Pnp Not so Sesame on the Street...

DeletedUser

Not so Sesame on the Street...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2cDkl_JRTo

angrysesamestreet.jpg

'Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?' sings an innocent Dobby as he enters the intriguing world Apollonia for the first time. The new world sparkles, bringing hope to players all around that this may be their time to conquer their way to glory. But for Dobby, this represents a chance to finally meet his heroes as he has been informed that for one world only Sesame Street will be present!

For many years, the inhabitants of Sesame Street have been Dobby's idols - from Big Bird to Oscar the Grouch - and he has done all he could to follow in their footsteps, with the dream of one day joining them on Sesame Street.

So when Dobby heard they were joining Appollonia, he just wished he would be able to join them. But, to his sorrow, he was rejected...

dobby.jpg

It felt almost as if he had had his sock taken from him once again.

In one last desparate attempt to savour his idols, Dobby started to reach out to the memebers if only to gain a glimmer of what he once saw. But they were even less forthcoming.

Sablestag AKA the cookie monster would not provide any cookies:

Even Kong Zeus, a player who is some form of monkey-god mix (what would that even look like!?), refused to sing Dobby the Elmo song - the most sacred of Sesame Street songs. In fact, he, I mean it, even failed to respond; but maybe that is because he only speaks monkey.

And worst of all was Obsidian King, who confirmed Dobby's worst fears - that the Street had become corrupt:

So, as Dobby slumped off into the distance, having had his dreams shattered before his very own eyes he remembered his other, and now only, heroes and pondered to himself:

Dobby said:
At least those guys at Sesame Street got one thing right.

Dobby said:
And in Grepolis there is no room for fuzzy puppets, unless they are of the Frog, Pig, Bear or Gonzo (what even is a Gonzo?!) kind.

These imposters have nothing on The Muppets!

So, until next time, Dobby moves on, looking for his next adventure and his chance to meet his true heroes - The Muppets.​

DeletedUser33297

Oh noes, someone found out we're corrupt! :Angry:

DeletedUser30111

Great first pnp! Haha.
You didn't give me a chance to explain that Obsidian King had stolen all the cookies though, we do have some very delicious rice cakes? No? They're healthy though...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23516

Great first pnp! Haha.
You didn't give me a chance to explain that Joost had stolen all the cookies though, we do have some very delicious rice cakes? No? They're healthy though...

I'll give you my leftover tofu from Halloween for them!