Not boasting,just our war stats....

DeletedUser11305

Arsa88 said:
This is the state of won and lost cities in the war against our enemies precisely NATO alliance (Cerberus Requiem,Saiyans,Xi Spartans,Xi Warriors,Xi Hardcore,Xi Barbarians,Xi Lions,Eye of the Storm,28th Company,Legion of Achilles

-cities that have won-

Serbia - 38 (still under the occupation of 2)
Serbia II - 10 (still under the occupation of 2)
Serbia III - 3 (still under the occupation of the city)

-cities that have unfortunately lost-

NATO - 7

This is only when all these alliances set off on us

DeletedUser39931

i'd love to tell you where you have gone wrong with the so called "NATO" forces but i like laughing at mis informed posts :p

DeletedUser39931

why would i tell you where you are wrong and just give intel away.
you seem so pleased with your self it would be a shame to burst your bubble.

I will admit that Srbija alliances are doing well its plain to see but i do wonder what will happen when we get to world wonders only one alliance can win there may be alot of disgruntled Srbija players who find out all their hard work is for nothing

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20415

why would i tell you where you are wrong and just give intel away.
you seem so pleased with your self it would be a shame to burst your bubble.

I will admit that Srbija alliances are doing well its plain to see but i do wonder what will happen when we get to world wonders only one alliance can win there may be alot of disgruntled Srbija players who find out all their hard work is for nothing

arent u taking it tooooooooo far by this ?

DeletedUser11305

Yea it's to early to talk about it,but my my opinion is that many players will leave game before world wonders.I hope that we will have at least 20-30 players when it starts. :)