November SoTM?!

DeletedUser

Are we going to get one? If so when?

Feel free to voice your opinions...

DeletedUser

PrimeX wants a few days to settle in his new position...
Sooner or later he will organize one I believe...;)

DeletedUser4013

PrimeX was made Graphics Mod while I was out...so that's why I didn't post the one i had already set up. Besides, this is his baby now :)

I'll return to the bleachers and spectate :D

DeletedUser

I wish they would post the sigs in the thread so we can see what we're up against. It's more fun that way. Besides, it lets you know if yours needs improvement compared to the competition.

DeletedUser

Make it the best you can otherwise you'll lose. That put's it in a good sense

DeletedUser

Just a Reminder , Today is the last day of Submission , so if you want to change or Submit your Sig Do it Today :)

DeletedUser

Me's will not be entering. I don't like making anything without some sort of theme.

DeletedUser

I'll not be entering also.

The person I'm doing it for is barily active.

only have 10 posts.

DeletedUser

Plus I need to take a break from winning the last one:cool: well coming = second

DeletedUser

Only thing i want to say is that,
If you are an Artist you shouldn't need a Reason to Draw.

DeletedUser

Exactly. That's why I'm not entering. Tied up with a big project.

DeletedUser

If I'm an artists, I want people to see my work.

NO That Means you dont Draw for improving your Art , instead you Draw to gain popularity , if an Artist Think about Reputation First & his work later they will never produce Masterpieces .

Anyways it is your Decision , but just Think about this too , there was also a time when you had 10 posts too.

Anyways Good luck to those who have submitted their Entries.

DeletedUser

NO That Means you dont Draw for improving your Art , instead you Draw to gain popularity , if an Artist Think about Reputation First & his work later they will never produce Masterpieces .

Anyways it is your Decision , but just Think about this too , there was also a time when you had 10 posts too.

Anyways Good luck to those who have submitted their Entries.

Wrong you misunderstand.

In the forums When I gave out a piece of sig, the person that recieve it must take care of it.

This means He must be active and post with it.
He must take care of it by not switching it so very fast
He must understand the art.

You ask me to do a sig for a person I barily knew. He won't answer my questions and he never comes online.

If the sig that came out become his, and he still barily post. Then the masterpiece that I had gaven, have not been taken cared off

DeletedUser

Wrong you misunderstand.

In the forums When I gave out a piece of sig, the person that recieve it must take care of it.

This means He must be active and post with it.
He must take care of it by not switching it so very fast
He must understand the art.

You ask me to do a sig for a person I barily knew. He won't answer my questions and he never comes online.

If the sig that came out become his, and he still barily post. Then the masterpiece that I had gaven, have not been taken cared off

He is your Community Manager , He is just like a Head of GP here , and if you think that your Masterpiece being used by the most Senior Person is not being worthy of your Masterpiece i dont know what ever will.