Inactive Topic Not your average CONQUEST+REVOLT WORLD thread

DeletedUser

Proposal: Let me start by saying this idea was not originally my own, this is where I got the idea,https://forum.us.grepolis.com/showthread.php?9028-A-Conquest-AND-Revolt-World. Anyways, the proposal is to have a Revolt+Conquest world where you can both conquer cities using revolt or conquest.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?Different idea

Reason: Many players and servers have always have their revolt players and their conquest players. All of which claim there conquering ways are better than the other even though conquest is clearly the winner. This would eliminate this discussion plus give a feel to the game since there hasn't been much excitement here since they released the hero worlds over 2years ago.

Details:
You can research both revolt or conquest in your academy. Conquest being at lvl 28 and revolt conquest being at 31 or 34. If you put a player in revolt than launch a CS before the revolt turns red than it will cross out the revolt and go straight to a siege where you'd need to hold it for the time it takes to hold a siege in your selected world. I'm open to suggestions.

Visual Aids: I'll try to do this if I can. I dont play revolt so if you can please send me a screenshot of the revolt image in the academy.

Balance: This would change a lot of things but I highly suggest that this be held in one world. Maybe a special world.

Abuse Prevention: Not sure how they could abuse this.

Summary: Basically you can conquer using both revolt or conquest, revolt can be research at lvl 31-34 and conquest can be research at lvl 28. You can put a player under siege but if you have revolt enabled it will be exited out. If you are to attack with a CS on a siege and you succeed, the city will be yours. I'm open to suggestion

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31385

This would fall under the wish list because it is suggesting a new world type (combining conquest and revolt types). It sounds interesting and I would like to see it tested.

DeletedUser31385

28ro42h.jpg

That is the revolt image.

DeletedUser

I mainly think this should be used for the new Sparta Tournament.

DeletedUser39031

Why is conquest researched earlier? Shouldn't they both be at the same level?

Also, a mix of the two types would be terrible anyway.

DeletedUser

It doesnt matter which is researched first. It can be both or vis versa. Plus this is just an idea, I dont need negative feedback.

DeletedUser39031

"Also, a mix of the two types would be terrible anyway" is not very constructive. :p It might be, if he/she (sorry!) elaborated on WHY it would be terrible?
Seeing as it is on the DNS I (he) thought it would be pointless. If I must elaborate the idea I believe says that a city that in revolt, if a CS lands (blue revolt or red revolt) it will be instantly put under siege. Several problems:
1:Makes revolt pointless
2:The defender will be caught unprepared
3:City stealing from teammates will be much easier
4:Taking cities before the enemy can to stop a conquest will be easier
5:Revolt is unlocked after Conquest? Like 3 or 4 levels after
6:Will make the game much more complex, which in this case, I believe to be "terrible"

That is "terrible" in my opinion. :) Though I am a revolt player

DeletedUser

Not at all how I described, seems like you are just making up things to support your pointless opinions.

1. How would revolt be pointless ? I said for one player, not multiple players. If one player puts you in revolt, then launches a conquest CS, revolt will be disabled and it will go to a siege. This doesnt mean it will be disabled if somebody else launches a conwuest CS.

2. The defender will be caught unprepared ? How ? If I see a CS incoming Im going to prepare myself.

3. City stealing from members ? That doesnt even make sense, you can still steal a city from your members anyways, put him in revolt, you still have to wait, put him in siege, you still have to wait.

4. This one doesnt even make sense.

5. Okay, thats not a problem. Thats just a statement.

6. The game is already complex with these gold features and now theres a us/en tournament ? This is less complex than that.