Not Evolution

DeletedUser

lol, i actually played the game... took me 51 hrs, rofl i suck....:p second time around it took me 20 hrs :)

i'm afraid REAL hereos are hard to come by these days, lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What happened to this thread? Let's talk about Hive... It seems some Hives joined the party and they have war.

Sooo, how do you feel about Hives going to war? Are they (you - addressed to Hives) ready? Is the fun coming up again? Do you think Evos are more experienced than you and cought you in your sleep? What happened to the old days when Hive was fighting Black Fleet? Are your memories coming back alive or you are too tired to catch up with the "new" technology Evo has implemented?

Hive member :
-Get lost you sneaky fool!

DeletedUser

I think that in time we will have PL quoting Isoroku Yamamoto's in saying "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

DeletedUser

I think that in time we will have PL quoting Isoroku Yamamoto's in saying "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

OR she MAY even quote the most famous of Japanese warriors, Kesuke Miyagi:

"Walk on road.
Walk left side, safe.
Walk right side, safe.
Walk middle, sooner or later
<insert traditional Japanese squish sound here> get squish just like grape.
Here, karate, same thing.
Either you karate do "yes"
or karate do "no".
You karate do "guess so"...
<insert traditional Japanese squish sound here> "

DeletedUser

OR she MAY even quote the most famous of Japanese warriors, Kesuke Miyagi:

"Walk on road.
Walk left side, safe.
Walk right side, safe.
Walk middle, sooner or later
<insert traditional Japanese squish sound here> get squish just like grape.
Here, karate, same thing.
Either you karate do "yes"
or karate do "no".
You karate do "guess so"...
<insert traditional Japanese squish sound here> "

From what we've seen so far I'd say that this version of the HIVE is or karate do "no"

DeletedUser

They hive is just waiting for the next top ten alliance to merge into evolutions ;)

I think Hive is about the only old alliance with their original name. Wait... Did I just see some Crimson... lol

DeletedUser

I don't Think so Angels1002, We at TDC been together since the Begainning and we have over 20 of us that started here and been here....

DeletedUser

Same name though canobites? Many of my memebsr have been here since the start. Some have left but re-joined and so I dont count them. I was the 3rd to join my alliance when it started.

DeletedUser

I was thinking the same thing and I will quote the band Casting Crowns: "Lord, let your sleeping giant rise, catch the demons by surprise. Holy nations sanctified, let this be our battle cry. Ready yourselves, ready yourselves. May the powers of darkness tremble as our praises rise."

DeletedUser

I was thinking the same thing and I will quote the band Casting Crowns: "Lord, let your sleeping giant rise, catch the demons by surprise. Holy nations sanctified, let this be our battle cry. Ready yourselves, ready yourselves. May the powers of darkness tremble as our praises rise."

I love quoting lyrics!!!​

In the jungle
The mighty jungle
The lion sleeps tonight...
In the jungle
The quiet jungle
The lion sleeps tonight.

A-wimoweh, a-wimoweh
A-wimoweh, a-wimoweh
A-wimoweh, a-wimoweh
A-wimoweh, a-wimoweh
A-wimoweh, a-wimoweh
A-wimoweh, a wimoweh
A-wimoweh, a-wimoweh
A-wimoweh, a-wimoweh​

DeletedUser

you derailed it again...

Anyways... what's happening in the north of the world? Havent heard much about it...

DeletedUser

Yeah, rooster did. But its rooster! Hes the best spammer/joke maker grepolis has. If he cant do what he does then he just wont be the same any more. He will just be jones.

Can you imagine rooster jones as...jones!? Its so bad I cant say it as it goes against the rules.

DeletedUser

I don't Think so Angels1002, We at TDC been together since the Begainning and we have over 20 of us that started here and been here....

Well that makes vortex alive ad kicking too, I suppose.... naaah:p