Now Our Vision is Realized

DeletedUser53831

My experience with HH was him playing on Troy, asking for a pact with my team, me telling him no, and him going on some pathetic rant about how he'd destroy my alliance. He then quit and joined Taras and his team got gobbled up or something.
I was in HH team in Taras, we merged into Tsunami which later became Srbija and Friends, it was a miserable experience with simmers and back-stabbers everywhere, and let's not even get started on the amount of drama in the forums, I will never be apart of the leadership of those same players ever again, I would rather be rimmed than be apart of an alliance like that again... I'm happy they lost that world

DeletedUser17513

I was in HH team in Taras, we merged into Tsunami which later became Srbija and Friends, it was a miserable experience with simmers and back-stabbers everywhere, and let's not even get started on the amount of drama in the forums, I will never be apart of the leadership of those same players ever again, I would rather be rimmed than be apart of an alliance like that again... I'm happy they lost that world

no clue what the hell you are talking about bud, Srbija and Friends were only Srbija and was the first ally in the world, changed its name to Srbija and Friends when they had almost the same number of English speaking players as Balcan ones, so they had to stop using native language on forums and start using English..
so no, you did not become Srbija and Friends later ingame :p

DeletedUser43325

changed its name to Srbija and Friends when they had almost the same number of English speaking players as Balcan ones

Which was after Tsunami merged into them. Where's the confusion?

DeletedUser17513

who really cares about that world Mik.. it was waste of my time playing it.. and being part of the Srbija..

DeletedUser43325

who really cares about that world Mik.. it was waste of my time playing it.. and being part of the Srbija..

Dont really think anyone particularly does. You just corrected someone who was speaking about it, so I thought your correction merited correcting.

DeletedUser53831

Dont really think anyone particularly does. You just corrected someone who was speaking about it, so I thought your correction merited correcting.
I was part of your alliance for 1 day lol... but that 1 day was better than any other day I had with Tsunami

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48833

Tsunami fell apart same as the Spammers on taras leaders left there alliance so they could keep them self save from Envenom and same for Spammers...out of all Tsunami I have respect for a old island friend StrongNutz on Taras on the Miiknels core at the start.

DeletedUser

Awe this is sweet... ALL things that are made up... You all still know im not HH right? This is getting funny!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We are still here. You all tried of running? or you going to show us what you have?
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

Well second thought, You are spending a lot of time kicking all the people we take from you all. So i guess you are busy.... I will leave a message
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif
Lool we all tried of running, you are a full on nub.

DeletedUser41523

Notice how Noob got a lot more quiet once they starting losing cities to ZFG...

DeletedUser52206

when are you rimming yourself and your new made "friends"?