Not a poll - who would you join?

DeletedUser

Didn't want another poll, so more of a fun discussion.

If you had to join another alliance, who would it be and why?

DeletedUser

THE DEATH CRUSADERS well cause there THE DEATH CRUSADERS they are the only real alliance fighting and winning the fight Against THE EVIL EMPIRE (EVO) :p or ROOSTER Gingivitis Alliance

DeletedUser

Could I just join TBT or L.T.U? That would work for me :)

Seriously though, if I HAD to choose a different alliance, I would make a new one consisting of 10 of my favorites on Iota... Some of those including Lozza, Jennesis, Enas, ZugZug, Syliss, and of course, a few of my brothers as well.

I would never join Evo!.. muhahahaha... Well, for the right price I MIGHT think about it...

DeletedUser

Can I go back in time too?

I'd say Little Brother, this past mid-January. Chedog, GrinningBoy, Shug, and the rest of the gang were certainly in a dire situation... a few good months of hard-fighting back and forth. No vacation modes, no refugees. Just lobbing nukes back and forth. Everything a player could want.

DeletedUser

If I was to go back in time I would have liked to have been born into Atlantic League (Time Capsule swung this for me) because of their journey being differant to mine coming out of three failed alliances.

As far as now there isn't one, I am happy where I am.

DeletedUser

OK, if there's a gun to my head and we're all using time capsules I would:

A) Start in the correct ocean so that I'd have been somewhere near the friend that got me into this game in the first place. I had no idea what I was doing and we ended up on opposite sides of the globe.

B) I would have joined Invictus Eternus with her for no reason other than I was a clueless nubcake and would have just followed at that point.

C) Per Iota history that would have led me to being a member of one of the HIVE branches.

D) I would have then become as frustrated with HIVE and their style of play as I did with the Myrmidons (early early days) and probably would have asked LG for an invite, which...I feel confident I would have got.

so...

E) After all that I'd still be in Evolution, only I'd be fighting TBE instead of TDC.

I'm EVO all the way. Actually...I'm with this team all the way. I don't care what flag I fly so long as I play with this team. Hugs to my crew :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I guess time capsule, start of the world had I not joined Athenian Elite I may have joined Legion.. or possibly Elite Shadows (who later merged with Legion).. I had been invited to both. So like Jen I'd have most likely still been in Evo lol

Although maybe had I not been in Athenians, they wouldn't have had the close relationship with Legion, possibly been killed off and maybe there would have been no Evo.. now there's a thought ;)

I guess if the worse happened and I was to leave Evo, then my choice would be D12. They are well led and seem like the kinda guys I'd like to be playing with :)

DeletedUser

My dream alliance to join:

a hybrid like Iceblade stated....

Criteria:
-All local to eachother
-15 - 20 people all active
-0 pacts
-At war with ALL other IOTA alliances close or far
-Respectful and candid (douche bags need not apply)

just go on skill and play and not MRA style tactics to win... if 75% of the server is friendly or in your pocket then what is the point.

If you are a 1% trully elite squad well then you are "something" not a whole lot of nothing...

Sorry Lozza, Roky, Jennesis the concept of Evo and having pacts with a total of 70 - 75% of the server to bully the other 25 - 30% is just simply FAIL... it is like that in every game I have ever played. I did it in Holy War (another this type of game) hated it.... winning felt just cheap. So butting against the "top dog" always gave me satisfaction.

Oh well. Again my 2¢

DeletedUser

Oh no ...

I don't want to sound pessimistic, but ... look at my signature

DeletedUser

Oh no ...

I don't want to sound pessimistic, but ... look at my signature

it is awesome that you found the alliance that suits you.

....if only it were like that for everyone.

It would be great applied to real life.... on every first attempt find the perfect ________ for yourself!

wife/husband
employment
dog
car
resteraunt

Bad thing it usually takes a lot of trial and error, usually.

DeletedUser

It would be great applied to real life.... on every first attempt find the perfect ________ for yourself!

its not the way it works usually...
I'd say: on every first attempt - do your best to make it perfect.

:)

But when it comes to alliances, friends etc... Its even more than that for me - its a way of life. I go down together with the alliance. Its in fact fun for me to be loyal to the end :)

(maybe the only exception here are women :)))

Edit: and, hey, what about the dogs? they usually think exactly like me.

DeletedUser

My dream alliance to join:

Sorry Lozza, Roky, Jennesis the concept of Evo and having pacts with a total of 70 - 75% of the server to bully the other 25 - 30% is just simply FAIL... it is like that in every game I have ever played. I did it in Holy War (another this type of game) hated it.... winning felt just cheap. So butting against the "top dog" always gave me satisfaction.

Oh well. Again my 2¢

I take offense to this as it is a COMPLETE mis-representation of the facts. The concept of Evo was to get active aggressive players together.

The only people being bullied around here is Evo. We don't have pacts with 70-75% of the server. We have a pact with D12 in the south, and TD in the north. Everybody else is either red or brown. The entire Rim declared war on us.

Get your facts straight before you open your mouth sir.

DeletedUser

I take offence to this too.. we have very few pacts.. and certainly less than our enemies!

Top 12:
The Dirty Dozen - Ally
THE DEATH CRUSADERS - Enemy
Little Brother - Enemy
Atlantic League - Enemy
The Brotherhood Templars - Enemy
The Brotherhood Elite - Enemy
Total Domination - Ally
DL - Gaeltacht Rage - Enemy
THE REBELS - Enemy
The Citadel - no relationship
The Hive-2 - Enemy
Empire - Iota - Ally

Since when does 3 pacts = 70% of the server? and how many top 12 alliances are TBE at war with? or the rest of the top 12?

Cos Evo has 8 top 12 alliances that they are at war with.. show me an alliance that has that many enemies?? .. hmm what's that?.. no-one? no I thought not.

So tell me how 75 players at war with most the top 12 is bullying the rest of the server, cos I'd really like to know how you work that one out?!

DeletedUser

dont want to interrupt you sweet talks, but how come d12.. is your ally but d12 is not?

Edit: just an idea - if you want to find the exact percentages - count the points.

DeletedUser

dont want to interrupt you sweet talks, but how come d12.. is your ally but d12 is not?

Edit: just an idea - if you want to find the exact percentages - count the points.

sorry I put D12 together.

I think it's proven that points mean little a lot of the time, look at some of the top ranked players ;) Also I'm sorry that Evo players have been around for a long time... and we take a lot of cites. Just cos we have a lot of points does not make us bullies. In fact, look at those enemies, how many of them did we declare war on? maybe 1 or 2.

Enas said that we were pacted with 70% of the server, clearly we are not. You know it would be really refreshing if for once someone said 'hey, you know what, Evo aren't that bad, they've some good players, they've worked hard and maybe the deserve their place on Iota.' :p

Well thank very much guys, once again you've managed to turn a thread aimed at trying to spread around a bit of love into a way of insulting Evo!