Not enjoying this anymore!!!

DeletedUser47144

It used to be a good war game but has now reduced to who has got deeper pockets. Not enjoying this game anymore when you can get unlimited Manti Nukes and LS by spending gold.

These stupid events skewed the game too much. This would most likely be my last server. It is just not worthy to spend your time on this when somebody can just come and have whatever he wants by throwing some gold around.

Mass recruitment, grand coalitions are anyway making this war game much less enjoyable with unequal fights and is very well debated on these forums. But these gold based events like Spartan Assasins are just simple plain stupid and annoying.

Very difficult to do the farming for hours, build walls, LS, DLU's and then somebody would just come spend gold and have his manti nukes ready in 4 hours. You just look like an idiot to spend a day of your's in getting the required resources and then patiently waiting for your units to be ready.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37468

What's the matter?

You no likey being on the receiving end for once?

We don't like being attacked either but we accept it as part and parcel of the war game

You no likey...tough titties....you reap what you sow in war games (just wish it was me attacking you instead of whoever else has that pleasure)

DeletedUser47144

Read the post carefully before commenting. It is the gold based event I am complaining about. Till yesterday you were hiding. Today suddenly somebody has 55 harpies and 48 Erinyes and happily attacking. Why? Because you have bought them not earned them. And golders can buy even more if they died. That is what I am unhappy about.

DeletedUser

Agreed. These events are purely money spinners. In my opinion Inno have accepted the gameis in decline and rather than attempt to reverse it theyve opted to squeeze what money is left from the remaining desperate players

DeletedUser

I'm not even on the receiving end of this, but I COMPLETELY agree with you Khan. These quests are disappointing to players that enjoy the "War" aspect of the game. I argued 2 servers ago, that they make these quests one sided (I.E. have OFF units but no available options to counter that).

I feel like if you are going to make a quest with the ability to spit out Manti/Harpy/LS nukes, you should have equally enough DLU options like Cerebrus/Pegs/Birs. With that not being the case, its unfair. So I see you point, being very valid.

INNO will never stop these games, because they produce income. I just pray they make a valiant effort to balance the rewards so it is more managable for those whom are defending.

Kurbads.

Phrourach
Agreed.. now every turtle can get mega nukes in just few hours, 48 mantis or even more 48 erinys in 4h! insane

khan.jpg
btw without spending gold you can get maximum 116 tokens daily, right Khan?

Last edited:

DeletedUser31385

It used to be a good war game but has now reduced to who has got deeper pockets. Not enjoying this game anymore when you can get unlimited Manti Nukes and LS by spending gold.

These stupid events skewed the game too much. This would most likely be my last server. It is just not worthy to spend your time on this when somebody can just come and have whatever he wants by throwing some gold around.

Mass recruitment, grand coalitions are anyway making this war game much less enjoyable with unequal fights and is very well debated on these forums. But these gold based events like Spartan Assasins are just simple plain stupid and annoying.

Very difficult to do the farming for hours, build walls, LS, DLU's and then somebody would just come spend gold and have his manti nukes ready in 4 hours. You just look like an idiot to spend a day of your's in getting the required resources and then patiently waiting for your units to be ready.

Absolutely agree. I have been saying this for a long time now. This is utterly ridiculous.

DeletedUser29066

I feel the same way. Perhaps Inno would consider making Instant Buy and Gold Trading settings that can be changed, like morale, world speed, unit speed, conquest/revolt, alliance cap, etc. Introduce a couple of servers a year both in EN and US so the wretched poor like me can still compete somewhere other than Hyperborea.

That'll be the day ...

DeletedUser32029

mmmm...in VM but...

dont these quests havent got Biremes, resourses for walls, deff troops (swords-archers-deff myths)...
Only Defensive myth units will be able to counter attacking giants like mantis....they don't have that, even they don't have archers in awards sections....resources buffs are like 2800 resources which is not at all needed.
Only defensive land unit they provide is hops...that too quantity is too low. :(

DeletedUser31385

I feel the same way. Perhaps Inno would consider making Instant Buy and Gold Trading settings that can be changed, like morale, world speed, unit speed, conquest/revolt, alliance cap, etc. Introduce a couple of servers a year both in EN and US so the wretched poor like me can still compete somewhere other than Hyperborea.

That'll be the day ...

Most certainly. If only this wasn't prohibited in ideas.

DeletedUser42857

i had some gold stashed ready for this event from trading in other worlds, havnt gone mad, only spending about 300-400 gold a day which is all free gold i got from trading.

yes, heavy gold users have a big advantage, but light gold users, or non gold users can still benefit from the event pretty well. im getting daily manti/harp or erin just from traded gold

the bigger problem is these darned favor packages. Ive seen people raging land attacks 5-6 times :D

DeletedUser31385

i had some gold stashed ready for this event from trading in other worlds, havnt gone mad, only spending about 300-400 gold a day which is all free gold i got from trading.

yes, heavy gold users have a big advantage, but light gold users, or non gold users can still benefit from the event pretty well. im getting daily manti/harp or erin just from traded gold

the bigger problem is these darned favor packages. Ive seen people raging land attacks 5-6 times :D

I actually saw someone cast desire on his own attack recently. LOL

DeletedUser24285

Well I am a light gold user, and this latest "rip-off" - Spartan Assassin - shows what others are prepared to spend. I do the extra 6 arrows a day and my ranking is down at 650 - clearly many players are spending much more than I am. The same goes for gold trading and instant purchase - I feel I am being dragged into the "deep-pockets" brigade, just to remain competitive.

I just think we need to make a stand and say - OK Innogames we agree that gold-usage is part of the game and is necessary fror you profit margins. But now you have gone too far and are preying on ordinary Grepo players who love the game. In a way you are now behaving like "Drug Pushers", who, having hooked your Grepo addicts are now trying to squeeze every last cent out of them.

DeletedUser42857

Well I am a light gold user, and this latest "rip-off" - Spartan Assassin - shows what others are prepared to spend. I do the extra 6 arrows a day and my ranking is down at 650 - clearly many players are spending much more than I am. The same goes for gold trading and instant purchase - I feel I am being dragged into the "deep-pockets" brigade, just to remain competitive.

I just think we need to make a stand and say - OK Innogames we agree that gold-usage is part of the game and is necessary fror you profit margins. But now you have gone too far and are preying on ordinary Grepo players who love the game. In a way you are now behaving like "Drug Pushers", who, having hooked your Grepo addicts are now trying to squeeze every last cent out of them.

Gold training has its benefits.

I used to buy enough gold for advisors, and then for an event i would buy maybe 1200 or 3000 gold as a special bonus.

Gold trading means i havent had to pay for my advisors for over a month (And i have about 6 weeks prepaid on all my advisors) and i went into this event with a nice little stash of around 4000 gold to play with. All for free.

Of course, thats nothing compared to what the real spenders are forking out, 20,000 gold might get you #1 for the day, if you are lucky :D

but actually, gold trading has changed the game and saved me loads of money

As said before im getting 15 extra arrows a day just through gold trading. thats more than enough for me.

DeletedUser

I'd like to add to the main Khan Pathan post, that somebody would just come spend gold and have all mantis and LS. Tell you more even Jane Dow could come spend gold and have it all. Moreover even John Travolta could come and spend some gold and have all Mantis and LS, like all all. And don't forget about spending gold!

Seriously speaking, you got to look closer at the matter. A player who has money in real life can convert it to gold and buy Mantis and LS. We all know Mantis and LS are not immortal units. So, let's imagine, one day he'll send those units as attack to poor student who doesnt have money to buy gold. But poor student can invest his real life time into this game and he will get dbp for the next city slot. So actually a rich guy paid for a poor guy city slot, which can be converted easily to the new city. Additionally, if a poor student is smart enough he will snipe a rich guy CS and maybe one day that poor student will become rich.

So we can see that gold helps to everyone and can be used as an instrument to set up the right balance between busy men and guys who can stay before monitor a whole day.

Viva Gold

p.s. I don't use gold for quests and still consider myths are wasting of time, resources and favor.

DeletedUser42857

i take back what i said.

Think Inno may have just killed this server with Manti nukes.

The event that killed grepo.

DeletedUser25249

Hi guys I dont play this server but on taras i seen some amazing siege breaks where 100k dlu just gets smashed to oblivion, dead set this game has gone nuts with these events, where you can quite literally kill half a million dlu on a zero wall in 8 hrs if need be.
Someone mentioned balancing the units so that some defensive units are available, in my opinion it wouldnt change a thing, that token would have to be double the manti token just to have any value to use