November SoTM?!

DeletedUser

He is your Community Manager , He is just like a Head of GP here , and if you think that your Masterpiece being used by the most Senior Person is not being worthy of your Masterpiece i dont know what ever will.

An active, helpful and don't switch sigs every 3 day person

DeletedUser

I don't think it matters honestly :/

& shawn is acting 3-7 years old XD

DeletedUser

I don't think it matters honestly :/

& shawn is acting 3-7 years old XD

I strongly disagree with the second part.

Shawn appears to be acting the most mature I've ever seen from him.

I'd estimate more mature than your frame of mine posting that, based on the comment on his age. He is saying that he does not feel inclined to make something for a person whom he does not know will use, cherish, and value the sig as a piece of art.

I don't see any toddlers conceptualizing that anytime soon.

DeletedUser10081

I strongly disagree with the second part.

Shawn appears to be acting the most mature I've ever seen from him.

I'd estimate more mature than your frame of mine posting that, based on the comment on his age. He is saying that he does not feel inclined to make something for a person whom he does not know will use, cherish, and value the sig as a piece of art.

I don't see any toddlers conceptualizing that anytime soon.

what he said.

What use is making a sig for someone who wont even use it or cherish it. he probably doesnt even know were doing it for him

DeletedUser

what he said.

What use is making a sig for someone who wont even use it or cherish it. he probably doesnt even know were doing it for him

you know this is still sotm right?
who cares if he uses the winning sig or not.
if someone entered sotm he already knew his sig would be gone after the sotm.

you guys missing the main goal here.its about winning the sotm.Gordopolis is just the theme for this month.

DeletedUser

you know this is still sotm right?
who cares if he uses the winning sig or not.
if someone entered sotm he already knew his sig would be gone after the sotm.

you guys missing the main goal here.its about winning the sotm.Gordopolis is just the theme for this month.

TBH, I find that a goal of "Winning" really never got me anywhere. Anyone can go google something and click, hell, we could teach a monkey to. I find it's much more intriguing to try and learn to express yourself through each piece you do, and if you find reaason as to why your doing something other than the fact that theres a little prem at the other end, I don't see it as a valuable experience.

DeletedUser

TBH, I find that a goal of "Winning" really never got me anywhere. Anyone can go google something and click, hell, we could teach a monkey to. I find it's much more intriguing to try and learn to express yourself through each piece you do, and if you find reaason as to why your doing something other than the fact that theres a little prem at the other end, I don't see it as a valuable experience.

sotm is ment to compete against eachother and see what you got in store
and offcourse see if ur good enough to beat all people that joined it.

its all about the feeling of winning and to put ur quality and creativity to the top.
the best way to learn to make a sig is to join sotw's (sotm here).cause you make something what the rest also makes and that way you can compare it with your sig what in the end only makes you better.
cause you will find out what you did wrong and change that mistake for the next round

DeletedUser

Shawn just tell me after every SOTM your Signature is not used by anyone it just disappears Right ? , Why do you enter then ? .
The Reason you are giving me is more Excuse then a Valid Reason.

Anyways whether you want to Enter or not is a Decision Entirely up to you , I am no one to pursue you if you dont want to Enter .

DeletedUser

Shawn just tell me after every SOTM your Signature is not used by anyone it just disappears Right ? , Why do you enter then ? .
The Reason you are giving me is more Excuse then a Valid Reason.

Anyways whether you want to Enter or not is a Decision Entirely up to you , I am no one to pursue you if you dont want to Enter .

no it doesn't. I Keep all my used sig in Photobucket, for people to see.

It is a Valid Reason, you just don't think so, mine by me. I live by my own rules

why brother repeating the
I already told you I will not be entering, literally from the start