Nothing going on

DeletedUser18223

did you already start? this will start as a ghost world already for sure no one would get interested on this,

DeletedUser38652

did you already start? this will start as a ghost world already for sure no one would get interested on this,

I will track u down for this statement. This world will become great after 7 days.

Just joking lol ;P

DeletedUser27793

I guess no one is playing here lol
only 5 people in forums joined:eek:

DeletedUser18223

I will track u down for this statement. This world will become great after 7 days.

Just joking lol ;P

hmm -_- not threaten at all go and track me down if you want,zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZ

DeletedUser18223

i think you should also hope that this world would have a few gold users ..

DeletedUser345

I would place money that this will become the worst server ever created on grepo, very poor settings so close to two great worlds (Lindos and Myonia) only the very newest and poorest of players will join here and the forums will not even get started.

DeletedUser38652

Please come back after 3 months and say that again.
Beside how much money are you thinking of? 10 $

DeletedUser

... only the very newest and poorest of players will join here and the forums will not even get started.

And the people who are waiting for another 2x-3x server to open up and don't wanna join one that started several weeks ago.
I, too, don't think this will be the most active world but, hey, I gotta kill time somewhere. Might as well be here.

DeletedUser25607

I would place money that this will become the worst server ever created on grepo, very poor settings so close to two great worlds (Lindos and Myonia) only the very newest and poorest of players will join here and the forums will not even get started.

When there was speed-1 revolt server with low alliance cap? I'd say Lamia almost year ago... So it was time make settings like that.

DeletedUser

only the very newest and poorest of players will join here and the forums will not even get started.

then, wouldn't it be nice to have players like me and my friends come over, we are from The Netherlands, and we decided to make a dutch elite alliance... thingy... this because i wanted to play on an international level (so yes, i am new :p)... to bad I was 4 hours late with joining this world though ;P

I'll try to be on this forum once, twice, ten times a day ;) so... hopefully more people would come and join me with this ;)

DeletedUser

You can even be 10 hours late and still catch up because bigger buildings take alot time...

DeletedUser38652

Ya that is what makes grepolis unfair i think for now...

Ofc those that pay will get a boost, even tho everyone is rushing to get highest point like arshark, D-leh etc. 1 city wont decide all. When protection expires The Roman Empire will be history.

DeletedUser

i think they will be around am saying this because no one will have conquest till the thrid week lol...slow world...am sweating...

DeletedUser18223

Ofc those that pay will get a boost, even tho everyone is rushing to get highest point like arshark, D-leh etc. 1 city wont decide all. When protection expires The Roman Empire will be history.

frankly speaking actually haven't seen any gold users,its just because there are free trials of the premiums and plus there are some strategy in building cities like arshark doing,dont know who knows he might be a premium user :b

DeletedUser11965

frankly speaking actually haven't seen any gold users,its just because there are free trials of the premiums and plus there are some strategy in building cities like arshark doing,dont know who knows he might be a premium user :b

I use a bit of sponsor gold to half time like senate 5 hours to 2 hours, thats all.