Not the dukes of NU

DeletedUser

i have played this game for 20 months on 4 different servers. most of that time on NU with the dukes alliance. we were a great team that went on to total victory on NU. however just before the WW started we made a merge . a merge i opposed but was out voted. Damn Yankees. almost immediately upon there entrance our values started to be compromised. like making pacts with very minor alliances for "help". we didnt NEED them. we didnt need damn yankees either in my opinion!:Angry:
be that as it may we went on to win.
after that i personally had planned to take a break from grepolis for a while but when actium opened many of us went there to.........................i thought..........to continue that legacy.
it has become painfully obvious to me that since the current leadership is in the hands of what was.......damn yankees, there old nature is showing through. that nature being saving there own hides versus preserving that legacy.:pro:
i decided long ago that with this team id rise of fall as a duke. well the team i swore that loyalty too is NOT the team from NU. therefore i probably will be quitting actium for that break i spoke of.:supermad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20688

Shame to see you guys quit. Some of your guys are staying and want a NAP with us going by messages I've gotten today. I'll speak to the leaders and see if we can sort something but I hope to see you guys come back soon!

DeletedUser

well we may not all be gone. including myself since this post.............let me put it this way, the ones with that same pride will still be here as dukes!

DeletedUser16592

I had started on Actuim recently after taking a break from grepolis, I to played on the Nu server earlier this year. While The alliance I was in had little contact form the Dukes, you guys sure did trash some alliances before your merge its sad to see a good player such as yourself leave have a good break

DeletedUser

I was curious how some of these players got their crowns. That explains a lot.

DeletedUser18636

=))) hehehe

Well every server is different some are easy... some are not =)))
Actium is full of good players... so it's rough =) with small alliance cap (In my opinion 30-50 is a perfect cap for any world) you have a lot of strong groups => so I'd say this world is by far one of the most interesting ones...

DeletedUser

I was curious how some of these players got their crowns. That explains a lot.

some of them are legit good though - like aubergine, mclorenzo, david fry, timothy 2 - as far as I know / am neighbors with ...

DeletedUser

If anyone would like to know how we won in NU you should look at Grepostats. At the time that we won the other two major alliances in NU, The Efficacious (now the Efficacious Union) and The 13th Legion joined together along with an alliance Jasmine Union in order to block us from winning.

Despite the assertions of my fellow teammate above, and all the members of an alliance known as Damn Yankees joined the Dukes in early April, the age of wonders didn't kick in until July.

Just to set the record straight.

Cheers.

DeletedUser

If anyone would like to know how we won in NU you should look at Grepostats. At the time that we won the other two major alliances in NU, The Efficacious (now the Efficacious Union) and The 13th Legion joined together along with an alliance Jasmine Union in order to block us from winning.

Despite the assertions of my fellow teammate above, and all the members of an alliance known as Damn Yankees joined the Dukes in early April, the age of wonders didn't kick in until July.

Just to set the record straight.

Cheers.

well there a few things to say. first, thats a bald face lie. the jasmine union didnt merge in the effacious until AFTER u merged into us.
second, i aint jack to u lady. i aint ur teammate or friend after what u and weyklend r doing. ur both being gutless cowards. it is because coddling like urs and his on noob players and the alliance as a whole that has led to what ur doing. even now that could be changed but instead u wanna tuck ur tail between ur legs. so why dont u and him both do me and the ones wanting to fight for the heritage of our alliance a favor and be quiet for awhile.

DeletedUser

well there a few things to say. first, thats a bald face lie. the jasmine union didnt merge in the effacious until AFTER u merged into us.
second, i aint jack to u lady. i aint ur teammate or friend after what u and weyklend r doing. ur both being gutless cowards. it is because coddling like urs and his on noob players and the alliance as a whole that has led to what ur doing. even now that could be changed but instead u wanna tuck ur tail between ur legs. so why dont u and him both do me and the ones wanting to fight for the heritage of our alliance a favor and be quiet for awhile.
looks like i dont need to stir up any trouble on this thread you are off to a good start. maybe my services will be needed elsewhere.

DeletedUser

lol to all of this. I didnt realize I was so special to Tim that he would mention me in a forum post. so sad that I missed it by over a year. I hope no one reads this and finds out who you are Tim.

Last edited by a moderator: