Nspg epic fail

DeletedUser

Potter, of course you can hit the weaker players and oceans, this is noted by your attacks on the NSPG Trainers.

Please check, Aramismoses, Finalcalll, Carwen, Trax etc for the history of cities that fell to us from some of your biggest players.

Eitherway, I hope your team stays to distance, as I look forward to meeting you on the battlefield. I think your biggest ally is beginning to struggle (which is a real shame, because unlike the conduct of some of your players, especially Garg, NoE are a team worthy of respect).

Please continue to bully and invite our players, attack training members, and be offensive in emails to players who could potentially be children. I would be embarrassed in such a team.

To some of your older post aswell

When NSPG start attacking me i was the same size or smaller then them. SO this is false already on your lack of information.

Taking out 150+k players is weak
Explain this?
Since they all are like that in 47 and smaller in 37. its a newer ocean then the others you started in. By my stats and how long i have played the game shows my skill

i am waiting for the day to be on the frontlines against you. You are one of the few i do have respect for but i still see lack in your skill.

Best example is your last try on TRAX you failed then 12 hours later sent a slinger nuke with 20 ls and died in the water. I guess u thought he couldnt get enought support there to take that out.

you have taken a few cities from the players you name but u left out key facts of that. they are in the middle of you and the only reason why they joined NSPG in the first place, So i would hope that u could take some from them.

How many have they taken compared to how many they lost?

Just wait til im done going through 47 were all of your players are running to vmode and delaying my time to see u on the battlefield. Your second in COMMAND UD is one of those who would be losing cities right now.

So really the only cities u have taken were from people who joined at a later date from different alliance and many of those was people who left u

For the trainees since they are the same size as u guys in numbers and have easy cities to take to get better locations why not take them? please ask yourself that. why send a cs 30+ hours to take one of yours so u can see it coming and have plenty of time to get a ton of support in or take one from the trainees and then take a NSPG city from 12-15 hours away

also some areas we dont have NSPG anymore they have all been wiped out so people with cities slots can grow to move to the next hive island of NSPG needs cities and ur trainees make a great home for a LC BANNER

Srry that i play the game smarter then 95% of your alliance

this has went on to be a flame thread since you guys cant see the facts of the matter and not landing ashore in 100+ attacks and then finally landing one revolt on a city with 400+ attacks.

That to me is a EPIC FAIL which belongs in THE HALL OF SHAME

I do respect people who earn respect to me and when they send biremes to attack and swords/archers why give them respect?

Those are just bp farms waiting to happen so i will let them grow then come take the city. then redo all of the acadmey so the city is worth having

congrats on getting everyone or most of everyone to send attacks it might have only been half of your alliance .who did this but who knows i lose count on how many people your kicking for losing cities

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have read this thread for quite some time now... as "EPIC" of a fail as you claim these mass attacks were, the argument should be: Is it worthy of being in the hall of shame?

My answer: NO.

This game favors the defender. The way I see this is simple:

A mix of overconfident experienced players (underestimated the amount of biremes that could be amassed by an elite alliance), inexperienced players (sending wrong troop compositions for attack -> everyone has done that at some point...) and an overall disorganization in attack coordination. These are all very normal and not deserving of the HALL OF SHAME.

What I would challenge you to do is post screenshots of some embarrassing reports from experienced players that may help your case in persuading the public of how this operation was an epic fail.

After all, are we to take your word for it? If that was the case, the Hall of Shame would be full! Share some funny reports and if nothing else comes of it, at least we'll be entertained ;)

DeletedUser

when Dion gets back from work since he was called in i will see if he can post some of those for you guys

DeletedUser

Screenshots would be more convenient :) I don't want to create a post in our forum to be able to see this. Thanks.

DeletedUser

Actually lokpredator, you don't need to make forum posts. Copy the report code, go to your messages, and paste the code in one. Then just "preview" the message for the report.

Here's the screen-shot though:

awrx8y.jpg

DeletedUser

Actually lokpredator, you don't need to make forum posts. Copy the report code, go to your messages, and paste the code in one. Then just "preview" the message for the report.

Thanks Kelptic. I must admit I was too lazy and didn't want to do any work ;)

Now about this report... charles81ck is from NSPG Trainers. I don't think it should count as a "NSPG" attack, do you?

DeletedUser

He never said it was a NSPG only dion could bring the reports from hes attacks. Its simply a example like he said.

Why do you think we laugh and take more cities then the boogeyman, Hits like this from NSPG is a normal thing. besides a few attackers everyone one of them attacks like this. so it is funny

dont know why i would allie with someone whos memebers would attack like this
well wait maybe they would be good in defense

ummm nope

DeletedUser

He never said it was a NSPG only dion could bring the reports from hes attacks. Its simply a example like he said.

Why do you think we laugh and take more cities then the boogeyman, Hits like this from NSPG is a normal thing. besides a few attackers everyone one of them attacks like this. so it is funny

dont know why i would allie with someone whos memebers would attack like this
well wait maybe they would be good in defense

ummm nope

I see another one of our targets has gone into VM? You are right however, your last few days have been great you've taken cities from many of our smaller players, while we are trying for cities from your 300k plus players.

Regarding defense, I think we've done excellently with Moogu and Shades despite losses elsewhere; and do not forget NSPG is the number one defensive alliance in the whole of Zeta and I think third in attacking ranking?

OA

DeletedUser

If you call losing 150k players which is all u have in 47 weak players. Congrats

You keep making excuses for your players losing cities in 47. when they have the same numbers or less now in city counts.

little different then ashley where he was out numbered 4-1 cities agaisnt him plus the max attacks on hes cities.

Shades was weak if u wanted them. i had another target in mind and has u can tell it worked just fine. GaGa5 is nothing now and giving the cities over with hes wivse still inside the cities.

moogu will be cleaned out of O-37 very soon how many biremes are u going to send to die?

DeletedUser

I see another one of our targets has gone into VM? You are right however, your last few days have been great you've taken cities from many of our smaller players, while we are trying for cities from your 300k plus players.

Regarding defense, I think we've done excellently with Moogu and Shades despite losses elsewhere; and do not forget NSPG is the number one defensive alliance in the whole of Zeta and I think third in attacking ranking?

OA

That maybe the case however NOT exactly true so please do NOT base your assumptions on the current status, unmeek and others who died out before you have been removed from the statistics, however your offensive and Defensive points go back to when your little alliance was started and ours started on the 10th December when we were formed. So do your maths and come back to me

DeletedUser

That maybe the case however NOT exactly true so please do NOT base your assumptions on the current status, unmeek and others who died out before you have been removed from the statistics, however your offensive and Defensive points go back to when your little alliance was started and ours started on the 10th December when we were formed. So do your maths and come back to me

I'm back. Does that mean:

a: Your original alliance lost wars so you had to form a new one?
b: Your original alliance became stale?
c: You couldn't keep it together and had to form a new one?

So I did the maths and either way, you had to form a new team, we're not the best but we're still here and proud our stats show alliance history?

Potter's been in about 12 teams, and I not sure about yourself? I am sure we all could jump from team to team avoid war, grow bigger and eventually join the most active team? Isn't it harder to fight alongside your original team and accept that you could loose?

Do not forget, you should have destroyed us (merger aside now) but we were giving you a great run for your money despite all of your local players to our largest players going into VM? I do hope their cities become ghosts then we will be closer to each other.

DeletedUser

I would have to say how well u know my history

lol

my first 4 alliance dissolved without notice. then one count for joinning u guys for a hour before joinning UNmEek

when ur the best in the ocean and want to grow to be better u will join the best, Only reason there is any push in this war from u guys is in are weakest ocean front where ur biggest and most acive players are

other then that we are doing just like we said we would. u controled 47 and 37 look at them now, we control them

You keep making comment about going after weaker players but when u see every comment about u guys being stronger alliance now and maybe losing the MRA status it is kinda funny because u run to say attacking weaker players.

sry just because we all cant be around u and baron. takinging 150k plus players out that contols 47 has been fun since they can support each other. but it still weak just because im bigger them them and started later in the game it is funny to me how u keep making excuses for ur loses

DeletedUser

I find this thread becoming more and more amusing... it just seems there are only 4 people even reading this thread and bashing at each other. Perhaps we should make a joint-forum with you LC so everyone can participate in this nonsense that's going on here right in the game itself =)
It's just turning into an endless bashing with neither side having enough arguments to prove the other wrong and eventually everyone thinks they are right and the others are wrong.

For the amusement of all the 4-5 people who have read this thread within the last month or so everyone can keep it up, but my suggestion is solve with sword and blood in the game.. which everyone seems to be doing anyways, so I really can't see the point of any further discussion, LC thinks they proved NSPG to be an epic fail and NSPG thinks they are not. Period, one argument vs. the other, in court this ends up in stalemate and so it has here.

DeletedUser

[report]334d14486271c600d93de4cec9f801bd[/report]

please look at this im sry i dont use photobuckle so this explains alot.

this attack is from 17 hours away LOL for one he bolts me daily like a noob. so i guess my cities wall better start coming down so he might break into my citie.

put it this way i will not even support my self there. it will be striaght city againist city. all i will do is dodge my ls out of the way

post report in 15 hours
BP here i come. thank u C for Coward now ur brothers will lose another city

DeletedUser

[report]334d14486271c600d93de4cec9f801bd[/report]

please look at this im sry i dont use photobuckle so this explains alot.

this attack is from 17 hours away LOL for one he bolts me daily like a noob. so i guess my cities wall better start coming down so he might break into my citie.

put it this way i will not even support my self there. it will be striaght city againist city. all i will do is dodge my ls out of the way

post report in 15 hours
BP here i come. thank u C for Coward now ur brothers will lose another city

Can't see the report, and yes we do have some noobs in the team. But remember players like Lodke were attacking me from 17 hours away and more. We laughed about it, as I had time for my troops to go out attack / defender as required and still get back to beat the incoming attack.

What's the city ratio now? Inactives or not?

DeletedUser

I will let u get that since i have more pride in fighting people who are active

then taking INACTIVES. many of the cities u guys have got beside ashley have been inactives so any large number of cities u get lol

so have fun with them. Atleast we dont kick memebers like ur doing in 47 for losing cities

i can name a few off the top of my head cvn3u89 something like that. Tieucuong gaga5 and many more

loved how u bragged about shades and moogu and how well they are supported. So i went after one of shades and it was sad. one of the easiest cities i have taken. after u go through a 800 biremes and couple thousand introops he had nothing from u guys.

i still have 23 pages of ur attacks on synfos and my support is still standing strong. IF we break this down into groups

u have not got anything within 15 hours of me.

for facts FC inactive
u even took a guys cities who had a heart attack. Many other inactives aswell but the war is still in are favor if u want to add everything up. U have gained cities in one ocean and mostly because of u and the few bigger players around u in are weakest frontline but there still gaining cities so ur not really hurting them. just giveing better location for a future push. Plus not to forget shogun is hitting the same players. who else are u guys fighting? o yeah u can focus on one

On the othe side of that u have lost O37, losing O47 which is pretty much lost. and my squad has taken a small break byside bp hunting for fun to scare u guys. UD is back finally and of course he is in revolt as well

So i will stick with my first post and say the ratio is still the same. We could kick people to for losing cities but not are style plus u still have 177 memebers that i laugh at beside the top 20 of ur alliance. just wish i was around more of them. So i might get to have some more fun.

This comment might make me a target who knows but ur little bottom feeders i hop u looked at the attack. lol bp thanks to him which like i said means another NSPG city will be mine in a short time, The worst thing u can do is attack me in the mass again and give me 5 new slots open. I dont hit VMODE i will be in ur cities during the attacks and after ur troops all die for the players around me that will pull me closer to sweet battle front with u TOA.

we stop with ur guy who had went into the hospital
I revolted richo and was asked not to keep attacks going since he is moving

DeletedUser

I'm not even gonna try. Simply -

1) If we have someone who is away/ill we have no qualms asking you for amnesty. Equally we would do the same for your team, but no-one has mailed us? So you just bring it up in the forum????

2) In March, 13 Cities to NSPG, 2 to LC. Watch this space.

OA

DeletedUser10984

I can say that conquering from NSPG was the easiest conquest I ever made.
And the score is 10-2 with all those NSPG conquests coming from an obviously inactive player in FinalCall.

DeletedUser

I can say that conquering from NSPG was the easiest conquest I ever made.
And the score is 10-2 with all those NSPG conquests coming from an obviously inactive player in FinalCall.

Yep, the one city you took was an annoyance. The player didn't even make contact with us.

PS it's now 14-2