Northern Unity

DeletedUser

Northern Unity

This is not intended as a premade.

Northwest- O44.

Recruitment

We'll limit our recruitment to O44 until we have a strong base. I'll be willing to take on new players, as long as they have ambitions and they are active in the alliance forum. Any forumers are more than welcomed.

Me

Wow! I've got a bit to myself :D
I'm a leader of an alliance in Gamma world. I have 180k because I started late :(

Diplomacy

I don't want pacts before the end of BP. I don't like to pact with alliances in our ocean.

Members
Me
Ghost of The Haunted

Soo, if you're interested in joining then by all means post here :p

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Interesting I never saw you led an alliance before. May the luck of grepolis be with you ;)

DeletedUser

Good luck, but your alliance will be playing in the same Ocean as us, lets see what happens..

DeletedUser

Good luck, but your alliance will be playing in the same Ocean as us, lets see what happens..

Can't wait! It'll be great fun! Reminds me of Upsilon. Your alliance, PG and my alliance, The Grand Zodiacs in the same ocean. We had a pact and then our founder went inactive, your alliance dissolved the pact and invited all our players, while under the control of Ice.

My alliance- Going well.
Your alliance- Getting rimmed and losing points :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can't wait! It'll be great fun! Reminds me of Upsilon. Your alliance, PG and my alliance, The Grand Zodiacs in the same ocean. We had a pact and then our founder went inactive, your alliance dissolved the pact and invited all our players, while under the control of Ice.

My alliance- Going well.
Your alliance- Getting rimmed and losing points

Was that supposed to be a Pnp? :)

DeletedUser17088

Back on topic guys, this forum is for recruitment purposes only

DeletedUser

I'm in on this one, and this is the official alliance I'm joining!

DeletedUser

Can you keep this thread about my recruitment please? Thanks :)

DeletedUser

Sorry owen and Fist, I can't resist, but Heist, how do you know I wasn't trying to confuse you? ;)

DeletedUser

Heh, I'm out. This is official. (I wish I could -rep myself)