Nu Forum Journalist

DeletedUser

Hello people of Nu and beyond. I have decided to be the journalist for the world of Nu. The main thing i will be reporting on (for now anyways) will be the 13th vs. WoV-/ZEP war. If you have any suggestions on what i should report on next, mail me in game.

This is my conversation with Greame0161 leader of the 13th legion. *read from bottom up

spacema43 today at 8:02 AM
I will. And thank you again. Maybe it will bring some life back into the forums.

Graeme0161 today at 7:59 AM
anytime looking forward to reading it, if you are having trouble getting info from zeps caspertricks the leader

try soccerdude he seems a nice chap

spacema43 today at 7:56 AM
Thank you for your time.

Graeme0161 today at 7:55 AM
I would like it to end against one of them as I am 100% sure if we turned our attentions purely to one we would win, as both our enemies have now started going for our inactive members now that is not a dig as it is a tactic I have used but it shows they are struggling to take active cities

spacema43 today at 7:51 AM
My last question. Do you want the war to end, or drag on?

Graeme0161 today at 7:49 AM
I think zep although they are not the best they do have more active players and are always attacking
WoV have the better more skilled players by far

spacema43 today at 7:47 AM
Third Question. Who do you think is the biggest threat to your alliance and why?

Graeme0161 today at 7:45 AM
I cant see there being any end, I am a stubborn player/person and the more that we are under pressure the less likely I would quit.
and as them 2 are working together against us I would not see them stopping as they have the upper hand

I have tried negotiating with both other leaders to see if there is any grounds

1 wants world domination and came across as a muppet
the other I feel we have a mutual mistrust of each other :)

spacema43 today at 7:37 AM
Thank you for you response. My second question is this. How long do you believe this war will last?

Graeme0161 today at 3:33 AM
Hello I think this is a good idea and I have always tried to be unbiased here are a few things to help you along

As of the 12th August
.Zombie Elite Pirates. 7 ------ 6 The 13th Legion

Zombie Elite Pirates 25 ------ 21 The 13th Legion

WoV- 26 ------------ 34 The 13th Legion

Answer to your question.

I dont think there will be any winner, but I do believe .zep. and WoV will take more cities from the 13th mainly due to the players of the 13th legion being less active.

If you look at the activity of the .zep. players, they have fantastic activity probably the best in Nu. WoV IMO are probabaly the best alliance out of the 3 but similar to us a lot of inactives.
We, The 13th have fantastic team spirit even though fighting 2 very good alliances are holding our own, but due to our activity seem to have gone more defense minded recently and everyone knows you never win by defending :)

Good luck with this

spacema43 on 8/12/11 at 11:19 PM
I am going to try to be a journalist for the 13th vs. WoV-/ZEP war, and as the leader of the 13th i have decided to talk to you about how you think you alliance is doing. I am going to do this as a third party member, not as you enemy. Because if i did that, it would be biased and full of lies. So my first question is this. Who do you think will win this war, and why?

That is my conversation with him. I plan on interviewing The leader of ZEP next, to see what his views are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, while i wait for caspertricks to get back to me, this is my conversations with pambo founder of WoV. *read from the bottom up.

spacema43 today at 11:25 AM
I hope so too.

pambo today at 11:25 AM
Your very welcome :)
I hope this gives the forums a new life.

spacema43 today at 11:24 AM
Thank you for answering my questions.

pambo today at 11:24 AM
Hmm
It is what it is and as long as they have cities in 44 we will continue to nicely ask them to vacate :p

spacema43 today at 11:09 AM
My last question. Do you want the war to end, or drag on?

pambo today at 8:54 AM
LOL the biggest threat is the guy who has you in revolt with a cs on the way .

spacema43 today at 8:40 AM
Third question. What player in the 13th do you believe is the biggest threat?

pambo today at 8:35 AM
the War will continue as long as people need bp :)
Or one alliance finds away to brake the others.

spacema43 today at 8:29 AM
Second question. How long do you think the war will last.

pambo today at 8:27 AM
Well this War is fairly Even as of now and has been all the way through.
And things change often so i would hate to speculate who will be the stand out winner.

spacema43 today at 8:24 AM
Good, i did not know who it was because of all the names up their. Well then, my first question is this. Who do you think will win this war?

pambo today at 8:20 AM
yes i am the founder of WoV

spacema43 today at 8:01 AM
Are you the leader of your tribe? i think i need to figure that out first as that will be who i will start with interviewing, then i will interview players from all 3 alliances.

spacema43 today at 7:55 AM
Hello, I am going to try to be a journalist reporting on the 13th vs. WoV-/ZEP war. And as I know you read the forums, and are one of the leader-like people in your alliance, i have decided to ask you my questions. I am going to do this as a third party, and will not pick sides in the matter. My first question is this. Who do you think will win the war?

When, i get my response from Caspertricks, I will post it here as well.

DeletedUser

My conversation with caspersticks leader of ZEP. *read from bottom to top.

caspertricks today at 11:53 AM
Anytime I am glad we finally have a solid journalist to pick the public forums back up, keep up the good work and expect a +Rep from me in the near future!

-Casper

spacema43 today at 11:51 AM
Thank you for your time in answering my questions.

caspertricks today at 11:50 AM
Those involved in this war know exactly what we are after. If that means a longer war or shorter war we at ZEP are prepared for both options.

spacema43 today at 11:45 AM
My last question. Do you want this war to end, or drag on?

caspertricks today at 11:44 AM
A Simple Question, None of them. I am not trying to be mean or call anyone out, just the facts as I see them. The 13th Legion hasn't really been a "threat" as a whole, yet alone as individual players in quiet some time. I will say they definitely have some really good players that can throw some weight around, but its been a long while since I have considered any one of their players a "threat"

spacema43 today at 11:39 AM
My third question. Which player in the 13th do you think is the biggest threat?

caspertricks today at 11:36 AM
When do I think this war will end, Very good question I might add. I would have to say without a shadow of a doubt I think this war will end when all sides have had enough combat with each other and refocus on world changing moves. Which of course just means more war :). I think this battle will "turn and change" the face of nu before its finished one way or another. So again I feel this war will end only when the combatants decide there is something better to do with our time. ( Like world domination ... muahahahahah ... ;) )

P.S. I hope everyone gets a laugh from that last part :pro:

spacema43 today at 11:22 AM
*war. I have got to start rereading what i type.

spacema43 today at 11:08 AM
Thank you for your response. Second Question. When do you think this was will end.

caspertricks today at 10:22 AM
This war has had many ups and down, to suggest who would win the war would be inappropriate. I can say 13th Legion is one of the best combatants we have faced yet, and as time goes on my heart only grows fonder of their group. Since the inception of this war it has been a rally of spirits. I can honestly say I feel the victor will be the team who keeps their team spirit up best. In my experience of grepolis its rarely brute force that wins major wars. In most cases one side will give up long before the war is actually won. In this war that does not seem to be the case, so again I think the team who successfully keeps their players rallied will end up the victor. Ill leave it to the imagination beyond that statement as far as who I really think will win this war. ;)

caspertricks today at 9:49 AM
no worries mate give me a moment, to get some tea, and id be more then willing to oblige answering questions.

spacema43 today at 8:11 AM
I am going to try to be a journalist for the 13th vs. WoV-/ZEP war, and as the leader of ZEP I have decided to talk to you about how you think your alliance is doing. I am going to do this as a third party member, and will not pick a side. Because if I did that, it would be biased and full of lies. So my first question is this. Who do you think will win this war, and why?

Well, that's my conversation with all three of the leaders. If you have anyone you want me to interview, mail me in game and i will.

DeletedUser

This is a interview with ruffe member of ZEP. *read from bottom up.

spacema43 today at 4:54 PM
I do, i will probably update statistics every week.

ruffe today at 4:52 PM
You're wellcome, try to find time to get updates every now and then. Even thought forums are pretty quiet there still is lot of going on world Nu.

spacema43 today at 4:50 PM
Thank you for your time and answers.

ruffe today at 4:49 PM
There will allways be wars, just opponents changing. With 13th we have fight so long that we could just wrap it and find some new guys to play with. As I said in few months I believe that this war is over and it doesn't make me too sad :)

spacema43 today at 4:39 PM
My last question. Do you want the war to end, or continue?

ruffe today at 4:38 PM
To me personally, I think that biggest thread haven't shown yet and it might become from totally different direction since now I'm little far from closest 13th players and we are getting some new friends. Don't get me wrong here, there are very good players in 13th but as mentioned I'm not in frontline atm so they aren't threat to me, other ZEP's might give you totally different answer

spacema43 today at 4:30 PM
Unfortunatly, you are right, more people will quit, how i wish it was not so, but RL catches up to people. Third question. What player do you think is the biggest threat to you?

ruffe today at 4:27 PM
As we are alliances with several oceans this could be "endless" but I think that in few months this war will be ending, hopefully in our favor :) Time will tell which side will have more players able to keep fighting up when summer is over and school/work etc starts really take time for some of us and sadly we will withness some more quitings

spacema43 today at 4:21 PM
Second question. How long do you think this war will last?

ruffe today at 1:21 PM
Things ain't that black & white, now it seems that we have "upper hand" but it might change once again. But based on situation now I would say we will win.

spacema43 today at 12:57 PM
I'm sure I will. And Thank you for your timely response. My first question is this. Who do you think will win this war?

ruffe today at 12:55 PM
Sure, fyi english ain't my first language so I'll hope you'll understand what I'm saying :D
-rff

spacema43 today at 12:49 PM
I am the Journalist for the forums, and was wondering if you would be willing to take some time to answer a few of my questions. Your leader, caspertricks, has said it is ok for me to ask you. I am going to be a third party member, and will not pick a side. If I did this as your enemy, it would be biased. If you do have the time to answer my questions, I am going to ask the first one right now. Who do you think will win this war?

DeletedUser

This is my conversation with King Emm, second in command of The 13th Legion. *read from the bottom up.

king emm today at 7:02 PM
Thats wicked. Make sure my name is in bold writing please :) ruffe lmao......caspertricks...this player is a absolute joke. cant wait to kick his a** outta this world :)
Pambo is a top lady and have alot of time for her ....good relations with her...even though we are enemies :)
And graeme0161...trust him to tell you to contact me lmao :)
Thanks for your time and good luck
King

spacema43 today at 6:56 PM
It is no the Nu forums, under Nu Forum Journalist. I have been in contact with Greame0161, caspertricks, pambo, ruffe, and you. And I am going to post this right now. And your name will be included, so people will know who to attack. :)

king emm today at 6:51 PM
no worries mate ....when and where does this get posted ? and who's other views are you getting please ?
I hope this will rain down the bps on me . as will i be titled with my comments :)?

spacema43 today at 6:50 PM
Thank you for your time, and answers.

king emm today at 6:48 PM
We as an alliance are never happy unless at war :) . We are not here to build pretty cities . we are here to take your pretty cities .
The more the better i say . They have all tried ganging up on us .....but we are still here larger than life growing at a huge rate :)
May the blood shed continue :)

spacema43 today at 6:46 PM
My last question. Do you want the war to end, or continue?

king emm today at 6:43 PM
Indeed we are at war with you guys lmao ;)
WoV are far the superior alliance....there is nothing elite about the zombies....

spacema43 today at 6:30 PM
How could i forget? Mine is one you are at war with. Third question. Who do you think is the biggest threat, WoV or ZEP?

king emm today at 6:25 PM
I see this war lasting a while im affraid. But it depends what these other alliances are made of lmao :)
Please dont forget we are fighting more than just WoV and Zep and yet they are still finding it hard to gain ground on The 13th Legion.

spacema43 today at 6:23 PM
Second question. How long do you think this war will last?

king emm today at 5:22 PM
Well firstly.....WoV have been a great fight and if we didnt let our foot off the pedal to fight zep at the same time , then WoV wouldnt be here anymore :).
However they are and as strong as ever. But it is only a matter of time and tactic change until they will be hammered again.
Zep are not a bad alliance but have seen better. and there leader Casper Has a head the size of Jupiter itself. And really have no clue why....? ;)
They are no competition for the mighty 13th legion .
King

spacema43 today at 4:22 PM
The 13th vs. WoV/ZEP. Sorry, i forgot to mention that.

king emm today at 2:14 PM
What war are we on about ? as we are at war with alot of alliances ....??//
best regards King

spacema43 today at 12:30 PM
I am the Journalist for the forums, and was wondering if you would be willing to take some time to answer a few of my questions. I am going to be a third party member, not as a enemy. If I did this as your enemy, it would be biased. If you do have the time to answer my questions, I am going to ask the first one right now. Who do you think will win this war?

DeletedUser

No, this is not another conversation (although i hope to have another posted soon), this is to tell all of the people who read this to know that i will be adding some things. Every week, i will update the statistics of the war. Every month, i will have 2 lists go up, a list showing the top 12 in ABP and DBP. The other one will be showing which alliances are Rank 1 in each Ocean. I think this will allow for more information to be available to whoever needs it, and also see how each alliance is doing. On another note, everyone is allowed to post on here, and I will respond to all questions.

DeletedUser

here is the ABP list:

1 The Efficacious 2457663
2 The 13th Legion 1998079
3 Shadows Fall 1732849
4 EaglesEye 1654062
5 Zombie Elite Pirates 1554877
6 WoV- 1185769
7 The Tigers Of War 973222
8 Dukes of O64 875080
9 Titans Of Nu 751129
10 Rosicrucians 711140
11 .Zombie Elite Pirates. 575559
12 Sacred Band 441153

Here is the DBP list:

1 The 13th Legion 2004701
2 Shadows Fall 918274
3 The Tigers Of War 916234
4 WoV- 889349
5 The Efficacious 839611
6 Byzantine Empire 705977
7 Nightmare Spartan Tigers 680819
8 Zombie Elite Pirates 636687
9 Thrace 504024
10 Sacred Band 503459
11 Titans Of Nu 477632
12 .Zombie Elite Pirates. 362266

Only 7 alliances are on both lists. And I believe that The 13th Legion will overtake The Effacious in ABP within the next month.

My list of who controls what oceans is here:

O23: Aries
O24: Rosicrucians
O25: Rosicrucians
O26: Rosicrucians
O27: Rosicrucians
O32: Thrace
O33: The 13th Legion
O34: The 13th Legion
O35: The Efficacious
O36: The Efficacious
O37: Thrace
O42: Ranger Corps Elite
O43: The 13th Legion
O44: WoV-
O45: The Efficacious
O46: The Tigers of War
O47: Adrenaline
O52: Sacred Band
O53: .Zombie Elite Pirates.
O54: .Zombie Elite Pirates.
O55: Shadows Fall
O56: Titans of Nu
O57: Titans of Nu
O62: Thrace
O63: .Zombie Elite Pirates.
O64: Dukes of O64
O65: EaglesEye
O66: EaglesEye
O67: Titans of Nu
O72: .Zombie Elite Pirates.
O73: The Union of Glory
O74: Dukes of O64
O75: EaglesEye
O76: EaglesEye
O77: Alethia
O84: The Union of Glory
O85: The Few

DeletedUser

No new view from WoV-, because the player i wanted to interview does not want to be interviewed. BUT, for those of you who really want to know what he said, here it is. *read from bottom up.

spacema43 today at 11:32 PM
My tribe is at war with them, and another reason, is because they attack everyone around them. I have been attacked plenty of times by them, 5 times just the other day, and really no support can be sent because no active player is near me. And they hardly ever clear my city, in fact, i'd be willing to say that they haven't cleared it since late spring. And, i am not the one who said they would send the troops, that was you.

DanLWar today at 11:24 PM
But...a good journalist would already know that...so, send your troops...

DanLWar today at 11:23 PM
Look - half the reason so many ARE warring against 13th is because of one guys endless posts on there. I post on there when the darn game won't load.

DanLWar today at 11:18 PM
I don't follow the forums as it's all Napoleon types thumping their chests.

Thump away. I'll send light ships.

spacema43 today at 11:14 PM
Check the Nu Forums, the forums are almost completely dead, and I am trying to bring them back to life. My way of doing this is by being a reporter, and at the moment the biggest thing that is going on in this world is that war, so I am reporting on it.

DanLWar today at 11:11 PM
I've never heard of the Journalist for the forums. Can I look that up in the official Grepolis server stats or something?

I know you are a player in this world. And IF you are a journalist and know anything about me as a player in this world, or games like these past for that matter, I don't run my mouth, I don't brag, I don't talk smack, not to anyone. Occasionally I may point out a grammar error to those I think talk too much. If you can't answer with light ships and chariots, don't answer at all.

I think the one who will with wars between 13th, WoV, ZEP, and any other alliances involved, will be the alliance(s) with the last LS standing.

spacema43 today at 10:17 PM
The war i am talking about is the 13th vs. WoV-/ZEP.

spacema43 today at 12:54 PM
I am the Journalist for the forums, and was wondering if you would be willing to take some time to answer a few of my questions. Your founder, pambo, has said it is ok for me to ask you. I am going to be a third party member, and will not pick a side. If I did this as your enemy, it would be biased. If you do have the time to answer my questions, I am going to ask the first one right now. Who do you think will win this war?

*End conversation

So he answered one question, but that was it... I had been rather interested to see his views about the war, but he came across as rather annoyed (yes, i can be annoying, but not that time... i don't think). I will find someone else from WoV to interview, unless you guys want me to find something semi-interesting going on in the rim territories. Just mail me and let me know.

DeletedUser

No new view from WoV-, because the player i wanted to interview does not want to be interviewed. BUT, for those of you who really want to know what he said, here it is. *read from bottom up.

spacema43 today at 11:32 PM
My tribe is at war with them, and another reason, is because they attack everyone around them. I have been attacked plenty of times by them, 5 times just the other day, and really no support can be sent because no active player is near me. And they hardly ever clear my city, in fact, i'd be willing to say that they haven't cleared it since late spring. And, i am not the one who said they would send the troops, that was you.

DanLWar today at 11:24 PM
But...a good journalist would already know that...so, send your troops...

DanLWar today at 11:23 PM
Look - half the reason so many ARE warring against 13th is because of one guys endless posts on there. I post on there when the darn game won't load.

DanLWar today at 11:18 PM
I don't follow the forums as it's all Napoleon types thumping their chests.

Thump away. I'll send light ships.

spacema43 today at 11:14 PM
Check the Nu Forums, the forums are almost completely dead, and I am trying to bring them back to life. My way of doing this is by being a reporter, and at the moment the biggest thing that is going on in this world is that war, so I am reporting on it.

DanLWar today at 11:11 PM
I've never heard of the Journalist for the forums. Can I look that up in the official Grepolis server stats or something?

I know you are a player in this world. And IF you are a journalist and know anything about me as a player in this world, or games like these past for that matter, I don't run my mouth, I don't brag, I don't talk smack, not to anyone. Occasionally I may point out a grammar error to those I think talk too much. If you can't answer with light ships and chariots, don't answer at all.

I think the one who will with wars between 13th, WoV, ZEP, and any other alliances involved, will be the alliance(s) with the last LS standing.

spacema43 today at 10:17 PM
The war i am talking about is the 13th vs. WoV-/ZEP.

spacema43 today at 12:54 PM
I am the Journalist for the forums, and was wondering if you would be willing to take some time to answer a few of my questions. Your founder, pambo, has said it is ok for me to ask you. I am going to be a third party member, and will not pick a side. If I did this as your enemy, it would be biased. If you do have the time to answer my questions, I am going to ask the first one right now. Who do you think will win this war?

*End conversation

So he answered one question, but that was it... I had been rather interested to see his views about the war, but he came across as rather annoyed (yes, i can be annoying, but not that time... i don't think). I will find someone else from WoV to interview, unless you guys want me to find something semi-interesting going on in the rim territories. Just mail me and let me know.

All i have to say is That's our Dan :p
He keeps his card's close to his chest

DeletedUser

danlwar

danlwar is a man of few words indeed. but a top bloke and a fantastic player.
And didnt expect anthing different from the interview you got .....quite surprised he even answered you lmao.

Casper tricks ????? How can you say this war is even .....lol? you talk a good game , just a shame about your participation.

Raistlin was one rudest bloke and couldnt stand him ...but he had a good reason to brag ....you havent . since you gave us ultimatums of getting out of 43 with a super alliiance.
Ask yourself would you be in that super alliance lmao .....i dont think so .

You bring all the comments on yourself casper with all your arrogant comments.
I dont normal post on her but its about time you all hear the crap coming out of my mouth. as i normally have to listern to yours :(

DeletedUser

Better not comment to much, I don't want to start another war :)

Thanks for trying to liven up the forums, looking forward to reading others views.

Some of us like the social side of the game,

DeletedUser

lol

Better not comment to much, I don't want to start another war :)

Thanks for trying to liven up the forums, looking forward to reading others views.

Some of us like the social side of the game,

Yeah we come in peace Boss :)

DeletedUser

I don't think this thread is for opinions, but for the the "journalist" himself...

You got something to say, please quote and reply under the appropriate topic ;)

DeletedUser

opinions

So this is a thread that you cannot comment on ?
Yet you just gave your opinion ...strange .
Lets leave it to the journalist or point me in the direction so that i can run my mouth for a change ...instead of having to listern to it .

Its also not a art gallery :(

DeletedUser

On another note, everyone is allowed to post on here, and I will respond to all questions.

This means, that you are allowed to talk on here, i am doing this to liven up the forums, not letting people talk on here, would undo that. So, you are all allowed to post your comments and opinions on here, just please, try not to swear and start new wars. (At least not until this one is over, because after that i will need something more to report on ;))

I am going to try and make this a bit more organized in later issues, so it does not take up 6 posts. Upcoming issues will be out every week, and include the following, Interviews of players from both sides of the 13th vs. WoV-/ZEP war, The ABP and DBP lists, The list of who controls what oceans, and if possible, any information I can gather about the rim alliances (as I have gotten some requests for that information). So the next issue will be out on August 18th, as that is about 1 week from my first post. If you have any questions or anything you want me to ask, feel free to mail me, either on here, or in-game. (I love getting new mail :))

DeletedUser17043

this must be the first decent bit of activity in this place! +rep for getting it going(sorta...)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the +rep! But, to be honest, it would not matter if I had started this if no one had ever posted on here. I have a question for all of my viewers, would any of you like to see what the Jasmine Union think of this war? We (Yes, I am part of them, for those of you who do not know) are at official war against one alliance, and unofficial war with another. I'm sure my leader would not mind a interview, if he has the time. So get back to me on that, and if you guys (and gals) want me to, I will.

DeletedUser

Oops, didn't see his post where he says feel free to comment. My fault, fellas...

As far as the art gallery comment, no idea what he is talking about, but ok...

DeletedUser

It's fine, mistakes are made by everyone. And as to the art gallery thing....i also have no idea. king emm, care to explain what you were talking about? As i am a bit curios.