Ntd - new toon dragons

DeletedUser

Do not join the NTD alliance they are . They are a MRA-Mass Recruiting Alliance. If you want to join some good alliances join some around you like ARMY OF ZEUS, vile souls or HADES... anyone found joining NTD will be attacked and forced to surrender so join a better alliance like ARMY OF ZEUS :):):)

DeletedUser40223

Good alliances need not advertise as peeps will walk bare foot over hot coals to join them. Best way to attract new members is to beat the tar out of your enemies, peeps will see and will respect that. (SW)

The best alliance is WLSC.. But recruitment is closed as we are full.. :D

DeletedUser

why are you lieing i checked that you are the only member in there and why are you advertising

DeletedUser40223

I'm not advertising.. I said we are full.. :rolleyes:
You are.. And you sound like a bunch of noob MRA's to me.. :p

Please do not call me a liar again or the mighty We LOVE Sim City will come down to your manor and wipe the floor with your noob MRA alliance.. (SW)

As soon as I've changed my incontinence pants.. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

liar there come down on me and lets see what you have also your alliance is not full you only have yourself

DeletedUser42621

liar there come down on me and lets see what you have also your alliance is not full you only have yourself
some alliance leaders impose an alliance cap independent from that of the world. Brir wishes to continue his crusade against simmers alone in a separate alliance, therefore his alliance is full, have you never noticed that some alliances list recruitment as closed when they have a few spots still left, Brir wishes to be in an alliance on his own, therefore We LOVE Sim City is full.

DeletedUser40223

I was hoping you'd say that Mr BULLY.. :)

Your bunch of noobs are now 'Red' and I'll be starting with you first..(SW)

DeletedUser40223

some alliance leaders impose an alliance cap independent from that of the world. Brir wishes to continue his crusade against simmers alone in a separate alliance, therefore his alliance is full, have you never noticed that some alliances list recruitment as closed when they have a few spots still left, Brir wishes to be in an alliance on his own, therefore We LOVE Sim City is full.

Thanks Taikou.. But this fella is a noob who hasn't noticed very much.. Like my alliance of one is ranked 32 places above his.. And that he's just called out someone ranked in the top 20 attackers in this world.. :rolleyes:

Oh dear.. :D

DeletedUser42621

I was hoping you'd say that Mr BULLY.. :)

Your bunch of noobs are now 'Red' and I'll be starting with you first..(SW)
Sounds like a fight(SW)...Brirs one man army against the latest noob MRA to hit Nicaea

DeletedUser

I tried to look up Army of Zeus alliance, but my computer screen is small and will only show the top 50 alliances.....

DeletedUser40223

I tried to look up Army of Zeus alliance, but my computer screen is small and will only show the top 50 alliances.....

Lol.. That's unfortunate, as they will never make the top 50.. Unless someone compiles a top 50 of Nicaea's most embarrassing defeats.. (SW)

In that case they'll be #1 :D

DeletedUser40223

Mr BULLY you'll be pleased to know I now have my first city in your ocean. :)

I named it in your alliances honour (well kind of) 'Zeus Noobs UR Dead' :D

Because soon you will be.. (SW)

DeletedUser42621

you said to join you because you are not an MRA, but then why do have a 200pts member?

DeletedUser

listen you stupid noob stop calling me a noob and look where you are in the rankings 2 below me so stop calling me a noob and focus on your life and my alliance is one of the 100 best alliances and you are not that good now why dont you try to attack me then

DeletedUser

you said to join you because you are not an MRA, but then why do have a 200pts member?

That guy is on trial and you wait i will attack you so badly

DeletedUser40223

listen you stupid noob stop calling me a noob and look where you are in the rankings 2 below me so stop calling me a noob and focus on your life and my alliance is one of the 100 best alliances and you are not that good now why dont you try to attack me then

Listen Mr BULLY.. You ARE a NOOB, You're alliance is full of noobs and you are full of something else.. :rolleyes:

You proved it by calling me a liar, (I'm well known for being a straight up guy) and then calling me out before even having the brains to see what exactly you'd be up against.. :eek:

Then this:

http://prntscr.com/1tel0m :(

I rest my case.. :p

PS.. About that invite, you have gotta be kidding.. I didn't come all the way into your ocean to hold hands with you NOOBS.. I came to Conquer your weak a$$es and teach YOU a lesson in manners.. And Conquer your weak a$$ too..

DeletedUser

1. It's OK to be a noob (newbie). We were all new once. I am in my third world, and I'm still learning.

2. If you have played successfully in other worlds, you might want to mention that. Like if your name is in the hall of fame for being part of winning alliance from previous world, top 3 player in a world, etc. But I'm guessing it's not.

3. Having your alliance in the top 100 is not that great an accomplishment. It takes 4700 points for an alliance to be in the top 100 right now. I don't even take empty ghosts if they are not at least 5000 points-not worth the CP.

4. Just from the statistics, it would appear that you and your whole alliance are fairly new players. That's OK. Keep growing and learning. The best response to this whole discussion is to build yourself up and test yourself against other players. After you kick a few of them around, you will earn respect. But don't let your mouth write checks you can't back up with action.

5. Just a friendly suggestion: Brir seems interested in coming over and paying you a personal visit in the not too distant future. You may want to think about how you will welcome him. I don't think he is coming over for milk and cookies and a heart-warming bedtime story about little friendly fluffy bunnies. But then again, maybe he likes stories about fluffy bunnies.

DeletedUser40223

5. Just a friendly suggestion: Brir seems interested in coming over and paying you a personal visit in the not too distant future. You may want to think about how you will welcome him. I don't think he is coming over for milk and cookies and a heart-warming bedtime story about little friendly fluffy bunnies. But then again, maybe he likes stories about fluffy bunnies.

I do like all of the above, but Mr BULLY doesn't seem the sort of person that would offer this upon my arrival.. He certainly wasn't very polite when I suggested that in order to attract new members it's a good idea to be seen as an alliance that can fight. He didn't like my little joke about my own alliance either and was very impolite. :(

No, Mr BULLY appears to be as his name suggests but with one minor flaw.

He can't back it up.. (SW)

Which is good.. Because NOBODY likes a BULLY anyway.. :pro:

DeletedUser42621

That guy is on trial and you wait i will attack you so badly
You'd be fairly unwise to try, 40 hours out by fts is a long way, but sure, go ahead, attack me, i need bp for next city. Some offensive swordsmen would probably do the trick;)