Pnp (Nordic Nightmares)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16696

Well, after weeks of fighting and conquering these two mighty alliances have merged, But why????

image.php-c11aa5e318.png

CoolPrintVikingShip.jpg

These two great Alliances Nightmares of Elysium and Viking Warlords have now JOINED FORCES! both of the best of each have joined, making a new.

Bigger
Stronger
Twice as powerful
and better then NmE and VW

Well, its not much but anyone beware that the Nordic Nightmares are setting sail to your island soon, be ready and don't fall asleep, as we are your worst nightmares!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So, one of our enemies merged with another one of our enemies, creating, stronger enemies?? I dont think so.
They are still the same players, nothing to be afraid of.
Also whats left of NmE is gonna get gobbled up fast.

DeletedUser

Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages, come see the new spectacle of the world. It's a new record for an "elite" squad calling itself "noe" that caves in and merges faster than I've seen on any other world thus far. Just as jono said, same members, nothing to be afraid of. Only difference is u got chronic520 now, your new name should be "nme + chronic".

DeletedUser20983

*claps* well thank you for calling me good?

Otherwise, saying that no one from VW, now NNm, is any good is quite an outrageous comment one which you have no knowledge in making.

DeletedUser

Clearly you did not fight any of the Vikings, there are a large group of quality players that once populated that alliance, likewise in Nightmare.

DeletedUser

ok...name the alliance "nme + chronic + mogul", I just find it funny b/c nme alliances usually don't fall apart so quickly and run to merge, although I saw this coming for a week or so

DeletedUser16696

Meh,
Only if SHIELD and 24F should merge,

it be SHIELD + davesastutzman

DeletedUser20983

Freak, I am not going to stoop to the level of down talking anyone. I am proud of my former alliance Viking Warlords as we stuck by each other and fought for eachother. Everyone played a role no matter how big or small.

NmE and VW fought hard for a long time, and we came to a conclusion that was the best strategic move for both of us.

Statistically 24F is a great alliance, and I can only judge by statistics never have fought you guys. Which means your conclusions of my group comes from your own opinions based on stats. (Which are pretty good in my opinion)

So, I guess we will let time tell, let the best alliance win.

DeletedUser

oh no, this means my revenge has to be put on the back burner... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hell it was a long way back up..

With a good push i can be ready this weekend, ive got slots for 3 citys courtesy of VW...
Ive been limited on time, but should be free to give it some attention this weekend.

DeletedUser3613

ok...name the alliance "nme + chronic + mogul", I just find it funny b/c nme alliances usually don't fall apart so quickly and run to merge, although I saw this coming for a week or so

Check VW and NmE BP and battle history before you start saying things like that freak, out of nearly 200 players i cant see a single one that wasnt/isnt ready to die for their alliance.

Anyway the prep is done for the athens party now we just need to light the fuse and watch the fireworks

:p

DeletedUser

Why do I need to check your stats, read my lips..."NmE alliances I have seen are all about keeping their name and being dominant. Your NmE was obviously no such thing as you cowered to the pressure."

You will not see us form any "Two for Shielding" or "Voodoo Flinchers" cuz that's not how we roll. Here is a partial transcript from a former VW player:

9ustmv.jpg

DeletedUser

I did not say you guys were crap, VW held there own well against NmE (although i only go by stats) so they cant be crap. (SHIELD ;)) I meant that just cos you merged, it doesnt make it any more daunting :)eek:) or harder :)supermad:)to take you guys down, in fact it is easier, because now there are more red flags, curtesy of former VW members. :p

DeletedUser3613

freak you are so wrong it funnny, NmE wins and i think you will find the same from NNm, the only reason you are bitching is coz your band of merry farts wont be able to march to the promised land on points anymore :)

24F grow some balls and bring it because that fight you have been begging for just landed on your doorstep .......... no no dont cry just approach your all knowing leaders they will guide you :)

DeletedUser

freak you are so wrong it funnny, NmE wins and i think you will find the same from NNm, the only reason you are bitching is coz your band of merry farts wont be able to march to the promised land on points anymore :)

24F grow some balls and bring it because that fight you have been begging for just landed on your doorstep .......... no no dont cry just approach your all knowing leaders they will guide you :)

This is humorous. How can you tell us to grow balls when you merged with another guild/s before the fight even really began?

The VW/NmE/Shield/24F/Voodoo mix would have been interesting and made this world fun because we mostly were intermixed and equal in size. Now, probably not so much. I'll never understand why people are so hell bent on conquering their worlds through merges only to be bored out of their minds 99% of the time. Perhaps the same thing won't happen on Corinth. We'll see I suppose.

DeletedUser

I'm not worried dazzler, our front has not changed. In fact, you screwed the majority of VW because now morale will kill them in 45 since there are no big targets left. Your essentially trying to save face b/c you and I know you are the one "trying to win the point race".

Don't worry slover, the weak do this everytime, they try to merge their way to dominance. Sad part is it doesn't change a thing. 24F was the reason they merged, and we will be the reason they go down. period.

Status
Not open for further replies.