North by NorthWest

• Thread starter DeletedUser5398
  • Start date

DeletedUser5398

Gamma was on it's way out, then a couple of old school alliances talked and found a way to make it fun again...

DeletedUser3613

I think what he is saying is gamma was dying but some old school allainces chatted and now its fun again :)

DeletedUser5398

isn't that what the hero worlds were supposed to be?

DeletedUser14887

It would be fun if The Illuminati went for a war with Fusion to decide which is the most elite alliance in Gamma LOL :D

DeletedUser

It would be fun if The Illuminati went for a war with Fusion to decide which is the most elite alliance in Gamma LOL :D
i know why you want us to fight, you will attack us at the time we are fighting:pro:
we aren't noobs like you(we doesn't include me) bala :p

DeletedUser14887

i know why you want us to fight, you will attack us at the time we are fighting:pro:

LOL, we are too busy with RDLM and we don't have enough CP to take anyone :D.

DeletedUser

Now now arul play nice. Bunnies know not to attack us if they learned anything the last time :p Anyway bunnies are nice nowadays :) We fed them some carrots and voila killer bunnies no more :) they are furry little fwends ;)

DeletedUser

Now now arul play nice. Bunnies know not to attack us if they learned anything the last time :p

LOL tommy, as far as I remember ... you also learned not to fight us. Too bad your friends RDLM did not get message. You guys should have told them that we are not furry bunnies and we fight back hard.

Yogesh

DeletedUser

Nope i learned nothing ;) Oh well stuff happens and life goes on so nothing we can do about that.

Fusion Vs KB war was interesting but it was complete different circumstances compared to the KB Vs RDLM war.

Last edited by a moderator: