NU Milestones

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser345

i feel sorry for the guy though, he seemed alright, just a bit mis-guided :heh:

DeletedUser

I know the feeling....At least you didn't disband it when the alliance had been around for a while and had 200 players....Its kind of harsh to do that to someone who is putting all that effort in.

DeletedUser345

yeah i said i would take him under my wing and mentor him in playing to make up for it. So he may have lost an alliance but he got a teacher :rolleyes:

DeletedUser345

Tw-Shadow ELITE - rank 6

though i can tell you -

WRAITH is a total mess, i would have got them but there founder didn't now the game. There forums were funny but i lost the stuff i found.

The Spartan Invaders a bit tider and there founder has the sense to only put me to leader. There was funny thing i got though:

Tanberet 10.12.2010 06:38
I have sent Alliance request to everyone on my island, only one person on my island has excepted. The rest I'm considering hostile, together with my fellow Spartans I expect to control the island by the end of the week.

DeletedUser

WRAITH is a total mess, i would have got them but there founder didn't now the game. There forums were funny but i lost the stuff i found.
i agree they are all over the place snatching up anyone they can def MRA

I have sent Alliance request to everyone on my island, only one person on my island has excepted. The rest I'm considering hostile, together with my fellow Spartans I expect to control the island by the end of the week.
wishful thinking? lol did he just sign his own death sentence ? lol

my coments in bold

DeletedUser6983

Can we have this sticked??? i think it would help to keep track of everything

DeletedUser

Tw-Shadow ELITE - rank 6

though i can tell you -

The Spartan Invaders a bit tider and there founder has the sense to only put me to leader. There was funny thing i got though:

WRAITH is now NOOBS INC with some other noob.
The Spartan Invaders have a low player point ratio.

DeletedUser

Way off-topic this kinda discussion belongs in a top 12 discussion.

DeletedUser340

You can't just make a milestone thread and just do 1 person, don't be lazy, do it properly or don't do it at all...

DeletedUser345

Does anyone have a quick start guide of to colonizing that I could give to him?Not looking at anyone, cough mAsTeRiTy cough ;)

DeletedUser

Can you add First to Infiltrate and Overthrow alliance? cause i just did that to the WAIRTH

Status
Not open for further replies.