Nova Era

DeletedUser

Hello everyone.

In 4 days i will be making one active and very experienced alliance in would Pandosia. If some of you would like to join us please post it below here, if you want to find us we will be at North-West ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21990

Good luck to you, I would reccomend putting your experience you have in Grepolis on this thread as that would probably help attract people to join.

DeletedUser

I'm playing grepolis for 5 years and where do you think i have to go? North-West Or North-East?

Madbanshee

Phrourach
5 Years, very interesting! I remember playing Grepolis 5 years ago :)

Edit: Just kidding mate, good luck on your alliance.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Not to quarrel, but I do believe it isn't possible for you too have been playing Grepolis for 5 years.

DeletedUser

I'm playing grepolis for 5 years and where do you think i have to go? North-West Or North-East?

That's weird, because if I recall, grepolis hasn't been open for 5 years, unless you played Grepolis before it even came out. Very peculiar.

DeletedUser

Oh my god do you guys remember the good old days of Grepolis 7 years ago? There was no such thing as these stupid cities...

DeletedUser

I'm not joking, i played in world Mu for 2 with 3 years and then another worlds :)

DeletedUser

And for me to be sure, i'm playing grepolis for almost 5 years and i never stop. :)

DeletedUser46395

I've seen your leadership in action in Mochlos.

Only time I've ever rimmed my former leader for desertion...

DeletedUser

Guys can you help me here? I'm thinking to call my new alliance Sink Or Swim. What shall i call in? Nova Era or Sink Or Swim?