Nothing Special To See Here

DeletedUser

i accidentally clicked on this link, and i really wish i didn't.

DeletedUser

Yeah, it was pretty painful.

Anyway! Why all the hatred! It's about the peace and love! <3<3

DeletedUser11798

Is he now? Heard he's such a tank that the grepo forums just change whenever he comes online.

DeletedUser11798

Nope, considering returning to Grepolis maybe, once my exams are done anyway, what about you?

DeletedUser31450

Only pella at the moment, i know its conquest and its oldish but u should play if u decide to come back :)

DeletedUser11798

I don't even know how to play conquest worlds lol, I have tried but never managed to conquer a city on a conquest world, revolt worlds seem easier to be honest. I have an exam tomorrow, then the day after, day after, next week, then another 4 in about 2 months. Maybe after then, I will be back to pwn everyone as I did.

Lugosi

Strategos
527034_338770892879353_1960642828_n.jpg

DeletedUser31450

lol, all u do is put the CS and defend it for 12h...but of course it requires some good timings

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11798

Eurgh, stupid timings, I was never good at them to be fair, always messed things up by such large gaps I often wondered how I even survived in Eta for a while, and got to a big size, but either way, just revolt will do.

DeletedUser

Eurgh, stupid timings, I was never good at them to be fair, always messed things up by such large gaps I often wondered how I even survived in Eta for a while, and got to a big size, but either way, just revolt will do.

You will survive! Oh by the way, greetings!

DeletedUser

Good good just spamming threads with an occasional useful post here and there..