Pnp normdoug of TT scared to fight?

DeletedUser

If somebody was to challenge you to a 1 vs 1 fight. Would you accept that. I know that I would. I wouldn't care if i was the smallest person on the server, and they were the biggest. If you can get a chance to go after somebody without a bunch of others stepping in why not. It is just a game win or lose it really doesn't matter. You can always restart. Here normdoug challenges me to go toe to toe with him.

page2norm.jpg

He claims he is better then me. Now if he is actually better then me. Why is it that I'm the top fighter on the server, the top attacker on the server, and am in the top 5 players on the server for points. where he is ranked #313 for points, 59 under attackers with only 1,034 attack battle points compared to my 6,545 attack battle points. He is ranked #79 under best fighters with only 1,250 total battle points compared to my 8,191 total battle points.

Our little discussion continues on. He still wont come after me. Obviously showing that he is to scared to even try.

page1bottomnorm.jpg

So I forward this message off to cheezehead. Show him what he has got hiding in his alliance. I want to know if since normdoug wants to challenge me to a 1 vs 1 fight. If they will let it go as a 1 vs 1 fight.

page1cheezehead.jpg

As cheezehead points out 5 cities against 1 city really isn't fair. I can agree with that. So I offer 1 city against 1 city. My main city against his. Since normdoug was on the server before i was that is a fair fight. As he has actually had more time to build his city. Considering the difference in battle points he clearly hasn't been in as many battles as me so he should have a real good army over there. No responce to that one. Apparently TT wont accept a fair fight. So I think to myself lets see what he is actually hiding over there.

spyreport.jpg

He has a max of 1785 population, or 1985 with plow researched. He has a total of 412 population in his building. he has a total of 1039 population in his army. For a total of only 1451 population. Plenty of free farm space there, but if you notice his barracks is only level 6 so those horses are not his. Obviously support! If he has horses as support in his city how many of the other troops he has there are going to be support. I can easily clear this city. To take my main city against this low level city wouldn't even be close to an even match.

So I propose this. I will use my city 1479 a smaller city then his that is further away from conquest then his city. The two of us fight it out 1 vs 1. My 1 city "1479" against his 1 city until one of us loses our city. No help in any way from either alliance, and i wont help my city with any of my other cities. Plus i have to take a morale hit just to attack him. A fair easy way to prove who is better.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6810

I cant be the only one that see's this and thinks " Wow, this guy is a complete tit" am I?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok, when I see that a player from an enemy alliance has made several mistakes in either build or attacking, the last thing I will do is tell anyone, especially a public forum for their alliance to see and help him fix it. I wait until it's too late for them to fix it then I say "Hey, don't attack with swords" Or "Hey, your farm should be bigger than you temple"

I've got a few examples now, but am waiting until those players are conquered out before I say anything, in fact, I'm not even saying which kinds of mistakes they made.

Wanting a 1 on 1 fight is great, but it's not going to happen. He's going to have support, so if they do say "yeah sure, 1 on 1" then still don't attack since they're going to stack his village anyway and let your troops get killed by a stack and morale disadvantage.

DeletedUser2663

and while you were making this TT was doing important things like taking two more cities from your alliance. no biggy, im guessing they wern't worth supporting anyways

DeletedUser

hit somebody that is on vacation anybody can do this. You even had to have the help of another alliance. TT couldn't even take 1 city from us on there own.

DeletedUser

This seems like a stupidly personal PnP. So someone doesn't fight you 1v1? Who cares? I call that sensible, choosing not to waste their troops in a personal conflict, instead saving them for more important opponents, as well as alliance battles.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the forum rules clearly state that PnP's cannot contain direct personal attacks on other players. This isn't alliance politics/propaganda, this is a personal attack on another player that is, to be perfectly honest, pathetic.

DeletedUser

You miss the point in this PnP. It is to show what kind of players TT is hiding in there alliance. This is to point out they are not a good as they are made out to be. They are just like any other alliance with only a few good players, and a lot of dead weight.

Corinthian i wondered about that myself so I sent this to the forum mod before posting it. His response was "Does it make any personal attacks on the player himself which are unrelated to the game?" Since there is nothing in this that is not game related. It is acceptable.

DeletedUser

You miss the point in this PnP. It is to show what kind of players TT is hiding in there alliance. This is to point out they are not a good as they are made out to be. They are just like any other alliance with only a few good players, and a lot of dead weight.

Corinthian i wondered about that myself so I sent this to the forum mod before posting it. His response was "Does it make any personal attacks on the player himself which are unrelated to the game?" Since there is nothing in this that is not game related. It is acceptable.

You've made a thread about a single member of the alliance. If you want such a good fight, fight the whole alliance. If you do it, as you claim, just for the BP.. you should have no problem taking them all on, and accepting the losses.

Ninjedit: I'll quote directly from the rules:
No personal attacks or flaming are allowed. For example “Player Joe is a coward because he hides his troops from our attacks.”

You have stated pretty much exactly that, that normdoug is a coward because he doesn't let you kill his troops.

DeletedUser

You must not have noticed. I have been trying for about a week to get TT to attack me. For some reason they wont do it. Personally i don't care if i get put on the rim. It is just a game, and you cant win all the time.

Actually it isn't that he is a coward because he wont let me kill his troops. It is that he wants to challenge me to a one on one fight and wont back it up. He is scared to fight me after challenging me.

DeletedUser

You must not have noticed. I have been trying for about a week to get TT to attack me. For some reason they wont do it. Personally i don't care if i get put on the rim. It is just a game, and you cant win all the time.

Actually it isn't that he is a coward because he wont let me kill his troops. It is that he wants to challenge me to a one on one fight and wont back it up. He is scared to fight me after challenging me.

Attack there leader, that will get them to fight back...

DeletedUser

That is a very good point. I didn't even think of the merchant.

DeletedUser18536

He doesn't seem to be a very active player, so why does it even matter to begin with?

"The two of us fight it out 1 vs 1. My 1 city '1479' against his 1 city until one of us loses our city." He has a level 23 academy unless I'm mistaken, so how would he take your city?

You claim TT hasn't attacked you, but if you're a good leader then an attack on the alliance is an attack on you. Considering they've taken cities from your people, inactive or not, shows that they're doing something... like T-Pain. said, just attack a leader if you really want to start something.

DeletedUser

If you really want to make a statement you should accept a legitimate challenge, and attempt to conquer a real warlord like MetalCore, instead of going after the "dead weight," as you so kindly put it.

In Corinth, Nickossa was challanged to take a city from one of the real "warlords" of Permanent Ban. This was result. Nevermind if he did what he was accused of doing, because at the end of the day he would have taken it anyways without Golding the last batch of bremes. The point is he caused a proper uproar by taking the city.

Prove your strength. :pro:

DeletedUser

Good old Patroclus screaming for a fight
one on one, but Normdoug wont bite
'He is a coward, he wont fight me'
Hides and builds and fortifies his city.

Now Normdoug doesnt care about this quest
the ranting and raving about who is best
For Normdoug is in the Tiny Teddie Alliance
And knows that Patroclus wouldnt have a chance

So now its degraded to slangs with PnP
Why in the world dont they fight me?
This game has players who fight as a team Patroclus
With your leadership record, on that fact, you have missed the bus.

DeletedUser18705

Leave it to Basil to shut everyone up for a few hours. This PnP is really stupid and I'm siding with Cheezehead. What's thee point of being any an alliance if you don't help each other? Just to say you're in one of the top alliances? If you don't help each other than there is no point in being in an alliance until WW.