Now Our Vision is Realized

DeletedUser

We've been patiently waiting for a world to explode on
You can stunt if you want you will get rolled on
It feels like we have been hot for to long
If you thinking we will fall off your so wrong

Patiently waiting to make it through all the hating
Debating whether or not you could even weather the storm.
Just lay on the table they operating to save you
Its like an angel came to you sent from the heavens above

They think they're crazy but they ain't crazy lets face it, basically
They just playing sick, they ain't nothing, Yet they saying everything
L to the S, get in the way I'll bring Exit and them wit me
And turn this day into mayhem, you staying with me?
Don't let me lose you, I'm not trying to confuse you
When we let loose with our myth and just bust right through you
You get the message am I getting through to you?
Do you know whats coming? You don't even know do you?
Take some Exit and some HH and you mix them up in a pot
Sprinkle a little Noob on top, and what do you got?
You got the realest and illest killers tied up in a knot
The Juggernauts of this Grep crap like it or not
Its like a fight to the top just to see who died for the spot
We put our life in this, nothing like surviving the shot
Y'all know what time it is as soon as you sign on the dot
What you know about death threats, 'cause we get a lot
We are 30 min away from your towers
But you cowards are messing with the wrong cities. You'd should be hitting ours
This world better evacuate all children, we are a nuclear shower
There's nothing spookier, you're now about to witness OUR power

With the fact that the "Legends" we are fighting have seriously let us down and haven't done anything but kick 13 people because we were taking them, I'd personally like to say why you are "Legends" is beyond me. That would be like The Purge being called Legends ha. This message is to the rest of the world as once BZC has kicked everyone because we landed on them... You all are next. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's funny. People we kick are not worthy. Which account of yours would you like an invite?
not worthy after you find out we are taking them
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
noobs. Why would you let those "Not Worthy" in you all are a joke.

DeletedUser52791

So Noob,
keep calm. Yes we lost two or three cities bc of inactive Players, but they didnt belong to our old BZC Group. We're looking for new ones, we wanna recruit some new highly active players too . Our Alliance should grow . But now you're celebrating 2-3 succesful sieges at the beginning of this world. Of course you can do it, but I wanna remind you this world is only 8-10 Days old.

Peace out Noob

DeletedUser49927

Just keep calm and noob yourself up,you're gonna need it ;)

DeletedUser32250

It's always good to have this sort of thing in writing.

DeletedUser52206

We've been patiently waiting for a world to explode on
You can stunt if you want you will get rolled on
It feels like we have been hot for to long
If you thinking we will fall off your so wrong

Patiently waiting to make it through all the hating
Debating whether or not you could even weather the storm.
Just lay on the table they operating to save you
Its like an angel came to you sent from the heavens above

They think they're crazy but they ain't crazy lets face it, basically
They just playing sick, they ain't nothing, Yet they saying everything
L to the S, get in the way I'll bring Exit and them wit me
And turn this day into mayhem, you staying with me?
Don't let me lose you, I'm not trying to confuse you
When we let loose with our myth and just bust right through you
You get the message am I getting through to you?
Do you know whats coming? You don't even know do you?
Take some Exit and some HH and you mix them up in a pot
Sprinkle a little Noob on top, and what do you got?
You got the realest and illest killers tied up in a knot
The Juggernauts of this Grep crap like it or not
Its like a fight to the top just to see who died for the spot
We put our life in this, nothing like surviving the shot
Y'all know what time it is as soon as you sign on the dot
What you know about death threats, 'cause we get a lot
We are 30 min away from your towers
But you cowards are messing with the wrong cities. You'd should be hitting ours
This world better evacuate all children, we are a nuclear shower
There's nothing spookier, you're now about to witness OUR power

With the fact that the "Legends" we are fighting have seriously let us down and haven't done anything but kick 13 people because we were taking them, I'd personally like to say why you are "Legends" is beyond me. That would be like The Purge being called Legends ha. This message is to the rest of the world as once BZC has kicked everyone because we landed on them... You all are next. ;)

i'm quoting this so in that in nearby future we might see the initial post, not the modified one or deleted one
smiley_emoticons_nicken.gif

DeletedUser

STOP KICKING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF THEY AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH STOP BEING A MRA!!!!!!!!!!!! This is insane. You all suck this bad or is this a joke?!?!?!

DeletedUser41715

STOP KICKING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF THEY AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH STOP BEING A MRA!!!!!!!!!!!! This is insane. You all suck this bad or is this a joke?!?!?!
if we wantedto have 100-0 score in favour, we could just keep our 20 players. but we that roster, we cant manage to do ww. we have to recruit. those that are unworthy, are kicked. those that have potential, we keep. so simple.

DeletedUser52791

Honestly guys,

I have respect to everyone. But know I met one player of IBWWG and my respect flew away. Of course, IBWWG isn't bad, maybe they have some good players or players who spending 10k Gold within 40mins to build up his farm and build a 2,5k slingers nuke. That's ok. That's all fine and that belongs to the game. But today Ive written with one of them and I got a answer that should everyone read. I hate to post some stuff on externals but sometimes you have to do it.
This messages:
*satanico* today at 21:08

I hear that lots :(

I have never fail! Only one person other than exit plan can make me stop but that is secret

But I will destroy bzc I have not even start yet :/

You won't know the full damage until ww time, then I vm few in your alliance who I have made look super loyal an who has msgs an reports showing them hate me, my spies arnt go kill you that just my fun it at ww wen bzc see what I can real do, then you all name your cities calling me names then all top players in world ghost to try drop world points so world close before my alliance wins

It happen every time but never close world

I'd like on day to destroy the whole world though but if that happen I fail my job.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IBWWG are you afraid of losing against us. Or why you need some players who have spies in our alliance? Is that smart ? Have we spies in your alliance ? I have no probs with spies but with an alliance which call the best of the best themselves. And now you're celebrating bc you managed to get 2 cities of noobs and have a lot of information you shouldnt have. Seriously Noob, shame on you. And spamming attacks on our members isn't the right and fairly way to fight. Celebrate whatever you want. But everyone should see how IBWWG is working. Of course ZFG has a lot of wealthy player too, but I dont believe they fighting this way like your alliance.

We will see who is still playing in 2 Months !
Thank you all for your attention and good morning :)

DeletedUser49927

Well what can you do.Some people are just sore losers that are afraid to put up a fair fight. Hence they use cheap dirty tricks.Worst thing is they think that makes them OP...

DeletedUser

We are still here. You all tried of running? or you going to show us what you have?
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

Well second thought, You are spending a lot of time kicking all the people we take from you all. So i guess you are busy.... I will leave a message
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser31480

Well, Having played with HH (\Facepalm) and against him, I will confirm two things.

A) He is the only guy who made me use all my 41 days of VM with his leadership skills while we were on the same team in the premade he put together. Was f***ing embarrassed to spend gold to buy more VM days.

B) Spies, MRA and CC (in that order) Are the only skills HH has to play this game.

Word of Advice to BZC -

Keep your 20 man roster and kick them out of the ocean. WW are a long way off and who gives a damn about WW lol ?

DeletedUser41523

My experience with HH was him playing on Troy, asking for a pact with my team, me telling him no, and him going on some pathetic rant about how he'd destroy my alliance. He then quit and joined Taras and his team got gobbled up or something.