Northern Unity

DeletedUser

It was a way to stop Athlete's alliance being at the top of Chi's Alliance sub forum.

DeletedUser

No, because when firelord wants sarcasm he posts sarcasm after his sarcastic sentence.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just to clear something up- Southern Unity was not intended as a premade. I just put it in here to see if anyone was interested in joining. If it'd have been a premade I'd have started a thread ages ago in the premades section. We're going to recruit players in the world, once it's open.

DeletedUser

acytually im joining the heists alliance haha sorry

Very loyal... Wait until DBD comes knocking on your doorstep and The Heist mysteriously gets overthrown :p

Update- we're moving to 44 (NW), and changing name to Northern Unity.

DeletedUser

Very loyal... Wait until DBD comes knocking on your doorstep and The Heist mysteriously gets overthrown

Update- we're moving to 44 (NW).

Please don't make us lonely in O45 :)

DeletedUser

Please don't make us lonely in O45 :)

You've that other alliance for company. Besides, you're a premade with a lot of players already. We're an alliance that will start recruiting ingame, so you'd have a head start.

DeletedUser

Good luck, but your alliance will be playing in the same Ocean as us, lets see what happens..

Im also going to this ocean. Mabey i should join this northern unity if my alliance falls through :D

DeletedUser11886

Hello, I Am Looking For A Strong Active And Experienced Alliance In World "CHI" That Will Take Me. I Am Most Commonly Known As "The Bunneh" I Am A Very Dedicated Player And I Am Very Loyal. I Have Quit Every One Of MY Other Worlds But My Best One, Theta Where I Have 29+ Cities And Over 279,000 Points, And I Have My Grepo Stats To Prove It.
My Grepo Stats
I Will Be A Great Accet To Any Alliance And I Have Refrence From Other Players In Theta. If You Wish To Ask Any Of My Refrence Then P.M. Me And I Will Tell You The Names. You May Contact Me By P.M. Any Time And I Will Always Respond. So, I Am Looking For An Alliance That Has Great Experience And Is Strong That I Can Join. Please P.M. Me If I Am Able To Join You.

Thank You.
-Kyleli (A.K.A. The Bunneh)

DeletedUser

Hello, I Am Looking For A Strong Active And Experienced Alliance In World "CHI" That Will Take Me. I Am Most Commonly Known As "The Bunneh" I Am A Very Dedicated Player And I Am Very Loyal. I Have Quit Every One Of MY Other Worlds But My Best One, Theta Where I Have 29+ Cities And Over 279,000 Points, And I Have My Grepo Stats To Prove It.
My Grepo Stats
I Will Be A Great Accet To Any Alliance And I Have Refrence From Other Players In Theta. If You Wish To Ask Any Of My Refrence Then P.M. Me And I Will Tell You The Names. You May Contact Me By P.M. Any Time And I Will Always Respond. So, I Am Looking For An Alliance That Has Great Experience And Is Strong That I Can Join. Please P.M. Me If I Am Able To Join You.

Thank You.
-Kyleli (A.K.A. The Bunneh)

I'd be very happy to accept you! :)