now recruiting

DeletedUser

100% percent free ride available
think you have what it takes to bring down an alliance from the inside?
All that is required is a steady stream of information (screenshots preferred but not necessary), a smart low profile profile;)
and of course a contract signed in blood.
Interested in becoming the next 007 drop me a pm.
this letter is neither endorsed or approved by RedMist as a whole, copright millit 2013 user retains the right to be the coolest player on myonia.

DeletedUser

100% percent free ride available
think you have what it takes to bring down an alliance from the inside?
All that is required is a steady stream of information (screenshots preferred but not necessary), a smart low profile profile;)
and of course a contract signed in blood.
Interested in becoming the next 007 drop me a pm.
this letter is neither endorsed or approved by RedMist as a whole, copright millit 2013 user retains the right to be the coolest player on myonia.

Millit stop stealing my spy recruitment letter

DeletedUser

I am interested–m<thanks for the plus rep and interest but either send me amessage on the forum or in-game :)

DeletedUser33530

Very Tempted to send this message to all of hades

Half of them might take. The other half might ask what you are talking about. The half that accept only half of them will be good at it and only half of that half will have been able to follow what i am saying. Im part of that half... I think.

DeletedUser

I would like to take up this position, however i am currently hired by SHUSH to gather intel for their major come back attempt. I highly doubt it will fail but if it somehow does i would like to offer my services to you ;)

DeletedUser33530

I would like to take up this position, however i am currently hired by SHUSH to gather intel for their major come back attempt. I highly doubt it will fail but if it somehow does i would like to offer my services to you ;)
So you are offering already

DeletedUser

So you are offering already

Not quite, I am simply putting my name out there as a make safe incase for some reason i become unemployed... I am dedicated to SHUSH ofcourse and i think once SheWolf gets her dummy back we will make a record come back an own the entire myonian world...

DeletedUser

Not quite, I am simply putting my name out there as a make safe incase for some reason i become unemployed... I am dedicated to SHUSH ofcourse and i think once SheWolf gets her dummy back we will make a record come back an own the entire myonian world...

Once shewolfs back she'll def take her city back from me

DeletedUser

Once shewolfs back she'll def take her city back from me

You better belive it man shes scarey as hell... why you think the whole of shush gave her all their troops when she oredered them? it wrnt cos she threatened to kick them if they didnt it was cos they wer scared she'd eat them :S

Last edited by a moderator: