Not enjoying this anymore!!!

DeletedUser42857

A boar buff might at least address some of the manti issue.

But then of course you will need a cerb buff to negate the erin's and a peg buff to deal with the harpies.

And then throw in the fact that if the community awards are all reached the world is basically turning into speed 6 for a month. Its just dumb.

DeletedUser42857

Agreed.. now every turtle can get mega nukes in just few hours, 48 mantis or even more 48 erinys in 4h! insane

View attachment 11476
btw without spending gold you can get maximum 116 tokens daily, right Khan?

no, because if you hit the 20's early on, refresh the battlefield, go again. or course, 245 is not possible with 10 arrows :D

DeletedUser42857

Most events have manti nukes.

Um, no they dont.

Easter did, but at a lower level and that was ingredient hunting so harder and more expensive to produce in mass.
Halloween didnt
NOt all the conquest events have, and those that have its been again, fairly hard to achieve.

DeletedUser3393

Yeap, the game is done.
I am not spending any more gold here. Used my last few to get event prizes.. enough to have some fun, and left the rest for premium.

This was a stupid event, would have been better if we had cereberus, boars too. But manticores have destroyed the game. I have no idea why did Inno think this would be a good idea.

SlothTzu

Strategos
Um, no they dont.

Easter did, but at a lower level and that was ingredient hunting so harder and more expensive to produce in mass.
Halloween didnt
NOt all the conquest events have, and those that have its been again, fairly hard to achieve.

The ones I can remember did.. which isn't very many because they're all the same, I can't even remember what the Halloween one was, probably something stupid.

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Yeap, the game is done.
I am not spending any more gold here. Used my last few to get event prizes.. enough to have some fun, and left the rest for premium.

This was a stupid event, would have been better if we had cereberus, boars too. But manticores have destroyed the game. I have no idea why did Inno think this would be a good idea.

never thought I would see you playing again after Helorus ;)

DeletedUser20547

I have to agree...the event is very lopsided.....perhaps inno can provide Pegs and Cerbs are awards too...

Either way....it is what it is...the game is still fun, you just have to make it interesting. I agree, it wont ever be like back in the days when it was all about skills and timing...but it does remain fun IMHO. The best thing to it is the social aspect.

DeletedUser46636

noz you playing in this world? you remember basearcane?

DeletedUser

I am a relatively new player and had started to get up into the lower 300's by dint of defending constantly and assisting my alliance members. However, in the last three days I have been subject to more than 60 attacks by members of a single alliance, all of whom are at least 3 times as large as I was. I have asked for cease fire for 7 days, this just generated another 10 plus attacks. At this rate, I will be driven from the game in another three days, never to return, is this what the moderators want or can something be done to stop the bullies driving players from the game entirely

DeletedUser42857

I am a relatively new player and had started to get up into the lower 300's by dint of defending constantly and assisting my alliance members. However, in the last three days I have been subject to more than 60 attacks by members of a single alliance, all of whom are at least 3 times as large as I was. I have asked for cease fire for 7 days, this just generated another 10 plus attacks. At this rate, I will be driven from the game in another three days, never to return, is this what the moderators want or can something be done to stop the bullies driving players from the game entirely

honestly, its a war game.

only advice is next time you play a world play one with "morale active". thats a setting that penalises larger players for attacking smaller ones.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry to say but that is the game, you draw the short straw and then you're screwed; but as Dimspace said; choose a world that has morale active, which gives you an advantage against the larger players as their troops are incredibly ineffective against newer players and gives you a chance. You picked a bad world to start playing on, the world was dead from the get-go and isn't likely to change. Don't let it dishearten you from playing, power through it!

DeletedUser

The fact is, having just gone through the reports log, I have received 97 attacks in 3 days against cities with a further 14 incoming at the moment, if this is not a concerted effort to remove a player from the game, I do not know what would be counted as such.
Also, as this is my start world, I had no choice as to what world to enter, so how can I choose a world

SlothTzu

Strategos

Ask your leaders for guidance. If they can't offer you any, then either leave the server for a newer one, find a new alliance, or restart, kinda need someone to show you the ropes, makes things way easier.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The tally of attacks is now 117 with a further 32 incoming, I have message the people who are attacking me and have been told that they will give me a breathing space of between 24 and 72 hours, since then a further 39 attacks have been launched against me

DeletedUser40223

Messaging peeps saying "Please don't hit me" is a bit like telling the guy who is stomping on your face that he has dog poo on his shoe.. :heh:

He'll just rub it in more mate.. :pro:

Send CS to a safer area..

DeletedUser49059

Good to see that new event will be far more balanced in awards. Manticore nukes are gone. Harpies and Erinyes as attacking myths are balanced by Minatour and Centaur as defensive myths. Swordsmen are also available along with Hoplites.

Check out here https://grepolisgrepolis.wordpress.com/halloween-special-event/halloween-event-rewards/

I wouldn't be so sure about that...it doesn't match at all with what they have in the event as it is currently running in Beta. How often have you seen the events NOT match up? I think that those are the Halloween items from last year.

And if Beta is the same as what we can expect to see in Abdera, there are:

harpies
Erinys
Pegs (new)
Manti's
Slingers
Hops
Horses

And the usual menagerie of spells, etc. that we have seen. The only "new" thing appears to be Pegs...which is sort of "okay" I suppose.