Not Evolution

DeletedUser

You know most the threads here seem to be about Evolution or end up about evolution.. and I don't believe that the whole world revolves around us lol

I'd like to hear what else is going off? Who is having wars and fighting etc..

Anyone want to share? :)

DeletedUser

This is a great idea. Seriously...what's going on everyone? What are you guys doing in the waters we're not playing in? Who's crushing who?

DeletedUser

Well as I stated before... We were crushing the Olympians and The Chosen. Then Evo was formed and all of them wanted to jump on the band wagon because they got tired of losing their cities in oceans 53 and 64. I know alot of them were your friends, but those same ones were under heavy attack and couldn't make a decent stand against us.
(Except Mjear... Damn I love fighting that guy) Anyway, Beldinnn1 was destroyed. 6 cities in a day and a half by only 3 of our members. Same thing happened to Erekerendo and company in their Eternal Myrmidon days.

The last I checked, our city takeover count vs the Olympians was about 25 - 2... (I lost my 2k point city... So sad) And then I took one of Lord Xeanor's cities with the free slot.

Look at Lord Xeanor... He joined Evo because he felt he could do whatever he wanted... I believe he lost all but one of his 27 cities in a matter of two days once the flag was dropped. He had that coming to him all along.

I know you guys (and girls) have been looking for a somewhat decent fight for a while now... Well, so have we :) We don't have your numbers or size, but David kicked Goliath's butt with a rock. We have tons of slingers ;)

DeletedUser

Nice post. Can we talk about something other than Evo in just this one thread?

So...how is the rest of iota doing?

DeletedUser

You guys recruited them all... Or we've jointly put several remaining players in vacation mode at this point... 42 days really does take forever, don't you agree?

The rest of Iota doesn't want to fight as much as they want to build pretty castles. I doubt you'll hear many of them speak, in fear of being targeted. :pro::pro::pro::pro::pro:
"Let my people go!"

DeletedUser

What about the top 12, there must be some wars going off?:

1 Evolution.
2 Evolution..
3 THE HIVE
4 The Dirty Dozen
5 Evolution...
6 THE HIVE2
7 THE DEATH CRUSADERS
8 Olympians
9 The Templars
10 Illuminati
11 The Brotherhood Elite
12 Little Brother

I have to say I've a lot of respect for The Brotherhood Elite though. I think you guys are good :)

tbh we weren't fully aware of the refugee status of those EM players that joined.. we knew there had been a few hits but not on the verge of death.. I would have spoken to you in PM about it though if there were issues

DeletedUser

I have to say I've a lot of respect for The Brotherhood Elite though. I think you guys are good :)

Thank you very much ;) That means alot to us coming from you.

tbh we weren't fully aware of the refugee status of those EM players that joined.. we knew there had been a few hits but not on the verge of death.. I would have spoken to you in PM about it though if there were issues

I didn't know you guys would recruit so aggressively in our area. One day, The Chosen has 4 wings... the next, half of them are gone to one alliance. A couple days after that, Eternal Myrmidon is gone. It all kind of happened so quickly. People came to us asking if we wanted to help them take on LEGION and we said they were never a direct threat to us...
Now you guys are at our front doorstep :) Good thing too... My team was getting bored.

Anyway, back to the topic... We had some fun times against The Templars and The Chosen, back when we linked up with Camel. We haven't lost a war yet, although the war with The Templars was more of a stalemate and a geographical shift for both of us. With all due respect to them, at the time we were at war with all 3... The Chosen, The Templars, and Eternal Myrmidon. Once our cease-fire was called with The Templars, well... Grepostats will tell you (SW) I expected a little more from the Olympians to be honest, but I understand their overall struggle.

Hehehe... :cool:

And now you all have made it VERY interesting for our server, and we would like to thank you for that.

DeletedUser

How about something I know nothing about: the HIVE? I remember a few months ago the HIVE was popular, which had proven to be a welcome distraction from the LEGION this, LEGION that threads. Maybe they could do the same now...:)

Here's some opening questions:
Who's the queen bee? Where do they store their honey? How do they withstand colony collapse disorder where its so prevalent?

DeletedUser

The Dirty Dozen is allways at war.

/Natanae, Mistress of War of the Dirty Dozen

DeletedUser

The Dirty Dozen is allways at war.

/Natanae, Mistress of War of the Dirty Dozen
- Who are you at war with atm? and how is it going?

The Hive:
The Queen Bee of the Hive is now Ladyjane. Their leadership has recently changed since the departure of Timothy Dewey. I don't know about their wars so it would be good for someone from the hive to fill us in, but they are an original core alliance. though I'm unsure how may are left from the original hive.

Their main war was with Black Fleet which went on for quite some time and Black Fleet put up quite a fight. Although in the end LEGION ended up in a war with the Black Fleet and I think that was the end for them.

I've not heard of much else in terms of war. The hive did take in a number of players from LEGION, those that were left over after the creation of Evolution. I believe they were due to merge with Imperial players but that seems to fallen down.

Actually be interesting to see what happens here, cos they are very quiet yet a lot seems to be happening there, behind closed doors :p

DeletedUser

- Who are you at war with atm? and how is it going?

Well, we have common enemies, you know that ;)

Basically we are "at war" with everyone not green or blue, everyone neutral and everyone red in our small "sphere of influence".

Everything is going fine, we try to break our highscore of conquering over 42 cities in 2 days right now. :cool:

/Natanae, War Dominatrix of The Dirty Dozen

DeletedUser

Nice post. Can we talk about something other than Evo in just this one thread?

You guys are just about in every ocean... other than that it's pretty peaceful.

DeletedUser

Its pretty much Evo vs everyone. I dont think many others are in wars right now, all joining in to take you lot on ;)

I have to admit though, Evo has made this better. Before it was just building loads of troops and taking a few citys but know I get to test my defense ;) Its fun how many attacks I get. 2000 bp on a good day just from defense and 1000 on a bad day.

Akimp, thank you for all the BP I get. I have room for way more citys now ;) Most of your attacks are good ones as well so nice to see people attacking right.

Sparechange, not so great. work on your timing and amount of troops.

DeletedUser

Nothing better than getting bp :)

And a big thank you to Little Brother :) it's been good fun.. this is what the game is about :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Enough... lets talk about something OTHER than Evolution...

There has to be something everyone in Iota would like to discuss besides Evolution....

Like, for instance, how handsome I am.

And how... despite the persistent rumors to the contrary... I do not, in fact, smell anything like Creamed Chipped Beef On Toast.

DeletedUser

I'd like to hear more from Hive too, It is right that ladyjane took the leadership, but she was very unpopular. She started war... While we started beating some attackers,
Puf! Timothy Dewey came back online and we have currently a ceasefire (except from the poor attackers of course :pro:)

DeletedUser

I like ladyjane, shes a good friend of mine. I think she will be a good leader. I dont know why people always say people are bad leaders before they even give them a chance. Her leader left with no warning and she was left to run an alliance, cut her some slack.

DeletedUser

She was unpopular leader by those who knew her. Some HIVEs left because of her. A look at the Grepostats. Seems the THE HIVE3 dissolved and reformed for some reason.

And as I said Timothy Dewey came back online and is trying to fix things.