"Nothing good ever comes from the West"

DeletedUser40000

I finally understand this statement from ArrZee: nothing good happens to those who see the West coming at them :p

Today RELENTLESS gained a spot in the Hall of Fame and a pretty certificate for each member 'to put on the fridge'. We have KE to thank for that, since Karma's painful loss of a WW-city was a blessing of new hope for us. I feel sorry our victory had to be at the cost of our friends in Karma, but I'm sure they understand as no other how happy we are to celebrate with our brothers and sisters. The next steps on the road to victory, taking down 2 KE wonders, were entirely our own achievements (although the 6 or 7 members from Black Phoenix who helped support the WW-conks shouldn't be forgotten), so I can only say we haven't stolen this victory; we earned it. I didn't even dare to imagine the amazing planning by the leadership, the execution, the participation of every member and the successful results of both our Wonder Break Ops, and finally, the victory for this smaller and less experienced alliance that originated in the Western rim. You all proved this sceptic wrong :)

I am only speaking for myself (speaking for others would be arrogant of me) but I know many, if not everyone, in REL, will agree with me that some players deserve special thanks:
- Cooly: for sticking with us in good and bad times, for being the foundation that kept RELENTLESS the alliance it was from the start (and for letting me join it) and for his mindblowing peptalks.
- Sam: for his strategical thinking, enemy-slaughtering, and saving the alliance when it was at its lowpoint.
- EC: for his zero-tolerance against enemy-infiltration in our core oceans and keeping our home safe.
- weed: for sticking it out in O46 all those months until the rest of us finally had a good reason to join him down there, and for being of incredible importance for us to make that move.
- v12: for sharing her WW-experience, for putting tons of effort into getting everyone prepared and for never wasting a second to start the next construction.
- LadyJ: for having been a loyal provider of LTS, for accepting her so-called role of stepchild, and for proving that's not what she is at all! For sacrificing all her cities and for providing the two decisive CS's.
- Kundarr: for being there and helping out.
And of course everyone else in RELENTLESS, big or small, because this was a team effort and not one member could have been missed. Congrats, victors of the world!

A few more words...
...to RZ: your PM to LadyJ made me regain some respect for you. You showed yourself a man accepting defeat instead of the crazy lunatic you appear to be on these forums :)
...to Avi: I hope you had a good time in Kos. We certainly did :D

I know the fight isn't over and I have the impression KE is still planning to fight for the 7 wonders & the crown. I admire your persistence despite all your setbacks and the discouraging words from the Kos press you've already had to deal with. Don't feel bad, your time will come, if not on Kos, perhaps on a next world. We'll see each other on the battlefield!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

REL, deserve all the accolades
Very well deserved by all

DeletedUser39575

To Arrzee:

I would like to apologize to you Arrzee first of all for any offense I caused you, I am so sorry for that especially because I knew it would hurt/bother you if you saw that Song rewrite. It was wrong of me to post that, and again I apologize.....I should never have posted it in the first place and I take full responsibility for posting it as my team had nothing to do with it. I hope someday you can forgive me because as I said to you before I forgive you for whatever you have said or done.....I meant what I said when I told you it is not good to hold on to what others do to you or to dwell on it........NO HUMAN is WORTH the damage that bitterness can do to you both physically and mentally.......people will wrong us.......and in most cases not apologize for that wrong.....and while you are still holding on to the bitterness that wrong has caused that other person will go on with their life not at all concerned about how they have wronged you. So I ask your forgiveness again, and I hope someday you can forgive.........the act of forgiveness is not to let the other person off the hook, it is to heal YOUR heart so that you can move on in peace, without bitterness.....

I love you with the Love Of God, and may you and your family have a wonderful New Year and Life. God Bless you!!! ;-)

To Kos Elite:

.....if that song rewrite offended you as well, I apologize to you also. I am taking that song down because it is the right thing to do.....and again I never should have posted it in the first place. Great Game Guys and if we should meet again on the Grepo Field, may our encounter be better the next time around. Hugs and Happy New Year to you all and God Bless.......

Last edited by a moderator: