of you guys enjoys the holidays. Have fun and don't forget the antacids.

Dude no coalition yet because there are many of those alliances that fight you are fighting amongst themselves.Take 300Spartans against SunTzu,Spartans300 for example the are draining each other.

DeletedUser

Off topic: I'd say since you are back in Athens to change your "location" . Now I can read "Location: In Athens fighting against DoM" :)

DeletedUser

Dude no coalition yet because there are many of those alliances that fight you are fighting amongst themselves.Take 300Spartans against SunTzu,Spartans300 for example the are draining each other.

Hagop, just to clear this up, SunTzu is NOT at war with 300spartans.

SPARTAN 300 are at war with 000spartans. Check out the stats and see how that one is going.

DeletedUser

Please stay on topic. It's so hard to open a new thread?

DeletedUser

Topic being that NN are not fair gamers. So Hagop, please explain how comes.

Really NN are not fair gamers, they are using the accounts of their inactives. Did you forgot that multi-accounting is not tolerate in this game ?

DeletedUser

Really NN are not fair gamers, they are using the accounts of their inactives. Did you forgot that multi-accounting is not tolerate in this game ?

Don't make such absurd claims without proof. If members of NN were multi-accounting, it would be dealt with by the admins.

DeletedUser

who told you I have no proofs ?
For sure i will not put that here on forum but we have names, dates and hours

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

who told you I have no proofs ?

The fact that you failed to include proof in your post tells me you have no proof. If you have proof that members of NN are multi-accounting, go ahead and post it.

DeletedUser22708

I don't have proof myself but i did see a change in some NN's online times, maybe just coincidence.

DeletedUser

I don't have proof myself but i did see a change in some NN's online times, maybe just coincidence.

Previously, accounts have changed hands from people who are going inactive, to people with no account. That's just a way of keeping accounts alive, rather than having them deleted and cities ghosting, and I'm sure NN are not the only ones to do it.

DeletedUser3149

Previously, accounts have changed hands from people who are going inactive, to people with no account. That's just a way of keeping accounts alive, rather than having them deleted and cities ghosting, and I'm sure NN are not the only ones to do it.

:heh:
Funny how they come out of long VM and build Biremes in the cities, while you then send CS's to those cities as fast as you can and go back straight away into VM, so no body else can take them, if that's not one member double accounting, then it's very strange behaviour!!
Especially as it has happened more than once and with different accounts.
:p

DeletedUser

:heh:
Funny how they come out of long VM and build Biremes in the cities, while you then send CS's to those cities as fast as you can and go back straight away into VM, so no body else can take them, if that's not one member double accounting, then it's very strange behaviour!!
Especially as it has happened more than once and with different accounts.
:p

As I said to France04, don't make such stupid claims without proof. I've seen similar things happen within other alliances, including NN's current opponents, MoRC. Two players, one large, one mid-size. The mid account has all it's cities on islands shared with the larger player, and only ever seems to come out of it's permanent VM when the larger account is threatened, to help it.

Yet do you know why I don't come to the forum and scream "THEY'RE CHEATING"? It's because I have no proof. If you think people are multi-accounting, or otherwise breaking the rules.. report them via Support. Don't come to the forum and start making baseless accusations.

There's plenty of things to argue about on the forums, don't do the stupid thing and try to argue about something like that.

DeletedUser

these ones or those ones multi accounting or not, nothing will change the fact that NN isn't looking good from the looks on the grepostats

DeletedUser

these ones or those ones multi accounting or not, nothing will change the fact that NN isn't looking good from the looks on the grepostats

See, now that's a much better argument than multi-accounting. :p