Not goodbye, more like see you later!

Richard

Strategos
Hey guys,

I just wanted to drop in a quick note from me. A few weeks ago, I officially left the Grepolis International team as Community Manager. After 7 years with this community, I made the move to Hamburg to work full time for InnoGames last year in November 2018. As the months have passed, I have progressively begun to understand that I'm not able to commit the time needed to give the community the attention it needs, as my days are predominately taken up supporting the Lead Community Manager, as well as my other duties on Forge of Empires. With this in mind, I decided to step aside, and pass the torch to @Baudin Toolan. You all know him well, he's been with this community for almost as long as I have. In the coming weeks/months, we will look into the possibility of a new Co-Community Manager starting here to help support him in his day-to-day tasks.

This ultimately feels a little strange, as I'm not really going anywhere, and this is more of a move to ensure the EN market gets the representation it needs from the CM team. You'll still see me around from time to time, but mostly, I will be behind the scenes from here on.

See you all around!
Richard