Pnp (Nordic Nightmares)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22708

All big alliances crumble eventually. Doesn't matter if you have all the good players, you still need good leadership.

DeletedUser

Pagan Panthers continues to gain cities from the almighty Nordic Nightmares while our loses have been few.

This is with a NN spy.... so, now only are they the largest in the Athens... they are still insecure and need a spy hahaha

Of course, NN has spies operating for it's enemies... that is understandable

DeletedUser

All big alliances crumble eventually. Doesn't matter if you have all the good players, you still need good leadership.

Interesting statement and quite true, but to be fair please explain to us all what you actually think

good leadership.

consists of.

As maybe my 2 Years knowledge of the game isn't as good as yours but these guys have some of the oldest most successful leaders in the game...

DeletedUser

Pagan Panthers continues to gain cities from the almighty Nordic Nightmares while our loses have been few.

This is with a NN spy.... so, now only are they the largest in the Athens... they are still insecure and need a spy hahaha

Of course, NN has spies operating for it's enemies... that is understandable

Well seeing as he has not once posted for support despite logging in on these days I would like to formally congratulate your entire alliance on being able to take 4 cities off a solo player.

DeletedUser

NN has spies everywhere, but we have spies in NN. good job Krenzia, what ocean are you in?? Digi is right, eventually your leaders will quit or make a big mistake, and the alliance will fall. It my be closer to that time than you think.

DeletedUser

Hm..

Nordic Nightmares, average points per player 53k.

Pagan Panthers, average points per player 20k.

Am I missing something here? All I've seen so far from Pagan Panthers is an incredible talent for taking cities from one or two inactive players. Meanwhile, Nordic Nightmares have continued to expand, picking off important enemy cities and getting stronger.

Nordic Nightmares are nearly 6 times the size of Pagan Panthers, and in O45 alone there are more than 7 times as many NN cities as PP cities. So yes, to quote Krenzia;

I think you're forgetting a couple of vital bits of information here. Number 1 being that the cities you take are isolated cities, far from the rest of our alliance. No mean feat there, to take an unsupported city. Number 2 being that your losses have been few because your pathetic little alliance has been nothing more than a nuisance to us.

Imagine, if you will, a person fighting in the streets. This person is Nordic Nightmares, fighting off the alliances that deserve our attention. While we are fighting, there is an annoying little dog, nipping at our heels. This dog is Pagan Panthers. A bit of a nuisance, occasionally gets a bite in, but in the end making no real impact.

So, in summary, there's a lot of talk on the forums about how bad our alliance is, but at the end of the day there is nobody still standing to pose a significant threat. Two For Flinching has disbanded (arguably due to 'poor leadership' on Freaknasty's part), and Pagan Panthers (and the other alliances we have fought against) are too small and too weak.

There's a long time yet before this world will come to an end, I only hope that something changes, to make this less of a one-sided game and give us some fun.

DeletedUser

Why dont you set up a splinter alliance to make things interesting Corinthian, or do you want to sim your way to world wonders?? Its to easy being on the winning side isnt it?? the players on the edge of NN are good fighters, fighters to be afraid of, but in the safety of O55 you have many simmers, I can name at least 15 players or past players who have colonized and are complete turtles.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm in O45, actually. The ocean that your alliance proudly claims to be 2nd strongest in. I can't speak for the rest of my alliance, but I'm no simmer, and my battle points rank can prove that for me.

If you'd read my post properly, you'd have noticed my last sentence:
There's a long time yet before this world will come to an end, I only hope that something changes, to make this less of a one-sided game and give us some fun.

I very much hope that the rest of the alliances out there pact together to give us some competition. I don't want the rest of this world's life to pass by in peace, as we sim to the end. I want to fight for it. If people don't want to fight, they should be playing Sim City, not Grepolis.

DeletedUser

Why don't some NN players make this game interesting.

V5FdB.png

Sorry jono, you're going to have to explain this to me. Which of us is the "simmer", the one that needs to "grow some balls and make this game interesting"? Is it me, currently ranked 38th overall for BP.. or is it you, ranked a more modest 338th?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

What's happening to NN, a lot of players are leaving and quitting, is the alliance crumble already beginning, that was fast.

DeletedUser

It looks like they kicked loads of people to me, given the timings of the players' departure

DeletedUser

I just have one thing to say.I regret leaving Athens cause I could've regrouped the 24Fer's :(

DeletedUser20849

i regret leaving as well and no point in going back hagop nor wishing you wouldve stayed freak wouldve done this regardless and you couldnt have stopped people from going to nordic nightmares even 24flinching back together couldnt stop NN right now give it time though they will fall eventually :) because :pro: and war wears down even the strongest :eek: sticks and stones may break my bones but a ls nuke could kill me :supermad:

DeletedUser

24F lives on in a reduced capacity, Pisto is now in charge. We have regrouped and are gaining players from NN daily.

DeletedUser

Sorry jono, you're going to have to explain this to me. Which of us is the "simmer", the one that needs to "grow some balls and make this game interesting"? Is it me, currently ranked 38th overall for BP.. or is it you, ranked a more modest 338th?

I admit that im not the best at this game there are many better than me, but i am no simmer, and i wasn't meaning you in particular, but other members. Im not going to name anyone, cos im not that kind of person, but those people know who they are.

DeletedUser

hi (wave)

my name is phoenixavier (just in case u are all unaware) and i bring along my handy dandy . . . infract-o-hammer :cool:

apologies if i swing ur way ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.