Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Princess Lozza

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • QCI TCG

Votes: 10 20.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Vote here for your favorite Forum Personality. The poll will be open for one week.

DeletedUser

Lol. And I voted for you, FOTNS, since you stopped mod'ing ....go on, tell us what you REALLY think :p

DeletedUser

yay i got a vote, thanks mum :)

i voted for Boo even through she didnt vote for me :eek:

DeletedUser

LOL Baron, to quote, "you know you get enough from me already" :p

Next time, Baron, next time... maybe... but it would've helped if i'd seen a bunch of flowers arrive in my habour via express fast transport :)

DeletedUser

Baron she has new friends now.. ;) she doesn't need to be sucking on the left overs of your boiled sweets anymore lol her new friends are super cool too lol

well most of them FOTNS isn't really, kinda massive geek really ;) we just feel a bit sorry for him lol

DeletedUser

why in gods name am i purple? what girly colour i demand a repaint

DeletedUser

Baron she has new friends now.. ;) she doesn't need to be sucking on the left overs of your boiled sweets anymore lol her new friends are super cool too lol

well most of them FOTNS isn't really, kinda massive geek really ;) we just feel a bit sorry for him lol

Apparently she has made some new friends which is nice :)

I dont actually recall her sucking on anything of mine LoL but sounds like it might be fun :p

DeletedUser

your purple too and your and i votes that shabby must make our eyes stand out lol