Now thats a merge!

DeletedUser13459

So.... anyone else noticed the big merger in the top 12? :eek:

I am of course referring to the new alliance named Noxious Rising! can anyone guess what the two alliances where that merged to make this new alliance? lol

what are our thoughts on this?

DeletedUser13459

lol yeah that was a hypothetical question, no need to answer... but what do we think of the merge?!?!

DeletedUser

I think that they will be the ones to beat in MU for a long while! They combined the best players of both groups. So far looks like a unstoppable force we will have to wait, and see though. Personal would like to see a one on one No interference war between Nat, and them. I am sure the day will come though!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh it was noticed, and probably one of the best merger deals in MU history

DeletedUser18132

I think that may and probably will get to second place and maybe even first!

DeletedUser

hmmm well im glad the rest of the world is now screwed. Want a pact? ;)

DeletedUser

I think that they will be the ones to beat in MU for a long while! They combined the best players of both groups. So far looks like a unstoppable force we will have to wait, and see though. Personal would like to see a one on one No interference war between Nat, and them. I am sure the day will come though!!

Not the first, for sure not the last...
However you'll not see that scenario.

DeletedUser

Well just don't merge together or we are all sunk lol!!! That would make you a supreme alliance allowing you to do what ever you will.

DeletedUser

They just haven't moved over yet a merger takes time to fully take effect!!!

DeletedUser6694

Geez that could be dangerous, I feel sorry for whoever they set their sights on next

Imagine an RME - GG merge... epic haha. They would lose alot of inactives though so I don't think they would go for it:p

DeletedUser

I would LOVE an RME - GG merger !!

It would be like Xmas come early !!

J.