Nspg epic fail

DeletedUser10984

your member has the city I conquered from him supported with triremes and horsemen.

DeletedUser

Obviously he is not the brightest of the bunch.. he didn't ask for support and when he did it was a weird panicky message containing about 10 names without BB-codes (were they attackers, towns or something else, we couldn't tell).
People like this shouldn't be in any alliance but rather be playing sim city somewhere else.. but there are inactives who have never posted in forums in every alliance, so what can you do..

DeletedUser

Congrats your getting inactives that were in ur waters who quit.

im still clearing ur active memebers ur so pround of supporting and it was easy

UD is sad one of the easiest i got. i didnt even time attacks on him to see if he will be fun to play with and im right he is terrible.

I will get some of FC cities back for LC when i get there

since u love looking at stats how is ther only 2? i know of atleast 3+ in 47

DeletedUser

Congrats your getting inactives that were in ur waters who quit.

im still clearing ur active memebers ur so pround of supporting and it was easy

UD is sad one of the easiest i got. i didnt even time attacks on him to see if he will be fun to play with and im right he is terrible.

I will get some of FC cities back for LC when i get there

since u love looking at stats how is ther only 2? i know of atleast 3+ in 47

LOL, we let you have UD's city; it was too far to support.

March -

25 Cities to NSPG

3 Cities to Ladokan Core

DeletedUser

This thread is getting pretty pointless.....Potter throwing accusations and NSPG countering them.

Nor does it prove that NSPG is a epic fail. In fact i feel it is a nice homely alliance with people who play this game as a passtime rather than getting too involved

Potter i'm in O47...come and get FC's city that i just took

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Potter - in the end, it really doesn't matter one bit weather the cities were taken from active or inactive players, only thing you can show for the sucess is the number of cities taken. The end.

Also, need I remind you that most of the cities you take are also from inactives (with some exceptions, such as Moogu lately, but seriously, he is pretty much our only member in O37 and he is still standing proud).

And yet again, instead of just bashing out, show some respect. I believe we have showed you all the respect in the world (if nothing else can convince you, take the matter with Bodza..) and would expect similar treatment in return.

PS! This thread has long lost it's purpose and I suggest either closing/deleting it, or cleaning out the last 4 pages to get back to the original matter of that single occasion for why the thread was created.